Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10!] Master Thiever AIO [Profit 300k+ per hour] [Flawless!] [Always Updated]

Array
On 5/22/2018 at 11:30 AM, cousinz said:

Is there ardy knights option? 

This is my main question and interest. If yes, I will purchase the script, if not then i'm not interested.

I want to know if he opens the doors in ardy, goes to bank, gets food, goes back, opens the door and continues thieving the knight.

3 minutes ago, DxxM said:

For whatever reason I just started thieving and he goes to man and will continue to try to drop gold and stand there after that and do nothing  

Just spams "Fixing item selection..." in the log

8 hours ago, naikkonas said:

any ideas as of why the bot log says 'SHIFT DROP IS NOT ENABLED, NORMAL DROPPING INSTEAD' even though the shift drop IS enabled. During the first half of the day it was all fine, but now its just doing normal dropping... Hopefully someone can help me ?

where do you even find the shift drop function ? i legit cant find it 

Hi, does anyone know how to make this script auto-run a profile that you've made? In other scripts you just type in the name of the profile along with the account you want it to log in to and it just does it automatically, but this one forces me to manually choose a profile (unless I'm doing something wrong).

On 5/26/2018 at 9:58 AM, JulieAkira said:

This is my main question and interest. If yes, I will purchase the script, if not then i'm not interested.

I want to know if he opens the doors in ardy, goes to bank, gets food, goes back, opens the door and continues thieving the knight.

Yes it does all of that. 

14 hours ago, naikkonas said:

any ideas as of why the bot log says 'SHIFT DROP IS NOT ENABLED, NORMAL DROPPING INSTEAD' even though the shift drop IS enabled. During the first half of the day it was all fine, but now its just doing normal dropping... Hopefully someone can help me ?

Fixed in today's update 

2 hours ago, Layinpipe said:

Hi, does anyone know how to make this script auto-run a profile that you've made? In other scripts you just type in the name of the profile along with the account you want it to log in to and it just does it automatically, but this one forces me to manually choose a profile (unless I'm doing something wrong).

Are you referring to script arguments? if not, there is a dropdown on the first tab to allow you to load a saved profile (Create a profile first).

1 minute ago, Druid said:

Yes it does all of that. 

Fixed in today's update 

Are you referring to script arguments? if not, there is a dropdown on the first tab to allow you to load a saved profile (Create a profile first).

When was this fixed? I'm using script at the moment I'm having this issue as well as bot not custom banking. Bot runs to 1 tile from bank chest and just sits there. https://gyazo.com/21686c7b2d2f37195beaaf07ce8b2fa2

9 minutes ago, iTappedThat said:

When was this fixed? I'm using script at the moment I'm having this issue as well as bot not custom banking. Bot runs to 1 tile from bank chest and just sits there. https://gyazo.com/21686c7b2d2f37195beaaf07ce8b2fa2

Fixed about 15 minutes ago. If you still believe to be having issues, add me on Skype (druid.tb).

14 minutes ago, iTappedThat said:

Yeah just restarted Tribot and its working (dropping), however the custom banking isn't. https://gyazo.com/454ecab65863218215bebe88e600f15e

Appears the tribot API doesn't support that specific bank chest, I'll need to add it myself. Leave this with me and I'll sort it asap. 

Edit: I've now updated to support bank chests not supported by the client. 

Edited by Druid

58 minutes ago, Druid said:

Appears the tribot API doesn't support that specific bank chest, I'll need to add it myself. Leave this with me and I'll sort it asap. 

Edit: I've now updated to support bank chests not supported by the client. 

replied to pm

Edited by iTappedThat

13 hours ago, OddsBrah said:

@Druid How are the bans with Master Farmers and profit per hour? Is it worth farming?

A couple of months ago, I got banned from doing Master Farmers for a few hours. This was after not botting on the account with any other scripts for a long time, so I am pretty sure it was them- I'd avoid if possible. Have had success with almost everything else, though.

On 5/29/2018 at 5:04 AM, Druid said:

I'm referring to the main TriBot window. I've already made my profiles (like I have a custom one I've saved named "Master") and I want to add it to a mixture of other scripts in the script queue menu. With other scripts that I add to the script queue menu it will allow me to add the script I want to run (and tell it how long I want each to run), type in the profile name, input which character I want it to run with, and then Tribot will do the rest. With this thieving script I can do all that I just listed previously but it will not automatically run the "Master" profile (I have to manually select the profile and tell it to run by hand. If you'd like I'll be more than happy to send you some screenshots of what I'm talking about in Skype. Thanks!

criticism with regards to the script;

ardy knights in the obvious house, the camera is upwards and not flat like most people would use to avoid having to move the mouse every 20-30 seconds.

It doesn't move to where everyone else is so you are very obvious if you dont move. you have to baby sit and move your character every 2-5 minutes. 

It drops dodgy necklaces even when it says junk is on. Also there is no dodgy necklace support. 

I realize this isn't a very advanced script (quite basic) but would be nice to see a few changes 

7 hours ago, beake said:

criticism with regards to the script;

ardy knights in the obvious house, the camera is upwards and not flat like most people would use to avoid having to move the mouse every 20-30 seconds.

It doesn't move to where everyone else is so you are very obvious if you dont move. you have to baby sit and move your character every 2-5 minutes. 

It drops dodgy necklaces even when it says junk is on. Also there is no dodgy necklace support. 

I realize this isn't a very advanced script (quite basic) but would be nice to see a few changes 

Yes, noticing the same thing. It will move to the tile that you're not supposed to step on, making the knight re spawn. The script will also hover/jump back and forth to any other knights in the area which makes it pretty clear that you're botting. I'd avoid knights for now with that being said.

Been doing master farmers for about two weeks now for about an hour at a time just to not make it obvious. Working great with them.