Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10!] Master Thiever AIO [Profit 300k+ per hour] [Flawless!] [Always Updated]

Array

i want a refund this was a waste of 8$

If there is something you're not happy with, talk to me. You might be doing something wrong. 

Is there going to be any response to this thread at all?

I bought this script in error and contacted the creator, yet to recieve a response. In that time, I have tried to use the script to make up for the purchase but unfortunately all I can say is that it's terrible.

Steal from any NPC? Every time you select a custom setup, the script stops. If you use the pre-defined ones, it just runs to open space where there are no NPC's spam clicking on the mini-map. I've tried using it for Warrior Women in Varrock, East Ardougne and North-West of Ardougne and it fails on every selection.

Half of the options are greyed out, you can't save the GUI?

Can this script please be marked as not working until there has been a confirmed update to make it usable?

That doesn't sound right, drop me a message on Skype the next time you're online so I can assist you.

Thieving on mans isn't working. I tried a custom location but it just doesn't pickpocket the mans. It just stands there.

i dont want to do it in lumbridge and look like a bot

Last time I used it was fine, the code hasn't changed so maybe something has broken with tribot. I'll take a look and upload an update. 

Last time I used it was fine, the code hasn't changed so maybe something has broken with tribot. I'll take a look and upload an update. 

Ok thankyou, I tried it with the mirror client though, not sure if that makes any difference.

Can you let me know the result through the normal client?

Just tried it but it didn't work, it just stops right after I filled out the GUI. :(

[14:54:28] Downloading script 'Master Thiever AIO'.[14:54:31] Script Started: Master Thiever AIO.[14:54:31] Disabled all randoms.[14:54:31] Please ALWAYS run tribot in lite mode![14:55:06] java.lang.NullPointerException[14:55:06] 	at scripts.MasterThiever.xc.H(ABC.java:451)[14:55:06] 	at scripts.MasterThiever.oc.k(CustomThieving.java:122)[14:55:06] 	at scripts.MasterThiever.Main.run(Main.java:78)[14:55:06] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[14:55:06] The version you were running was V2.1.4[14:55:06] Using custom thieving.[14:55:06]  - Stealing from the NPC: Man[14:55:06]  - Using a radius of: 25[14:55:06]  - Using a the center tile: (3239, 3406, 0)[14:55:06]  - Using banking: true[14:55:06] Script Ended: Master Thiever AIO.
Edited by Flax

Just tried it but it didn't work, it just stops right after I filled out the GUI. :(

[14:54:28] Downloading script 'Master Thiever AIO'.[14:54:31] Script Started: Master Thiever AIO.[14:54:31] Disabled all randoms.[14:54:31] Please ALWAYS run tribot in lite mode![14:55:06] java.lang.NullPointerException[14:55:06] 	at scripts.MasterThiever.xc.H(ABC.java:451)[14:55:06] 	at scripts.MasterThiever.oc.k(CustomThieving.java:122)[14:55:06] 	at scripts.MasterThiever.Main.run(Main.java:78)[14:55:06] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[14:55:06] The version you were running was V2.1.4[14:55:06] Using custom thieving.[14:55:06]  - Stealing from the NPC: Man[14:55:06]  - Using a radius of: 25[14:55:06]  - Using a the center tile: (3239, 3406, 0)[14:55:06]  - Using banking: true[14:55:06] Script Ended: Master Thiever AIO.

That's interesting.. I'll take a look tomorrow morning for you.

<-> Clever anti combat - Avoids NPCS at every location perfectly!

When stealing from stalls, it runs away from the guards, then stands and tries to thieve the stall right next to the baker... obviously the baker doesn't let you thieve from his stall.

So I think that stalls are broken.

Also, when thieving men, it will change target so much that it's easily detectable.

When the man walks slightly further away from you, it'll move to the other man, then back and forth between the men sometimes. 

IMO this script is pretty bad... not used any of your other scripts Druid, but this one is making me not want to...

Also, custom setup for me isn't working...

[13:33:03] The version you were running was V2.1.4

[13:33:03] Using custom thieving.
[13:33:03]  - Stealing from the NPC: Man
[13:33:03]  - Using a radius of: 16
[13:33:03]  - Using a the center tile: (3231, 3207, 0)
[13:33:03]  - Using banking: false
[13:33:03] Script Ended: Master Thiever AIO.
Edited by dom584

<-> Clever anti combat - Avoids NPCS at every location perfectly!

