Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.01_0

85 posts in this topic

If it was free, nobody would complain. But we have the right to complain since we payed for it so just shutup..

I think your very wrong about that. Just be happy that the owner is constantly updating the client. You have no idea how much work goes into updating the client, he needs to read every line of code to make sure that jagex didn't add any traps to the jar and I don't even know how much needs to be updated from there.

You kids are so quick to claim you deserve "FREE DAYS!!!!1" when in actuality trilez doesn't owe us VIP members anything. We pay for a service with 99% uptime before yesterday, but that uptime isn't guaranteed; shit happens. Stop bitching and wait it out like the rest of us, and no, you are NOT entitled to anything free.

That is all.

hey how bout you fight me punk ass.

I think your very wrong about that. Just be happy that the owner is constantly updating the client. You have no idea how much work goes into updating the client, he needs to read every line of code to make sure that jagex didn't add any traps to the jar and I don't even know how much needs to be updated from there.

I'm sure it does take an immense amount of work, but this is a business. It'd be like your local grocery stores all shutting down because their delivery trucks went on strike. They would fix the problem asap because they are a business and want to keep making money. If the owner can't do it in a timely manner, then he should hire someone that can because we are paying for a good, and just like any business, he needs to deliver. I just realized btw my grocery store reference was silly, but I'll leave it in there.

I'm sure it does take an immense amount of work, but this is a business. It'd be like your local grocery stores all shutting down because their delivery trucks went on strike. They would fix the problem asap because they are a business and want to keep making money. If the owner can't do it in a timely manner, then he should hire someone that can because we are paying for a good, and just like any business, he needs to deliver. I just realized btw my grocery store reference was silly, but I'll leave it in there.

What makes you think hiring an outside source would speed things up anyways? Who would know the client better than the maker? Like I said before we don't know how much is involved with this update and you have to know and understand like any other business the owner is doing everything in his power to get everything up and running as quick as he can. Who knows the update may have been big enough to where he needs to re-write half of his methods?? Everyone should have a little patience and also realize that the RS3 bot is still working just fine, only the OSRS was effected by the update.

As far as your grocery store reference many businesses have had to shut down for periods of time due to strikes.

What makes you think hiring an outside source would speed things up anyways? Who would know the client better than the maker? Like I said before we don't know how much is involved with this update and you have to know and understand like any other business the owner is doing everything in his power to get everything up and running as quick as he can. Who knows the update may have been big enough to where he needs to re-write half of his methods?? Everyone should have a little patience and also realize that the RS3 bot is still working just fine, only the OSRS was effected by the update.

As far as your grocery store reference many businesses have had to shut down for periods of time due to strikes.

.... more people equals getting things done faster... I'm sure no one knows it better than the maker but I find it impossible to believe that there is no one that is capable of doing what he does. There are so many people out there fluent in coding.

You're right though, I'm sure the creator is doing everything he can. But you have to understand that people get frustrated when they pay for something and cannot use it for days at a time without compensation. Thats just how people are. It'd be like buying a tv then having it break. You would expect to be able to take it back to the store and get it fixed or get compensated in some way correct? Yeah thats not too much to ask. I would suggest anytime the OSRS client goes down, implementing an auto freeze on the vip membership so no days are wasted. It is cheap but it's still the point of running a good, ethical business.

And yes, many business have shut down which ultimately lost them tons of money or ultimately put them out of business. Fortunately for tribot, there's no competition so they won't have to worry about that.

1 person likes this

The update features:

• The ability to automatically restart the client after a RuneScape update, and to continue with the script.
    • This feature can be disabled in the settings.
  • Random event bug fixes and improvements.
  • Other bug fixes.

Very nice feature to auto restart the client, I ran my bot all night long with no problems :)

.... more people equals getting things done faster... I'm sure no one knows it better than the maker but I find it impossible to believe that there is no one that is capable of doing what he does. There are so many people out there fluent in coding.

