Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10!] Master Thiever AIO [Profit 300k+ per hour] [Flawless!] [Always Updated]

This script always runs me to lumbridge and gets stuck in the castle no matter what settings i use.. even with custom setup the outcome is same.

Complete waste of money for me.. had to use african thiever instead.

Edited by stefeman

I am interested in this but not until the previous posters issue is resolved. Is this script still working? 

Seems like the bot gets stuck after a random sometimes, standing in one place doing nothing.

Besides that can you please implement saving the seeds you want to loot?

Getting quite sick of filling in my seed-to-loot list 5 times..

Other than that this script has gotten me 1-70 thieving, so it is working!

Shit script. Stood still for 9 hours when I left it overnight. Do not buy, complete waste of money.

You've probably set it up incorrectly. Instead of jumping to conclusions tell me what happend and I'll help you. 

just bought this script and it doesn't even work? wow 

No other users are reporting this, add me on Skype and I'll assist you. 

Seems like the bot gets stuck after a random sometimes, standing in one place doing nothing.

Besides that can you please implement saving the seeds you want to loot?

Getting quite sick of filling in my seed-to-loot list 5 times..

Other than that this script has gotten me 1-70 thieving, so it is working!

You can add the seeds you want to loot to the loot list in the GUI. Random events are handled by tribot. 

Did not set it up incorrectly since it run for 1 hour and a half with no issues. Banked for food and stole from master farmer for 1 hour without a problem. Went to sleep and woke up to the script standing still with only 1 hour gotten worth of xp when it had run 10 hours.

It's your scripts fault, not mine.

Hey just bought your script for the sole purpose of thieving Master Farmers for a little extra cash. 

I've set it up at both Draynor and Ardougne, and at some point my character stops doing anything and all I see is an error message that says "no NPC's nearby so walking to the centre tile" 

Also I was using the pre-set setup for master farmers, and the only thing I changed was the hp I would eat at, the amount of food I would withdraw, and added a few things to the list of loot. 

im not sure if anybody else is having this issue, or if it was just something wrong with how I set it up. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers. 

Edited by kazys

Did not set it up incorrectly since it run for 1 hour and a half with no issues. Banked for food and stole from master farmer for 1 hour without a problem. Went to sleep and woke up to the script standing still with only 1 hour gotten worth of xp when it had run 10 hours.

This happend to me too, it happens after a random. It does solve the random but the script dont continue stealing after it. I know randoms are handled by the client. But this is the only script it has been happening too me.

You can add the seeds you want to loot to the loot list in the GUI. Random events are handled by tribot. 

I know I can but setting this up every time the bot stops is gettin quite annoying (running 5 clients, planning on running more when the "random event won't continue problem" gets solved).

just bought this super excited but after a random event happens does not continue the script just sits and does nothing in same spot, also wanted to note that thieving men suicide style works just fine but everything else that i have tryed will not work at all no stalls no normal farmer no banking support, a major reason i purchased this script is so i could get an easy 1-38 before farmers. Was really excited to purchase this script because i have used alot of yours in the past and to be honest so far im super disappointed. Rather then features to thieve from any NPC in the game and stuff you should just make a mode were it is 100% stable and gets 1-38. I would buy many more auths. Really hope the master farmers work well since nothing else other then men is seeming to work for me. cant trust leaving this script alone for 3 minutes without baby sitting. would really like some fixes or a refund

http://gyazo.com/83fedd43c87e7dcb5383d97495e4e79a

http://gyazo.com/5b731a916688fe0c97687bae7a7bfd90

really needs alot of work

cant even handle a random event, i would NOT suggest that anyone buys this script until it is fixed because everything that it has been advertised as does not work at all for me.

Edited by gold42007

Guest pindick123

I set it up in Ardougne to thieve paladins but the script just ends straight away and yes I was running in lite mode.

[06:15:58] Script Started: Master Thiever AIO.

[06:16:50] Please ALWAYS run tribot in lite mode!
[06:16:51] java.lang.NullPointerException
[06:16:51]     at scripts.MasterThieverV2.ic.k(ABC.java:450)
[06:16:51]     at scripts.MasterThieverV2.uc.F(CustomThieving.java:122)
[06:16:51]     at scripts.MasterThieverV2.Main.run(Main.java:86)
[06:16:51]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[06:16:51] The version you were running was V2.1.2
[06:16:51] Using custom thieving.
[06:16:51]  - Stealing from the NPC: Paladin
[06:16:51]  - Using a radius of: 30
[06:16:51]  - Using a the center tile: (2582, 3296, 0)
[06:16:51]  - Using banking: true
[06:16:51] Script Ended: Master Thiever AIO.

is unable to start back up after any random event

There also seems to be a minor issue when thieving from master farmers. When the bot goes to drop all the unwanted seeds, sometimes it clicks use on one of them, and then becomes stuck until it has to click on the minimap to walk to the farmer once he's far enough away. I have only noticed this is Ardougne, but can be an issue if the farmer is trapped in the house and does not move. 

If you could add this into your "to-do" list for this script, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers. 

There also seems to be a minor issue when thieving from master farmers. When the bot goes to drop all the unwanted seeds, sometimes it clicks use on one of them, and then becomes stuck until it has to click on the minimap to walk to the farmer once he's far enough away. I have only noticed this is Ardougne, but can be an issue if the farmer is trapped in the house and does not move. 

If you could add this into your "to-do" list for this script, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers. 

That's the client messing up, but yes I'll see what i can do.

In regards to the above posts. I will fix the issue of men/farmers asap. 

The problem with random events is tribot, There is nothing I can do.

and btw, the script not being able to handle randoms is not client problem, client solves randoms just fine then your script does not continue to run after, i am currently using 3 other scripts and yours is the only one that i have ever had this problem with i added you on skype and would like a refund this is a joke