Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Leespiker

[Money Making][Runecrafting] Spiker Rune Runner [Up to 3M+ GP/HR][Most Runes][31+ Hours][Flawless]

Updated to v1.152:

• Fixed bug where master may not trade slave(s) because they are stacked.

There is an issue with trading, where slaves cant properly click on coins or noted ess. Sometimes it can take quite some time for the trade to happen, doesn't happen always but most of the times.

Edit: Also i don't know if you can fix this Lee, but when a random appears and master is in a trade screen it just spam clicks, until random starts killing it. Doesn't seem as much of a problem, as master can run away, but if it's a strange plant random, it poisons you and master dies... 

Edited by narutas

Bug Report Form URGENT

Role (Slave or Master): Both

Rune: Nature

Tiara or Talisman: Tiara (Don't think it matters)

Problem (in detail): When either the slave dies or the master dies the deathwalking is broken. It travels the cave perfectly fine but when it goes through the tunnel (where the rope is) the bot tries to run south in the cave and just keeps running into the wall without going up the rope. It will stay there until it dies.

Edited by Glufire

Bug Report Form URGENT

Role (Slave or Master): Both

Rune: Nature

Tiara or Talisman: Tiara (Don't think it matters)

Problem (in detail): When either the slave dies or the master dies the deathwalking is broken. It travels the cave perfectly fine but when it goes through the tunnel (where the rope is) the bot tries to run south in the cave and just keeps running into the wall without going up the rope. It will stay there until it dies.

Have noticed this as well. I have also noticed less deaths and a much faster trade!

Umm a bug I found, is that someone lured one of my accounts and he was behind lumby castle spam clicking teleport in the chat, but it said "You have to wait 14 mins before you can use this"

Edit: it seems that it dies on its way back to the nature altar :/ 

Edited by Spin3x

Yo Spiker, I haven't actually seen how the karamja route works (Deathwalk), but currently I'm using the Brimhaven method of going Port Sarim and then travelling to brimhaven and then just walking to general store. And it seems to be quite fast. 

Place an account in lumbridge and start the script and enjoy

I'm running on VPS, and the gui that is at start up saying Master name, essence, slaves, etc. I can't click the start button or whatever is at the bottom to begin the script because it is hidden in the window and I can't get it. 

What should I do?

Restart your TRiBot and increase the resolution on your VPS.

I presume everything is working smoothly?

Booting it all up now after some inactivity so I'll see soon :)

Is anyone successfully running this bot with 15 runners? Because I'm having a hard time seeing it work without there being many bots just standing at the altar.

Edited by Zumzod

Zum, I dont have this bot yet, but Ive been reading alot and are you sure you have the master on the right position?

Just something that could help

Ehm.. yes

When running natures it stands in the exact spot all the time so that is definitely not the problem. 

It's that the trades aren't fast enough and there isn't many "gaps" between the accounts so I think there will be a pile of 2-3bots if I run 15. (Currently running 11)

I'm running on VPS, and the gui that is at start up saying Master name, essence, slaves, etc. I can't click the start button or whatever is at the bottom to begin the script because it is hidden in the window and I can't get it.

What should I do?

Maximize the window (the thing in top left next to ex to essentially make it full screen) or hide ur control panel at the top

Ehm.. yes

When running natures it stands in the exact spot all the time so that is definitely not the problem. 

It's that the trades aren't fast enough and there isn't many "gaps" between the accounts so I think there will be a pile of 2-3bots if I run 15. (Currently running 11)

Can you post the bug + details + screenshots? (see bug posting template on the main thread)

Welp, all my accounts except the master died last night, however It looks like the last update fixed that :)

My crafter was banned... none of the slaves were banned. I was running it for 12 hours, checking on it ect.. 

Looks like they will be cracking down on this area, bit confused as to why the crafter was banned instead of the runners. Watch out :)

I have 7 runners, all sitting in lumbridge ready to run essence, with tiara's and atleast 20hp if anybody wants to buy them. 1m/piece, they all have 13 days membership left.

Edited by SRLKing

Can you post the bug + details + screenshots? (see bug posting template on the main thread)

Well the script is working fine except that the trades can be a little slow sometimes. But I can't test it more atm since I lost two runners (because of a other script) and I'm going to make more later tonight.

The delay is usually after a trade with the another bot.

Edited by Zumzod

Well the script is working fine except that the trades can be a little slow sometimes. But I can't test it more atm since I lost two runners (because of a other script) and I'm going to make more later tonight.

