Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Leespiker

[Money Making][Runecrafting] Spiker Rune Runner [Up to 3M+ GP/HR][Most Runes][31+ Hours][Flawless]

1,240 posts in this topic

Spiker Rune Runner

Purchase Plans

$10 for 4 lifetime accounts

$20 for 10 lifetime accounts

What is rune running?

Basically, you have one master (crafter) staying at the altar of your choice, making runes, and trading slaves.

You also have many slaves (runners) running pure/rune essence back and forth between the bank (or store) and the master.

The slaves have little to no requirements, so you can make a lot of gp fast.

For more info, see: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Rune_running

Statistics

Up to 50K+ xp/hr

Up to 3M+ gp/hr

Features

Clean GUI & Progress Report

Saves & Loads GUI Settings

Fastest Paths Possible

Lightning-Fast Crafting

Tiara & Talisman Support

All Runes (except death & chaos) Support

Sophisticated Anti-Ban

Flawless Essence Swapping In Shops

Accurate Profit Tracking

Requirements

Talisman or Tiara of Your Choice (Master, [slave For Natures])

Pure or Rune Essence In Bank (Slave)

Start Near Mysterious Runes of Your Choice (Master)

Start Between The Master and The Bank or Shop (Slave)

Have Noted Pure Essence & Coins in Your Inventory (For Natures) (Master)

Note: Astral running is unsafe for low level slaves! (Hostile level 110 mobs on running path)

Note: Nature running is also potentially unsafe for low level slaves. (Recommended 20+ hp for slaves)

Locations

eb87aaff655a6a0b3da6b69b6660c8ea.png

(Picture From http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Runecrafting)

Progress Reports

12 slaves

10cb68275e617d9602333407fc098f27.png

6 Slaves

db59c1dfcaf6e26ad58a1817b56f50e4.png

6 slaves

ebe2cce18b2b193edca30f0ca2481669.png

4 slaves

27081c1c0ab7e2ad037d93dd45ceae53.png

3 slaves

63f9083c28a2584daac960f9924cef74.png

Thank you Flamekiller999 for the amazing progress report paint!

Please post your progress reports, bugs, and suggestions.

Bug Report Form

Role (Slave or Master):

Rune:

Tiara or Talisman:

Problem (in detail):

Edited by Leespiker
1 person likes this

You can't really say Up to 3m p/h, because you're using multipule accounts, by that logic you could make a lot more than that :P

1 person likes this

How does the nat running work?

Whats the requirements.

Is the pure ess on the main or the slave?

Edited by zumzod

How much does a nature rune slave make? And what's the requirements on those (tribemen and all).

Slaves don't make anything. There are no requirements for slaves (level-wise), except for astral running, which you would need access to Lunar Isle for.

Edited by Leespiker

Really interested, that profit/hr is really tempting lol, however it's not really clear what the reqs are?

The requirements are that one of your accounts has to have the required runecrafting level to make the runes you want to make.

howmuch can you make on 44runecrafting ? and does it take long to get 1-44 runecraft

With 44 runecrafting, with 1 master and 3 slaves, running nature runes, I estimate around 300k+ gp/hr.  This is an educated guess however. I have not tested it with only 3 slaves and less than 91 runecrafting.

As far as leveling from 1 to 44 runecrafting, it is very fast.  I leveled an account from 1 to 35 runecrafting in an hour with 4 slaves running air runes. So, 44 runecrafting wouldn't take long.

Edited by Leespiker

With 44 runecrafting, with 1 master and 3 slaves, running nature runes, I estimate around 300k+ gp/hr.  This is an educated guess however. I have not tested it with only 3 slaves and less than 91 runecrafting.

As far as leveling from 1 to 44 runecrafting, it is very fast.  I leveled an account from 1 to 35 runecrafting in an hour with 4 slaves running air runes. So, 44 runecrafting wouldn't take long.

10/10 on the script so far mate. Felt impulsive with all my credits and decided to buy it :)

Edited by iant06

10/10 on the script so far mate. Felt impulsive with all my credits and decided to buy it :)

Awesome, what runes are you running?

Awesome, what runes are you running?

Natures with 3 slaves, getting about 300k/hr

Should really add anti poison support if you haven't all ready, accounts die pretty easily when poison hits 10+.

Edited by iant06

Natures with 3 slaves, getting about 300k/hr

Should really add anti poison support if you haven't all ready, accounts die pretty easily when poison hits 10+.

I thought those spiders weren't poisonous.

1 person likes this

I'm thinking about buying this. Would you think having 2 masters 2 slaves is better then having 1 master 3 slaves?

I'm not entirely sure. I've never thought of that.

I thought those spiders weren't poisonous.

Its the tribesman or something around there that is, should add antipoison drinking as well as buying bread and eating it when your low on hp.

Its the tribesman or something around there that is, should add antipoison drinking as well as buying bread and eating it when your low on hp.

I can just change the path to avoid them.

Seeing as the slaves die fairly easily, you plan on changing their path anytime soon? Or is there a deathwalk implemented or something?

Seeing as the slaves die fairly easily, you plan on changing their path anytime soon? Or is there a deathwalk implemented or something?

I plan on updating it in like an hour.

I plan on updating it in like an hour.

Alright, I'll probably be buying membership for 4 accounts, 4 extra proxies and the bot then I guess :P

edit: Also, how much pure essence and cash do the slaves walk around with (just want to know what you're going to lose when you die on one)? Because, you could also have the master trade them noted pure essence for unnoted instead of having the slaves walk around with a big pile of noted pure essence.

Edited by Bassie
2 people like this

Alright, I'll probably be buying membership for 4 accounts, 4 extra proxies and the bot then I guess :P

edit: Also, how much pure essence and cash do the slaves walk around with (just want to know what you're going to lose when you die on one)? Because, you could also have the master trade them noted pure essence for unnoted instead of having the slaves walk around with a big pile of noted pure essence.

Suggested that as well. It's a lot safer and not that much diff in gp/hr.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead