Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10!] Master Thiever AIO [Profit 300k+ per hour] [Flawless!] [Always Updated]

This a flawless premium money making script that will bring in profits ranging upto and over 300k per hour! Super high profit with low requirements yet low ban rates!

PROFIT upto 7.2m a day PER account DAILY! 

Click here to purchase (Link to repository)

ABCL 10 implemented - Completely unique actions for each Runescape account! Avoids Jagex detection! 

Don't sacrifice your accounts using free detectable INFERIOR scripts.

This script can can allow you to run unlimited accounts, it's time to make BANK!

This script is an all in one fully customization thieving script, this script will steal from ANY NPC and bank ANYWHERE in RS. You can choose from a list of presets containing popular locations or you can even set up your own NPC to thieve and specify the loot!

Script features:

<-> ABCL 10 - Completely unique actions for each Runescape account! Avoid bans!

<-> Supports ALL NPCs & Stalls EVERYWHERE in RS!

<-> Automatic mule trading - Thats right you can automatically trade your mule items! -  See user guide below

<-> Tons of different presets, all popular methods are included - You can even set up your own private method with this script!

<-> Smart thieving - Quickly and accurately thieves NPCs!

<-> Smart stun timer - It won't spam click NPCS when stunned (Highly detectable) like other scripts!

<-> Smart dropping - Will drop junk when you've been stunned Maximum efficiency!

<-> Automatic task switching! - This means if you start the script before you can steal from master farmers, it will train until you can, then switch to master farmers! PERFECT for setting up a bot army!

<-> Suicide leveling  - This script won't waste food and will suicide thieve if you set it to - perfect for thieving men in lumbridge!

<-> Clever anti combat - Avoids NPCS at every location perfectly!

<-> Start the bot ANYWHERE - it will navigate to the correct location for you!

<-> Anti-bot watch techniques to minimize any bans!

<-> Specify your own mouse speed/HP to restore/Food to withdraw

<-> Specify your own loot!

<-> Specify which items you want to autotrade your mule!

... and much much more! What are you waiting for!

GUI:

2f1ec854fc0085bb86cd3c0ae2260297.png

Progress report:

7gNj8.jpg

6d740c05689c1b84db31835f7840ef1a.png

7peVw.jpg

Auto trading user guide - Click to expand

Spoiler
How you use it:

1. Place all your bots into a friends chat (Doesn't matter which one, just make sure they are all in there). When you log into RS07 in future all accounts auto       join the friends chat, so once you've done this once, you won't ever need to do this again.

2. Enter your mule name in the GUI

Now all your bots are in the friends chat, go into the friends chat on your mule account (Must be the same username as what you typed in the GUI)

Once you're in the chat, to instruct your bots to come trade with you you need to type two things:
1. Location of the trade
2. The world you want to trade.

The only two locations supported are Draynor and Ardy bank. For example if you want to trade at Draynorin world 326 you would say the following (Each on a separate chat line):

Draynor
World 326

To meet in Ardougne in world 377 you would say:

Ardougne 
World 377

Saying this will trigger all the bots to say "On my way" then they will world hop meet you in this location, trade you all the items you specified, then hop back to their original world and resume thieving. This whole process is automatic, no longer will you have the boring/annoying task of transfering items to your mule/main!

It's time to make bank, with minimal effort! 

Edited by Druid
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Array

It's amazing how all your scripts are flawless 

I have been using it for 1 hour

irxw.png

and i haven't ran into any difficulties, I will be using this overnight and I will inform you tomorrow how it is going so far I have levelled up 25 times just using this. I would like to see a time till level it would be nice to know the estimated time till I level.

It's amazing how all your scripts are flawless 

I have been using it for 1 hour

irxw.png

and i haven't ran into any difficulties, I will be using this overnight and I will inform you tomorrow how it is going so far I have levelled up 25 times just using this. I would like to see a time till level it would be nice to know the estimated time till I level.

Thank you for the proggy. Might add TTL when I'm not busy, unfortunately free scripts are not my priority. 

, averaging like 7.5k exp an hour, I got 1-17 in no time, and still going strong.