You're right though, I'm sure the creator is doing everything he can. But you have to understand that people get frustrated when they pay for something and cannot use it for days at a time without compensation. Thats just how people are. It'd be like buying a tv then having it break. You would expect to be able to take it back to the store and get it fixed or get compensated in some way correct? Yeah thats not too much to ask. I would suggest anytime the OSRS client goes down, implementing an auto freeze on the vip membership so no days are wasted. It is cheap but it's still the point of running a good, ethical business.

And yes, many business have shut down which ultimately lost them tons of money or ultimately put them out of business. Fortunately for tribot, there's no competition so they won't have to worry about that.

i agree fully with the auto freeze on vips... good choices

Arguing over one day, realy? Well in any case there's always possibilities of not being able to fix errors instantly, person is not an robot. Anyways this was first time this happened during few months I've been around so I think it's perfectly worth of my money so far. If this would occur more often then I would think of asking for compensation. Anyways I'm satisfied many things could be very different in functionqlity.

Edited by Karmatar

Now its been about a week since the bots went down.  Will they be back up  soon or will they be down for a lot longer than expected?

Now its been about a week since the bots went down.  Will they be back up  soon or will they be down for a lot longer than expected?

It was only down for a day I think

Well the day my bot gone down it were like 4pm GTM +2 and I decided to give it a go in next day and it worked perfectly for me afterwards. Maybe the issue now isin't in bot itself but in something different?

I have an issue, my invent id is broken. I click to view the id's and they wont show. A little annoyed seeing as I have just purchased a script. I hope that this isn't going to be a problem.

im so confused someone help me figure out what the error means?

look at my earlier post on page 1 or 2

1 person likes this

i seem to die quite regulary and get teleported to middle of nowhere, i know the freak forester is the one tht fucks me up with the teleporting and the one were i keep dieing seems to be a npc of some sort ill try catching it in the act just a heads up :)

1 person likes this

There was a sys update ~2h ago, the automatic restart didin't work?

Getting some weird error in one scripts, client freezes:

[13:44:51] TRiBot Release 9.01_6 loaded. (1.7.0_45:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7)[13:45:32] Error: v.t() cd.i() ei.cj() ei.cj() df.cf() client.u() bm.om() | v:49 cd:11 cr:949 cr:770 ei:7810 ei:8300 df:7593 client:1029 bm:228 bm:179 java.lang.Thread.run | java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1659102718[13:45:33] error_game_crash[13:45:33] Client crash debugging info: - 1: 1390477532108 - 1145 - 2: TRiBot Release 9.01_6 - 3: 30 - 4: false 0Thread-14 obf.Gj[name=main20759,maxpri=10] Thread[Thread-14,1,main20759][13:48:12] Error: v.t() cd.i() ei.cj() ei.cj() df.cf() client.u() bm.om() | v:49 cd:11 cr:1121 cr:816 ei:7810 ei:8300 df:7593 client:1029 bm:228 bm:179 java.lang.Thread.run | java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1659102721[13:48:13] error_game_crash[13:48:13] Client crash debugging info: - 1: 1390477690566 - 2860 - 2: TRiBot Release 9.01_6 - 3: 30 - 4: false 0Thread-42 obf.Gj[name=main32139,maxpri=10] Thread[Thread-42,1,main32139][13:50:09] Error: v.t() cd.i() ei.cj() ei.cj() df.cf() client.u() bm.om() | v:49 cd:11 cr:1121 cr:816 ei:7810 ei:8300 df:7593 client:1029 bm:228 bm:179 java.lang.Thread.run | java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1659102718[13:50:10] error_game_crash[13:50:10] Client crash debugging info: - 1: 1390477807587 - 3050 - 2: TRiBot Release 9.01_6 - 3: 30 - 4: false 0Thread-89 obf.Gj[name=main93816,maxpri=10] Thread[Thread-89,1,main93816]

Btw any chance you can add an option to see what proxy you use after client loads?

hey since the latest runescape update (1/23/14) my bot has been freezing after about 5min of running why is this?

the jAnkous scrip btw*

Edited by poned32