When stealing from stalls, it runs away from the guards, then stands and tries to thieve the stall right next to the baker... obviously the baker doesn't let you thieve from his stall.

So I think that stalls are broken.

Also, when thieving men, it will change target so much that it's easily detectable.

When the man walks slightly further away from you, it'll move to the other man, then back and forth between the men sometimes. 

IMO this script is pretty bad... not used any of your other scripts Druid, but this one is making me not want to...

Also, custom setup for me isn't working...

[13:33:03] The version you were running was V2.1.4

[13:33:03] Using custom thieving.
[13:33:03]  - Stealing from the NPC: Man
[13:33:03]  - Using a radius of: 16
[13:33:03]  - Using a the center tile: (3231, 3207, 0)
[13:33:03]  - Using banking: false
[13:33:03] Script Ended: Master Thiever AIO.

Thank you for the feedback, Not many people seem to use the stall functionality, which is why there might be unknown issues. I'm planning on revamping this script, any feedback is greatly appreciated. 

In regards to switching NPCs, this is actually an antiban feature by tribot, I'll see what I can do to improve it.

Tried thieving warrior women and it doesn't work sometimes. It was at the area trying to move to the area so it was stuck near a tree and just kept clicking on the top right the spot it was already in. Also if a warrior women is around it would say there is no women unless I click pickpocket it would work otherwise it would just not do anything. Stops thieving the women randomly and says nothing is there and does nothing.

•  Script Started: Master Thiever AIO.
  • Disabled all randoms.
  •  Please ALWAYS run tribot in lite mode!
  •  Stealing from Warrior Women @ Ardougne
  •  There aren't any Warrior woman in the thieving area that we can reach
  • Moving to NPC inside area.
  • There aren't any Warrior woman in the thieving area that we can reach
  •  Moving to NPC inside area.
  •  The version you were running was V2.1.4
  • Thieving configuration:
  •  - Warrior woman
  •  - Ardougne
  • - NPC
  •  Script Ended: Master Thiever AIO. 

What about future updates such as using "silent gloves", what gives even more profit- wheres that update? Have been waiting it about 5 months already. 

I'll add it to the re-vamp project

Wants to drop all the food I specified it to eat

>Ardy bank

>empty invy

>withdraws swordfish

>console spams to drop it

Interesting, which NPC? Is this Custom mode?

Only just bought this and already notice multiple problems with the stall function. First whenever it tries to steal from a stall, it does so right on top of the stall owner (which is pretty pointless). The second is that whenever I set cake as food, it only eats one slice out of the three slices, and then proceeds to drop the rest! Can you please fix the function on the stalls; a lot of low levels/ironmen use the cake stall as beginner food. 

While pickpocketing the farmer at Lumbridge, it keeps dropping the coins while not in custom mode. Is there anyway to stop it from doing that?

Also, is there anyway to add a randomizer  to when the character can eat? So rather than eating at 20 every time, it would eat anywhere between 18 and 23 hp? That might seem a little less like a bot and more like a human. 

Thanks for the script!

Edited by mythtaker

Only just bought this and already notice multiple problems with the stall function. First whenever it tries to steal from a stall, it does so right on top of the stall owner (which is pretty pointless). The second is that whenever I set cake as food, it only eats one slice out of the three slices, and then proceeds to drop the rest! Can you please fix the function on the stalls; a lot of low levels/ironmen use the cake stall as beginner food. 

Stalls will be re-vamped in the re-write coming soon. I'll be phasing the release of this, I'll be revamping cake stalls first.

While pickpocketing the farmer at Lumbridge, it keeps dropping the coins while not in custom mode. Is there anyway to stop it from doing that?

Also, is there anyway to add a randomizer  to when the character can eat? So rather than eating at 20 every time, it would eat anywhere between 18 and 23 hp? That might seem a little less like a bot and more like a human. 

Thanks for the script!

Yes, I can definitely do that!

How is the master farmer location running? 

I see a couple of bots here, and want to know if there's any problems!?

All is good! :)

Edited by Druid