What concerns me is the lack of antiban. I realize this script is fast and efficient, but one thing is, when it right clicks the man, it then clicks one of like 4 or 5 premade destinatinos on the "pickpocket" bar. I'd much rather it be porgrammed to randomly select a point along the pickpocket option spectrum, as right now if any jagex member actually watched it, it would be instantly banned.

Not entirely concerned because I only believe that bans come from reports, and i'm babysitting my bot, but still would be a nice addition and not too hard to code I'd imagine.

But overall at the end of the day, this is an AWESOME, FREE script, that gets the job done. Thanks!!

update: This bot did get me from 1-38 thieving today. worked incredibly well, averaged 7-9k exp an hour (Depending on when I was lower level to higher level). Am now in the process of getting it ready for master farmer. Still concerned with lack of antiban

edit: andddd i'm finding it extremely hard to get cooked trout/salmon lol. Looking forward to lobster/shark support :P

Edited by Luke L
  • Like 1

, averaging like 7.5k exp an hour, I got 1-17 in no time, and still going strong.

What concerns me is the lack of antiban. I realize this script is fast and efficient, but one thing is, when it right clicks the man, it then clicks one of like 4 or 5 premade destinatinos on the "pickpocket" bar. I'd much rather it be porgrammed to randomly select a point along the pickpocket option spectrum, as right now if any jagex member actually watched it, it would be instantly banned.

Not entirely concerned because I only believe that bans come from reports, and i'm babysitting my bot, but still would be a nice addition and not too hard to code I'd imagine.

But overall at the end of the day, this is an AWESOME, FREE script, that gets the job done. Thanks!!

update: This bot did get me from 1-38 thieving today. worked incredibly well, averaged 7-9k exp an hour (Depending on when I was lower level to higher level). Am now in the process of getting it ready for master farmer. Still concerned with lack of antiban

edit: andddd i'm finding it extremely hard to get cooked trout/salmon lol. Looking forward to lobster/shark support :P

^This

It just spam clicks 'pickpocket man' - its very bot like, but im sure you will improve this :)

I think limpwurt seeds are probably worth keeping since there's a farming script that a bunch of people use and limpwurt farming is very profitable ~ 

ericho123 has the script on farming I think it's called ExFarm or something~ Anyways just mentioning that because I notice the bot dropping limpwurts =]

Those are a few I can think of on top of my head that are both high in price and also in demand. I'm sure we can search around for some more since the bank is so near by to the Master Farmer location that an extra "non-premium" seed or two will not lower our hourly.  Say we do end up getting a snap dragon or ranarr and we don't have room; the it's perfectly reasonable to eat an additional piece of food to free the slot.

Cliffs-

- We should judge worth of a seed by how much demand there is in the market rather than just the plain price. It's quite likely dropping a thousand seeds worth 10-20 gp each can certainly add up =)~~

Oh! Made a thieving account just to test out this script will have a proggy for you asap =]~

Edited by flippin

I used script for 1 millisecond and then was hacked. I am not sure if I can trust Druid anymore. I was planning on buying your woodchopper and fletcher but I don't like hackers

Goodness!

Aren't all scripts checked for malicious code?

My accounts are all still mine.

it's an obvious troll dude -.- haha

Edited by pioenare

i think you should add tortsols. they aren't too common but they are an extra 6-7k per. Also do Dwarf weeds, snap, toads. i've seen other screen proggies from scripts that collect this and they get about 150-200k per hr. not to mention you said this script is easily 200k at level 80. it takes quite a while to get to 80. 

AvOA6bh.png

Got a decent prog.

It stopped overnight after going for like 5 or 6 hours, something to do with a random I think. Otherwise its flawless, I got from 1 to 60+ thieving in 2 days with this, plus probably ~1mil gp in ranarr seeds. The only bad part of this script is the food requirement.

Edit: Probably useful info for some - I used an avg of 100 slamon/hr. Early on it was more like 140/hr, but its dropped significantly since then. So this might help you plan your food stock for long-term/suicide farmer botting.

Edited by Abkadef