Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vancouver

1/16/2014 - Broken client [BACK ONLINE]

33 posts in this topic

The client is currently broken and Trilez will be fixing it asap. If you guys could relegate all of your questions/concerns/etc. to this thread instead of making multiple threads, that'd be great.

Thanks!

- Bot has been updated please restart your clients - Bradsta

Edited by Bradsta
3 people like this

But we already have other ones...

YOU are making a useless thread.

Edited by Mercatres
2 people like this

The threads would keep on coming, this is a thread just to calm people down so they know what's going on.. fucking numb skull

It's a announcement from a mod. Most people are making threads because nothing was posted. Therefore this isn't a useless thread it's pointing people to the right place to reduce spam on the forum.

Lol, definitely sarcastic.

Thanks for the update Vancouver.

just to add to the broken client , just wanted to let you know that saving your settings on scripts are broken aswell just a heads up for when trilez comes on :)

So I found that Inventory.isFull() is broken, is there anything else broken or is that the main problem?

Please read around. The inventory is masked from id's, so any inventory functions, or functions using the inventory will not work. 

I can only laugh at people who are asking for extra time on VIP..

Well, it is within the realm of logic to think something like that would happen for a bum day due to client issues.

I'm not one of these people, but I can see where they get the thought process from.