Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Leespiker

[Money Making][Runecrafting] Spiker Rune Runner [Up to 3M+ GP/HR][Most Runes][31+ Hours][Flawless]

1,240 posts in this topic

It would be nice if something can be implemented so that the slaves drink anti pos.

Food + antipoison and that the essence is on the master instead.

Bug Report Form

Role (Slave or Master): slave

Rune: nature

Tiara or Talisman: tiara

Problem (in detail): doesn't buy back pure essence from general store

I have 4 accounts ready not sure if I should use them for something else or this.

I have some questions before i purchase.

What are the complete requirements for the master account if I want to do nature runes at 44.(Any quest requirements I should know of?)

What kind of GPH can I expect with 50+ runecrafting with 1 master and 3 slaves,(just give me a realistic number)

Thanks

Adding all this in the next update.

Seen my bug report?

again:

Bug Report Form

Edited by Bassie

Around 10, yeah.

Wait, if you were doing 10k runes an hour that means 1k ess an hour per runner, with no pouches. that's a lot more than abyss without pouches... how is that possible?

I'm sure as soon as 1 trades off ess it will go to get more.

this takes time as you have to go in the altar and out again 10  times to complete a cycle

by the time you've done that account number 1 will be ready again.. then 2 ..3..4. etc

pretty well making it non stop rcing with 10 accs

but wow 20k+ rcing xp.. don't mind if i do

will def get this soon

Edited by Dimitridegroot
1 person likes this

I'm sure as soon as 1 trades off ess it will go to get more.

this takes time as you have to go in the altar and out again 10  times to complete a cycle

by the time you've done that account number 1 will be ready again.. then 2 ..3..4. etc

pretty well making it non stop rcing with 10 accs

but wow 20k+ rcing xp.. don't mind if i do

will def get this soon

Actually non stop rcing would require you to make about 16,000 runes an hour, which means you'd have to be able to run 1,600 essence an hour per slave, only 1,600 ess an hour is like the max/ph via abyss with all pouches.

Each slave I have tested has gotten anywhere from 300-500 ess/hr meaning anywhere from 30-50 accounts to get non stop RC.

Hope that helps if you're looking to non stop RC :)

looking to buy a few auths for this, just before i do though, has anyone had any slaves/masters banned with this? 

imo it sems quite obvious with the slaves and all

just want to check before i buy

thanks

littlered

Actually non stop rcing would require you to make about 16,000 runes an hour, which means you'd have to be able to run 1,600 essence an hour per slave, only 1,600 ess an hour is like the max/ph via abyss with all pouches.

Each slave I have tested has gotten anywhere from 300-500 ess/hr meaning anywhere from 30-50 accounts to get non stop RC.

Hope that helps if you're looking to non stop RC :)

Maybe it's 2x because he is 91rc?

Seen my bug report?

again:

Bug Report Form

Restart your client please.

Not working, have 150k cash and 10k pure essence on slave account. Sells 10 pure essence to shop and just stands there doing nothing.

Not working, have 150k cash and 10k pure essence on slave account. Sells 10 pure essence to shop and just stands there doing nothing.

Make sure the brightness is turned up all the way in game.  Let me know if this fixes it.

Your not allowed to advertise anything your selling here, that is what the market section is for.  Refrain from doing it further so I don't have to infract you.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead