Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10!] Master Thiever AIO [Profit 300k+ per hour] [Flawless!] [Always Updated]

Normal farmer still doesn't work which has been the same for months. Don't mean to be rude, i just feel like you rushed this script. I would buy 5-10 + auths if this worked well. Debating about paying someone for a private script for thieving because i constantly find myself using a free thieving script instead of the one i purchased from you. 

Tribot/Runescape changes can sometimes break scripts. What aspect of normal farmers isn't working and I'll investigate.

Watchman thieving fails hard. Doesnt even attempt to pickpocket even when you have food in inventory. Always tries to go to ban k and then script just stops. You dont need to bank at all for watchman. they give you food

The food they give you probably isn't supported. What is it and I'll add it. 

• [01:42:08] Starting client.

[01:47:13] Downloading script 'Master Thiever AIO'.

[01:47:14] Script Started: Master Thiever AIO.

[01:47:14] Disabled all randoms.

[01:47:14] Please ALWAYS run tribot in lite mode!

[01:47:16] java.lang.NullPointerException

[01:47:16] at scripts.MasterThieverV2.jb.a(GuiNew.java:934)

[01:47:16] at scripts.MasterThieverV2.jb.(GuiNew.java:73)

[01:47:16] at scripts.MasterThieverV2.Main.b(Main.java:50)

[01:47:16] at scripts.MasterThieverV2.Main.run(Main.java:76)

[01:47:16] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[01:47:16] The version you were running was V2.1.4

[01:47:16] Thieving configuration:

[01:47:16] - None

[01:47:16] - null

[01:47:16] - null

[01:47:16] Script Ended: Master Thiever AIO. 

Bug report;

Suicide thieving men in lumbridge

when it drops the coins sometimes it presses "use" and the bot gets stuck.

It stop pickpocketing. (sometimes it auto corrects) but it can get perma stuck.

it happend on 2/5 accounts that I'm running

Will report back soon :)

Does this script ever accidentally attack the guard in Draynor? I'm using a free script and every now and then the bot gets attacked by the guard and just continues to try to thieve and gets killed.  Does it run away from combat if it gets attacked? Thank you.

Bug report;

Suicide thieving men in lumbridge

when it drops the coins sometimes it presses "use" and the bot gets stuck.

It stop pickpocketing. (sometimes it auto corrects) but it can get perma stuck.

it happend on 2/5 accounts that I'm running

Will report back soon :)

Tribot bug, I'll add a fix for it though :) 

Does this script ever accidentally attack the guard in Draynor? I'm using a free script and every now and then the bot gets attacked by the guard and just continues to try to thieve and gets killed.  Does it run away from combat if it gets attacked? Thank you.

If it somehow misclicks and attacks a NPC, it will escape from combat then return back to thieve as normal. 

• Like 1

anyone know the fastest way to get 65 thieve with this script? without using food im a lvl 3 skiller

I used a free script on men from 1-5, then tea stall @ varrock.  It will be fast to go from 1-5, and then the tea stall is about 9.1k xp per hour but you don't need food.  I haven't used this script yet, but I plan to buy it very soon.

Is it me or is custom NPC thieving broken for anyone else?

Also preset profile for warrior men is broken. Spam clicks on the same tile on minimap.

So many things seem broken atm, custom stalls still work though thankfully.

Edited by magerz4

Is it me or is custom NPC thieving broken for anyone else?

Also preset profile for warrior men is broken. Spam clicks on the same tile on minimap.

So many things seem broken atm, custom stalls still work though thankfully.

Not had that reported, add me on Skype so I can take a look.

Thanks

Used the script today for the first time.  Ran it for 10+ hours and it was flawless.  Made about 1.3M on 1 account and averaged 42k xp/hr @ Master Farmer with 81 thieving on a low lvl account.  It ran away from combat as promised.  Overall awesome script, I just have to make more accounts for thieving to take full advantage of it.

alright everything was smooth until warrior women i turn it on and it starts going well and she moves out of the zone where its supposed to thieve from her and glitches out saying cannot find target target not in zone so anyway you can increase radius on warrior women.