I'll give you mine for 1m apiece, already have membership.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By choco
      http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/cty/pdp/spd/alienware-13-laptop?dgc=ba&dgseg=dhs&cid=242329&lid=27867&acd=123092423292786730c102082623&VEN3=412704333517435547

looking to start a runescape gold farm.. want to know if this laptop will run 10 bots

also anytips appreciated

btw im talking about the cheapest one comment which one you think would run the best for a gold farm ($$$)
    • By solononforever
      Title says it all, I was thinking because the price of a proxy, seems to be the price of a bond.
      1m gp = 0.8$
      Dedicated sock for a month $2-$3
      Bond $2.3
      Total gp needed to bot to break even: 6M GP ~  

Only reply if you actually have had a farm/have  - Thanks!

• By AccountBoost
      Very basic yew cutter script.
      Instructions
      Set the bot in Falador east bank with an axe equipped, or in inventory.
      First ever script. Feedback would be awesome.
    • By erickho123
      As of 9/21/2015, the script has been renamed to ExMTA and owned by Erickho123.
      ALWAYS RUN THE SCRIPT IN LITE MODE AND FIXED MODE, NEVER USE RESIZABLE MODE
      Ex MTA Premium

Want to purchase Ex MTA with 07 gp? You can buy repository credits from my website with 07 gp HERE. The system is fully automated and you will receive your credits usually within seconds. 

I NO LONGER USE SKYPE. CONTACT ME ON DISCORD (Erick Ho#3027)
      You can also pm me on TRiBot, both will be treated with priority.

Features

Alchemist's Playground: Finds the best item with ease and automatically deposits coins
      Telekinetic Theatre: Solves all of the telekinetic mazes dynamically
      Enchantment Chamber: Supports bonus items and dragonstone mode
      Graveyard: Supports both B2B and B2P
      Anti-ban Compliance Level 10:  EX MTA Premium keeps your accounts safe

Requirements and Information

To play all four mini-games in the mage training arena, you will need to have at least 33 magic or higher
      The mage training arena is located just due north of the duel arena
      Any information about the mage training arena can be found here

MTA profit calculator

http://wertyoui.tumblr.com/mta
      To get the most accurate profit values, enter the zybez price for the three runes (nature, cosmic, and law) (defaults may not always be accurate)

Pricing

$3.99 - Monthly subscription for 1 account
      $11.99 - Monthly subscription for unlimited accounts
      $9.99 - One-time payment (lifetime) for 1 account

Progress reports

Change logs
      Most recent logs are at the top.
    • By Toxic Hacker
      Hello,

I need help splitting Bot's through profixier or any software you know simillar to it, I already have a a lot of private proxy's with auth, it is fresh and working perfectly.

Just need a little help, with splitting accounts, I don't use tribot feature proxy, not so noob at all* I am using Bitvise SSH Client for now and profixier aswell. 
      If anyone knows any good software where you can split accounts in different proxies please share below in comments! I will appreciate very much!
      Best Regards,
      Toxic Hacker ^^

• By michaelpwn
      Quick question,
      I see a lot of level 40ish accounts with 94+ Runecrafting, is the ban rate on RC very low at the moment?
      Thanks in advance,
      Michael
    • By sohilpenguins
      Plank Collector
      Hey guys, so I was just going through my computer cleaning out old stuff and found an old script I had made months ago. It's a Plank collector; it has mule support, glory support, and f2p support. I will be releasing the F2p, non-mule support version. I know the ruling works. However, I know some people don't like to or don't want to bother. 

EDIT: I recommend you have 30 hp and a little bit of defence because the skeletons in the wilderness will kill you. If you die the bot will just go back to collecting so dying isnt a big deal once in a while, level 3's WILL DIE EVERYTRIP
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1868-s-plank-collector/
    • By drg96
      Hi, I'm looking for a solid runecrafting script to do nature runes. I've used aMiner v2 and aAgility v2, and I was very pleased with those two. They're solid scripts with great anti-ban features. I'm hoping to find a similar script for runecrafting that has great anti-ban mechanics. Thanks
    • By Lerb
      I am currently using a free, f2p script, but want to know if there are any other scripts. I went to the premium section and only saw 3 scripts all posted over 2 years ago..
  • Our picks

• This update features:

Fixed broken hooks from today's update

Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)

Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)

Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Add List support for common methods

Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)

Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops

Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)

Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
      • 151 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies