Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10!] Master Thiever AIO [Profit 300k+ per hour] [Flawless!] [Always Updated]

Array

worst thieving bot ever,would love a refund it dosent even work longer then 1 hour .dont buy it .

It's working fine for myself and others, show me what isn't working and I'll fix it for you, it may just be a case of you not using it properly. 

I, too, want a refund @Druid

Your script says it doesn't thief while in combat or stunned... And it does. It spams the hell out of the NPC 3 times. I can't use your script.

I reported this to you a few days ago and PM'd you... No reply? 

You've had a reply.

Druid was very professional and prompt in his reply. Once the issues with the script are fixed, I will be a lifetime auth holder.

Thank you, sir! I will note that the master farmer worked well for the short time I used it for anyone interested in low/mid level thieving. 

Just waiting for the paladin/hero support. :D

Script will attack men in lumby & spam clicks whilst stunned.
Lucky I realised before it ruined my pure and/or got me banned.

Massive fan of your other scripts, this one needs to be repaired as I assume it wasn't always like this.

Have a nice day!

edit: seems to stop thieving stalls after around 5 mins, and is overall slow at clicking once stock respawns (irrelevent of mouse speed).

Edited by JaxRyan
  • Like 2

just bought this script, I am looking on help with what seeds to keep for master farmers and how to set up it. I would appreciate any help as soon as possible. Thank you :) I can add you on skype if you pm me or just post on here.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=osrs+master+farmers

Then go with the profitable ones

been using it for less then 2 days and have 3/6 accounts banned within a day of thieving at master farmers, never botted on the accounts before and each have their own proxy and was taking breaks.  Any suggestions on how to lower ban rate? I think it may because he still clicks constantly even after he has been stunned, itll keep clicking over and over till it can steal again

been using it for less then 2 days and have 3/6 accounts banned within a day of thieving at master farmers, never botted on the accounts before and each have their own proxy and was taking breaks. Any suggestions on how to lower ban rate? I think it may because he still clicks constantly even after he has been stunned, itll keep clicking over and over till it can steal again

^ as mentioned here I'm also having a problem with it attempting to click on the NPC when stunned, also even though I set only some seeds to keep it doesn't seem to be dropping the other seeds. Solutions? Also The save configuration setting seems to be greyed out and won't let me save my loot list

Edited by sanar

^ as mentioned here I'm also having a problem with it attempting to click on the NPC when stunned, also even though I set only some seeds to keep it doesn't seem to be dropping the other seeds. Solutions? Also The save configuration setting seems to be greyed out and won't let me save my loot list

Same here. + mule trading is broken. 

It's attepting to click on NPC while stunned all the time (master farmer)

I, too, want a refund @Druid

Your script says it doesn't thief while in combat or stunned... And it does. It spams the hell out of the NPC 3 times. I can't use your script.

I reported this to you a few days ago and PM'd you... No reply? 

I am having the same problem, it also don't close the bank interface

This script was working fine yesterday, but when I tried to use it today in the same place (ardougne guards) it won't withdraw any lobsters from the bank and just sits at the bank screen, even if I start the script at the guards it goes to the bank and sits at bank screen anyways.