Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10!] Master Thiever AIO [Profit 300k+ per hour] [Flawless!] [Always Updated]

Array

@brandontrann use looking glass to bot or don't bot at all. That's the only way.. I can tell you several of my previous scripts used to get me banned regularly (both free and premium), since looking glass came out and I began using it exclusively I have only ever been banned by one script which I have been able to single out through trial and error. Basically, I've gotten 3 accounts banned since March, And they were all from the same garbage woodcutting script. I've been able to push 3 accounts over 90+ strength and range which is far more than I ever expected botting nowadays. If you don't know what looking glass is I advise you browse the forums until you know enough about it. 

As for this script, It's working fine with looking glass, I have no hesitation to use it on my 93 str account to gain some low level thieving levels. I have never had any experiences with this script trying to get an account over 70+ however, so I cannot speak about any longer experiences with this script.

• Like 1

A. Does this script thieve at specific places or does it just go to the closest NPC chosen (i.e. if I wanted to train on guards at North Varrock would it train here, or run to closer guards at East Varrock)?

B. Does this support Watchmen in the sense that it will climb down the ladder if it goes up one, or climb up the trellis if it goes down the ladder? 

A. Does this script thieve at specific places or does it just go to the closest NPC chosen (i.e. if I wanted to train on guards at North Varrock would it train here, or run to closer guards at East Varrock)?

B. Does this support Watchmen in the sense that it will climb down the ladder if it goes up one, or climb up the trellis if it goes down the ladder? 

A. Specific places, it will steal from guards next to the west bank. 

B. No

Edited by Druid

@brandontrann that feature is only available through Vip-Extended. That's how I knew you weren't using it because next to your name it only says VIP. If your already paying for VIP i think it is very much worth it to pay the $2 or whatever it is to convert your VIP days into VIP-E days. With VIP-E you get Looking glass and Human mouse movements, which combined I think will really improve your botting experience. once you have VIP-e though all you need to do is start rs in a browser like you were normally playing, then launch tribot then click 'new client (looking glass)' then tribot will pick up your browsers rs game and you can begin botting like normal. anymore questions pm me or mention me again

1 just bought this script and it's broken for the lumby men, it's running into the swamp and dining room, tribot is saying "npc is chasing us running away" I hope farmers and master farmers aren't this bad. going to try tea stall for now

I added a fix recently addressing this, could you add me on Skype and show me exactly what's happening and I'll get a fix out ASAP.

• Like 1

Tried doing a custom setting for the tea stall in varrok, when I hit start it doesn't seem to do anything.

Also for the automatic switching, is it intended for the bot to just train on men in lumb until a certain level?

Edited by Cyanogen1

when thieving men it will randomly say we're under attack. Then it will run around lummy castle turn around, then run through lummy swamp. Then back, im to scared to even run this script on men anymore.

Edit: this is the worst thieving script i've ever used, it always attacks the npc's its stealing from, and can never find the right place. Total waste of 8.00$, i wouldn't ever purchase again and i warn others not to. Seems like a very high ban chance,.

Edited by lava123