Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Common bot / script problems that can be solved by you

11 posts in this topic

This thread will be dedicated to solutions to common bot problems that are spammed about upon the forum.
The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed.
- This is NOT a script problem, and you should NOT notify or bug the scripter. Instead, close all instances of tribot, and java (Or restart your computer), wait 30 minutes, and try again.
- This will usually occur if tribot somehow didn't recieve notification that you stopped the script you were using, and built up too many instances, and needs to time out (usually 30 minutes) before resetting the instance count.
or you may go to the above link and try your luck removing the instances manually.
The bot isn't able to run! (TRiBot will not update!)
- If you're using windows, please open your start menu, and type in %appdata% in the search bar. Once a folder opens up, please find the folder titled '.tribot', and delete it. Make sure you close all instances of tribot, or it may not let you delete it. Once you've deleted it, rerun tribot, and let it redownload its dependencies.
- This issue has a variety of causes, but the most common would have to be when it was attempting to update its dependencies, something in the .tribot folder became corrupted and causes the updation process to fail each time.
Client-side error. Could not perform login (NULL RESULT)
- The website may be offline, so please check that first! If you're using AVG, please uninstall it, and restart your computer. Otherwise, if you're using any other antivirus, please disable it, and then rerun tribot to see whether or not it's the cause. Please make sure your internet connection is working. If none of these work, please restart your computer, and try again. If you're using a proxy, please try a different proxy, as the one you are using may be offline.
- The null result issue occurs when tribot isn't able to connect to its database and verify your login information, usually caused by a firewall, or if you're using a proxy, it is probably offline. If neither of these are true, then TRiBot.com may be offline.
Unknown error. Could not perform login. ([ERROR] Session is invalid).
- Please erase the password field, and retype it, and log in once again.
- This usually occurs if you're using proxies, and for some reason needs to verify your client, by you retyping your password.
I'm using a proxy, and cannot view repository scripts!
- Sorry, but at this current time you cannot use repo scripts while on certain proxies, the only solution would be to use a local script.
- TRiBot's Repo blocks some proxy connections.
Unknown error. Could not perform login. ([ERROR] Invalid username/password).
- Your username or password is incorrect. If you're sure they're correct, please reset your password via the reset password feature on the forums.
- Database error, or your login details are incorrect.
There's no files in the archive!
- .jar is sometimes associated with archives, however it's not. It's supposed to be used with Java. Check the spoiler.

Click the UP arrow in the top left.
Click and drag the TRiBot.jar file onto your desktop.
Lastly open with Java.
If you cannot open with Java, go install JDK.

If all else fails
- Uninstall all of past Java installations, and once you've done that, update your java at java.com

Edited by Mute
6 people like this

Please help with this problem.... Idk what the code means. Please i'm running 7 bots a day!

My guess would be that you don't have enough ram to run 7 bots at a time? Also how much memory u r relocating for ur bots rofl.

Edited by smd2

just turn your heap size amount up its on the screen when you sign in idk that exact number but try 1000+ area

it tells me I need to vip to run a script is this right I thought I could run the free ones

Nope, you must be a vip to run free scripts, otherwise you may buy a premium script, and run 1 instance as a free user.