Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10!] Master Thiever AIO [Profit 300k+ per hour] [Flawless!] [Always Updated]

The update from 2.1.9 has slowed xp gains on ardy knights substantially, and I won't even do Master Farmers anymore-

dropping junk seeds while stunned hampers xp gains beyond recognition if you are using slower mouse speeds,

so if you could make the new drop feature togglable that would be cool. Thanks, CHen.

Just speed up your mouse speed a little. Currently just started new account and suicide botting it for 24 hours, hopefully will have a 10 hour proggy for you. Will also let you know if I get banned lol

Edit: got banned 14 hours after making the acct bottled about 8 of those hours. 5 hours was all I hit at pallys before ban. This was a leveled and quested acc just so every1 knows 30 combat 5 qp. (Deadman)

Edited by kegan

Array

Am I missing something or does this not actually support stalls? Sure it can find a stall and click on it, but it completely ignores failing and being attack by gaurds, will just sit there and tank the guard while still spam clicking stalls (Only have tested the trial)

@Druid

Only complaint is how slow it is now. Went from 350k xp a hour to 280k xp a hour now. It just takes a like 1 second nap after every action. Example: gets stunned and knocked below the eat at hp lv instead of eating while stunned it waits until it's not stunned then eats then has the same 3 second delay before it thieves again and it only thieves once per second when you can thieves twice per a second basically halfin if not more your xp a hour and profit. (Sometimes)

It has a 6 second time after the stun wears off that it just sits there idling (only if it has to eat food since it does it after stun wears off). Has 4 second idle after stun if you don't have to eat food. The stun time at pallys is 4 seconds so I'm sure you can see how badly this negatively impacts xp per hour and gp per hour. Every time you get stunned you waste twice the time if not more

Edited by kegan

@Druid

Only complaint is how slow it is now. Went from 350k xp a hour to 280k xp a hour now. It just takes a like 1 second nap after every action. Example: gets stunned and knocked below the eat at hp lv instead of eating while stunned it waits until it's not stunned then eats then has the same 3 second delay before it thieves again and it only thieves once per second when you can thieves twice per a second basically halfin if not more your xp a hour and profit. (Sometimes)

It has a 6 second time after the stun wears off that it just sits there idling (only if it has to eat food since it does it after stun wears off). Has 4 second idle after stun if you don't have to eat food. The stun time at pallys is 4 seconds so I'm sure you can see how badly this negatively impacts xp per hour and gp per hour. Every time you get stunned you waste twice the time if not more

The stun time for paladins is actually 5 seconds.

This new method is far more human like and will help to reduce bans. However if you're concerned it's impacting XP rates then I'll add an option to have a Fast/Human mode in the GUI.

Expect this in one of the next few updates. 

Am I missing something or does this not actually support stalls? Sure it can find a stall and click on it, but it completely ignores failing and being attack by gaurds, will just sit there and tank the guard while still spam clicking stalls (Only have tested the trial)

Welcome back! Stalls work fine, if you need some help I will be on Skype later to assist you. 

The stun time for paladins is actually 5 seconds.

This new method is far more human like and will help to reduce bans. However if you're concerned it's impacting XP rates then I'll add an option to have a Fast/Human mode in the GUI.

Expect this in one of the next few updates. 

Welcome back! Stalls work fine, if you need some help I will be on Skype later to assist you.

Awesome thank you! Could you just make like a sliding scale for it? If not just reduce the idle time by 2/3rds and it should be a perfect balance. I'm assuming you will ado a toggle for eating while stunned too? Thank you!

Hello Druid!

You are a very awesome scripter, and I would like to thank you for the effort you are putting in your work.

As a starter goldfarmer, i could say one thing about this script that could skyrocket it's popularity and effectiveness.

There is a huge demand for the option of looting the nat rune chest in Ardoughe, in deadman mode.

This is because everybody uses mage, and nats are high demand, the prices are high, and the buyers are easy to find. If you would take some time and add this awesome function to the script, you could double it's value.

Please consider my advice, because I am the Dragon Knight! And you dont want to upset the Dragon Knight!  (lol  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )

See you later man, and GREAT JOB oance agin.

With love, Dragon Knight

Sure I'll add it. I'll see if I can do it tonight/tomorrow.

Hi, every time I am trying to start the bot and thieve knights, it gets stuck on the status message of "Dropping junk items" and does nothing.  I just bought the script for lifetime use and haven't been able to use it yet :/.  I am using lobsters as food if that is relevant.

edit: opened up an inventory space and now it's running fine, before my inventory was 27 lobsters and coins.  26 and coins allowed it to work. hope this helps someone else

Edited by Acrano

Hi, every time I am trying to start the bot and thieve knights, it gets stuck on the status message of "Dropping junk items" and does nothing.  I just bought the script for lifetime use and haven't been able to use it yet :/.  I am using lobsters as food if that is relevant.

edit: opened up an inventory space and now it's running fine, before my inventory was 27 lobsters and coins.  26 and coins allowed it to work. hope this helps someone else

It always has to have a empty inventory space. Just set food count at 25 and let it go :)

If you get hit while thieving pallys (msb spec from players) then the script goes into "evading combat"nouns to the east ardy path out and try to open the locked doors repeatedly. Does try to pick them doesn't start thieving again just sits there and clicks on door like once every few seconds. Sounds llike a ban after 30 minutes to me lol

If you get hit while thieving pallys (msb spec from players) then the script goes into "evading combat"nouns to the east ardy path out and try to open the locked doors repeatedly. Does try to pick them doesn't start thieving again just sits there and clicks on door like once every few seconds. Sounds llike a ban after 30 minutes to me lol

That's quite a special case, I'll take a look at this though!

Stalls work fine, done ardy fur/silk/bakers 

I'd love a timer/lever stopp feature! So i can set it to run 3h and then it loggs! 

Use the break timer for this, just set a break up for it to occur at 3 hours runtime, then let it break for say 24 hours, when you know you'll be back by then to check on it.

Noticed a bug.

Although the bot can open doors when it finds the NPC, it can't do it before.

A knight despawned while my character was in a house with the door close and it just kept repeating:

• [23:06:39] There aren't any Knight of Ardougne in the thieving area that we can reach 

I opened the door manually and it went and found another Knight.

So if you could add a door check when it can't find the NPC that would be great.

So this script is obsolete? I ran it 25 times and every time it pickpocketed a guard once and then stood there "Dropping junk items" (coins) when coins were on the "Actual" loot list. Doesn't work at all.

Script has to have 1 inventory empty at all times. Only take 25 food.... it's posted like 3 comments up