Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Leespiker

[Money Making][Runecrafting] Spiker Rune Runner [Up to 3M+ GP/HR][Most Runes][31+ Hours][Flawless]

1,240 posts in this topic

Hey, this just can rune nature runes? No support of laws or anything yet?

It currently supports all runes except chaos and death.

and is this safe for lvl 3 slaves with 10hp.

one more question before buying; will this eat food/anti pots

Astral running has level 110 mobs on the path, but all the other paths should be safe. I recently updated the nature path to make it more safe.

Alright, I'll probably be buying membership for 4 accounts, 4 extra proxies and the bot then I guess :P

edit: Also, how much pure essence and cash do the slaves walk around with (just want to know what you're going to lose when you die on one)? Because, you could also have the master trade them noted pure essence for unnoted instead of having the slaves walk around with a big pile of noted pure essence.

Support +1 :D

Role (Slave or Master): Master

Rune: Air

Tiara or Talisman: Talisman

Problem (in detail): Sometimes master missklick on second tradescreen and just idle after.

Problem (in detail): Sometimes master missklick on second tradescreen and just idle after.

Checking this out right now.

Checking this out right now.

If the master misclicks the accept button on the second trade screen, it should wait a maximum of 4 seconds before retrying. Is it misclicking over and over?

I'm not quite sure. It depends which rune you're running, but maybe 20k xp/hr?

ah with nats and alright sounds nice i plan on buying this script some time next week :)

If the master misclicks the accept button on the second trade screen, it should wait a maximum of 4 seconds before retrying. Is it misclicking over and over?

after missclicking it idle with status: Waiting for slave not trading with slave

after missclicking it idle with status: Waiting for slave not trading with slave

So the master idles at the second screen after misclicking accept, and it says waiting for slave?

just bought it. Using natures. It's not buying the essence back after selling them to the general store.

Please completely reload your client and try again. Also, please use the correct bug report format.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead