Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Leespiker

[Money Making][Runecrafting] Spiker Rune Runner [Up to 3M+ GP/HR][Most Runes][31+ Hours][Flawless]

1,240 posts in this topic

wow, the power that this script can punch is unreal

Care to elaborate?  I wasn't sure if that was a positive or negative connotation.

Care to elaborate?  I wasn't sure if that was a positive or negative connotation.

This is a positive thing, sorry if it sounded sarcastic. What I mean is, this script has such a simple idea but it can make immense amounts of money. Basically each slave is an additional 100K+/hr (with natures) so if I was to have 1 master with 8 slaves, or 2 masters with 4 slaves. Only thing that sucks is the fact that in order to be safe you would need vpns or whatever for each individual account. 

This is a positive thing, sorry if it sounded sarcastic. What I mean is, this script has such a simple idea but it can make immense amounts of money. Basically each slave is an additional 100K+/hr (with natures) so if I was to have 1 master with 8 slaves, or 2 masters with 4 slaves. Only thing that sucks is the fact that in order to be safe you would need vpns or whatever for each individual account. 

Making 2m/hr is $5.40 us per hour. That quickly pays for vpns/proxies. Will definitely pay off in the long run investing in some :D

how much exp/h is it with 3 runners?

I would say about ~11k-ish,

with no energy pots and karamja the average nature run takes about 4-5 minutes.

Hope that was what you're looking for. :)

Making 2m/hr is $5.40 us per hour. That quickly pays for vpns/proxies. Will definitely pay off in the long run investing in some :D

Good luck having an account last to 91 runecrafting, unless you are planning on running like 20 slaves or something =p

Question for you my friend: 

So will buying an additional authorization get me the access to use 4 more accounts?

Yes, every auth you buy allows you to use 4 more accounts at the same time.

cda7bc5649.png

Not sure what this was about? Was on one of my runners doing air.

Please use the correct bug submission form (at the bottom of the main thread).

Bug Report Form

Role (Slave or Master): slave

Rune: air

Tiara or Talisman: talisman

Problem (in detail): cda7bc5649.png

Edited by Bassie

Bug Report Form

Role (Slave or Master): slave

Rune: air

Tiara or Talisman: talisman

Problem (in detail): cda7bc5649.png

Was the slave running to the bank, running to the master, waiting for the master, trading, or withdrawing from the bank?

Good luck having an account last to 91 runecrafting, unless you are planning on running like 20 slaves or something =p

Ive had two level 91 runecrafting accounts lol. Made bank from both of them.

Was the slave running to the bank, running to the master, waiting for the master, trading, or withdrawing from the bank?

Was waiting for the crafter.

Updated to v1.03:

• Fixed NullPointerException bug.
You're updating the script fast I see :) that's a good thing! Can't wait to buy the script.

You're updating the script fast I see :) that's a good thing! Can't wait to buy the script.

I also can't wait for you to buy it. :)

Hah that's awesome, I actually had this exact idea like 3 days ago when I was trying to law craft with legit runners for some fast exp and found most of the worlds are too dead to make it worthwhile. I think this will be my next purchase :)

Edited by matt0707

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead