Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10!] Master Thiever AIO [Profit 300k+ per hour] [Flawless!] [Always Updated]

It says stunned then flashes attempting to steal. Basically the script state is just a little slow on switch to "stunned" and a little quick switch from it

I think i understand where you are coming from, could you possibly add me on Skype and demo?

Array

what the hell.. honestly this is the worst premium script ever.

Spam clicks even though stunned (lumby men). Failed to set up bakery stall as well... idk is it me or what.

You should add sleep after every try, it's spam clicking like crazy, asking for bans.

Edited by deluu11

what the hell.. honestly this is the worst premium script ever.

Spam clicks even though stunned (lumby men). Failed to set up bakery stall as well... idk is it me or what.

You should add sleep after every try, it's spam clicking like crazy, asking for bans.

I'm looking at the issue where it's clicking whilst stunned. Apologies for any inconvenience, should be resolved shortly.

Add me on Skype and I'll help you set up a bakery stall configuration, if you need help.

I agree it could do with slowing down a bit, I'll add something to the next update.

• Like 1

I'm looking at the issue where it's clicking whilst stunned. Apologies for any inconvenience, should be resolved shortly.

Add me on Skype and I'll help you set up a bakery stall configuration, if you need help.

I agree it could do with slowing down a bit, I'll add something to the next update.

It is partially a intermittent issue as well. I do not have Skype , but I can say I don't think it's the biggest issue as it doesn't spam click and is pretty human like in the idea that it clicks like 2 ticks before unstunned but it's only 1 or 2 clicks like it's being anticipated that your almost unstunned. I'll try to record it soon

Hi!

I have a few questions that I couldn't figure out myself about the script:

1) If stealing from a stall, is there a way to set that the bot does not have to take any food from the bank? If I try to set the withdraw count to 0 it'll automatically reset it to the default value of 14. 

2) While stealing, it first steals an entire inventory of cakes before dropping items. This isn't exactly efficient. Can it be configured to drop between each steal?

3) Is it intended that the bot sometimes fails to steal in time (e.g. antiban feature)?

jtth

I just wanted to post a update on the ban rate of this script. Previously it was extremely high like 5 hours of total use in a day a and you would be banned, but now I did 1 - 92 thieving in about a 50 hour time span and no ban. Definitely improving! Did a few runs of 5 hours at once too

Its pretty sad to see how I posted tons of issues as well as other people when they are VERY easy fixes and you say you're going to release an update to fix them when you literally just fixed 2 things and called it good. Even when I provided detail and images of some of the issues, as well of them being extremely obvious.

It's pretty pathetic to see that you cant uphold this script as a Premium Scripter. Its blatantly obvious that you don't have enough time or you really don't care about this and you really should just make it free as the amount of hate against you is overwhelming.

Actually, Sphiinx, that's not true.

He's been talking with me on skype for the past 45 minutes reading all my bug reports (which I took from my experiences + this thread) and helping me with them. They seem to be resolved.

- Spam clicking when stunned is fixed

- Now drops junk when stunned so it's not so bot-like

- Clicking slightly adjusted so as not to attack misclick so often (next update)

Edited by zawmbee

The script has just updated - Version 2.2.3:

• Tweaked stunning to ensure it doesn't fail 
  • Tweaked combat evasion for preset locations.
  • The script shouldn't attack NPCs anymore.

If you have any feedback please drop me a message on Skype :)

@Butta - Give that a go buddy

Edited by Druid
  • Like 1

The script has just updated - Version 2.2.3:

• Tweaked stunning to ensure it doesn't fail 
  • Tweaked combat evasion for preset locations.
  • The script shouldn't attack NPCs anymore.

If you have any feedback please drop me a message on Skype :)

@Butta - Give that a go buddy

Thank you for starting to show that you care and are trying to help.

Seems to be working absolutely fine for myself and a few others that have tried it since the update. Can you come on Skype and show me please? A screenshot of the server message history isn't enough to go on. 

Edit: It's now resolved for him.

Edited by Druid

The update from 2.1.9 has slowed xp gains on ardy knights substantially, and I won't even do Master Farmers anymore-
dropping junk seeds while stunned hampers xp gains beyond recognition if you are using slower mouse speeds,

so if you could make the new drop feature togglable that would be cool. Thanks, CHen.