Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10!] Master Thiever AIO [Profit 300k+ per hour] [Flawless!] [Always Updated]

script always spam clicking when stunned, please look into it if you could.
E: also keeps clicking centre spot when doing warrior woman (Major Ban possibility) / doesnt go to centrespot when it can't see the woman, might be linked to spamming the centre.
E2: also running down to npcs south of lumbridge castle (on the other side of the wall, so script walks past church and around to the npc then back to men in the castle
E3: I noticed at Master farmers the script used a seed then continued to try dropping the other seeds and pickpocket the farmer while still using the seed, could you please add a check to see if its using any items in the inventory before pickpocketing/dropping? Also examines the seeds quite often rather than dropping but this might be a good anti-ban feature.
I honestly have no idea whats wrong with this script, once it loads and waits the stun period and works perfectly, but another time I will run it and it keeps spamming when its stunned and not dropping any seeds just banks all seeds and just looks really bot like, always using the same settings so its something to do with the script....

Edited by eryklok

Array

Only thing script works on is men in lumby. Out of everything. will work for about 45 seconds on farmers, then it missclicks and attacks them, stands there and dies. Anything else i try to run it on the GUI will load, ill press start and the script will end. 

Terrible

When thieving stalls can you implement a option to make the bot stand in 1 spot only to steal from the store.

It will start thieving where ever it wants and then ends up getting attacked by guards when it could be in a safe spot

hwxyzby.png

Stalls are being re-vamped. Thanks for the screenshot.

Is it just me, or does the script not work?

Should be, add me on Skype so I can help you. 

Cannot find the warrior women even when in the area next to one in ardouge preset

Hmm, I'll take a look at that.

Look mate you're Woodcutting script is great but this thieving script has a lot of bugs.

I try to run the script at silk stalls putting the item in to be banked instead it just drops them even though i put it in the right list.

I run at guards in varrock on custom won't work at all ends within 1 - 30 seconds, then i try run it not in custom and it constantly fucks up

Look mate you're Woodcutting script is great but this thieving script has a lot of bugs.

I try to run the script at silk stalls putting the item in to be banked instead it just drops them even though i put it in the right list.

I run at guards in varrock on custom won't work at all ends within 1 - 30 seconds, then i try run it not in custom and it constantly fucks up

The script is undergoing a full revamp. I'm planning on getting a release of this tonight. Should you have any problems with the revised version, could you please demonstrate any issues you might be having on Skype?

Thank you 

Druid

Edited by Druid

The script has just updated - Version 2.1.5

• Fixed a bug that wasn't allowing custom mode to work.

Just to keep people informed, I am still working on a  re-vamp of this script. However if you have any bugs to report I will release patches in the meantime to ensure you're satisfied, please contact me on Skype or Via a PM. Replies here can sometimes get lost!

Fixed

The script has just updated - Version 2.17
  • Re-vamped how the script deals with custom stalls, to be far more smoother and efficient. 

Bug fixes:

Fixed

The script has just updated - Version 2.17
  • Re-vamped how the script deals with custom stalls, to be far more smoother and efficient. 

W00t! I just got the script & I was in the middle of testing it out for the first time this afternoon, and it seems to be working much better than it was an hour ago.

Think there's any way you could add a "Steal 1, Drop 1" option while waiting on the next stall item to respawn? Or mouse-key dropping?

When I start the Automatic Switch option, it stays at pickpocketing "man" in Lumby until it can do Master Farmer. Shouldn't it switch to better options as it progresses?

That's what it's set to, It was added by someone who wanted to train up goldfarming accounts.

I'll add an additional option to change with a better selection of NPCs.

@Druid

Is saving settings currently not supported or am I doing something wrong?

It's currently blanked out, I'm re-designing the GUI soon and this will be added for sure!

so i add stuff to the "actual loot" list and it still drops the items. what am i doing wrong?

Make sure you add the correct names (Case sensitive) - If this is still an issue please contact me on Skype to show me. 

Edit: ok so i got to the actuall put in what you wanna steal part

i go to custom cause i want a stall and leave the first tab just on default settings and it wont do anything i set tile and no banking.. any help :P

If you require any assistance, add me on Skype.

• Like 1