Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.01_0

85 posts in this topic

Please help with this problem.... Idk what the code means. Please i'm running 7 bots a day! This is new problem as of 1/16/14. 

post-76773-0-15640700-1389865565_thumb.p

Edited by jde5600
1 person likes this

I'm receiving security issues, when trying to use reflection?

Was this intentionally inserted in this updated, and is there any other security

additions that we should be aware of.

*EDIT* I'm receiving security warnings on multiple segments of my code.

I can't seem to find any information on the changes, and now I'm forced to re-write

multiple segments of code on the spot. First and foremost, excuse me if I can't find any notes,

but script writers should be informed about these kinds of updates prior to their release.

Second, I believe different ranking users should have different permissions assigned.

Aka. a VIP has more limitations than a script writer/premium scripter.

A very upset script writer,

Warfront1

the client was implemented with a stricter firewall prior to today's rs update that even asks you to allow the GUI for scripts. This is to make tribot even safer for the community. Scripters do not receive benefits because of rank so that we can make 100% sure that nothing malicious gets into our server. I will talk to the other staff about the things you have suggested. If you have any further questions please contact me or another rank. Edited by Sekirei

The update features:

• The ability to automatically restart the client after a RuneScape update, and to continue with the script.
    • This feature can be disabled in the settings.
  • Random event bug fixes and improvements.
  • Other bug fixes.

Runescape updated today, most the bots (woodcutting at least) have stopped, The master AIO chopper, do you have any idea when this will be fixed? 

Thanks

Ryan :)

Who the fuck are you? Of course we get special benefit. You're fucking support staff, you are seriously .0001 notch higher on the totem pole than a VIP member. You have been delegated to help the 5% of the Tribot population who are too incompetent to help themselves. Don't EVER think you're somebody special.

made me l0l

1 person likes this

the client was implemented with a stricter firewall prior to today's rs update that even asks you to allow the GUI for scripts. This is to make tribot even safer for the community. Scripters do not receive benefits because of rank so that we can make 100% sure that nothing malicious gets into our server. I will talk to the other staff about the things you have suggested. If you have any further questions please contact me or another rank.

Firewall in the computing world refers to hardware or software that controls the incoming and outgoing traffic based on a rule set.

I was referring to the Java SecurityManager.

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

The client will be updated soon enough people. Sit back and wait :). Jagex love to fuck with us. But we always win haha

h

Please help with this problem.... Idk what the code means. Please i'm running 7 bots a day! This is new problem as of 1/16/14. 

Hello guys, i have a macbook pro retina and i have the same problem like jde5600!

I got the newest version of java - that's for sure !!

If you have any solutions for my problem please help me.

But please remember that i don't have any computer knowledge so please tell me step by step what i have to do.

Macbook pro retina - newsest os and newsiest java !!

thanks guys :)

h

Hello guys, i have a macbook pro retina and i have the same problem like jde5600!

But please remember that i don't have any computer knowledge so please tell me step by step what i have to do.

I also just updated my java. Could that be the problem?

Doesn't anybody read?

DUE TO THE JAGEX UPDATE OF JANUARY 16, 2014 THE TRIBOT CLIENT REQUIRES A PATCHING UPDATE. YOU WILL KNOW WHEN THE CLIENT IS FIXED, AS YOUR SCRIPTS WILL ONCE AGAIN BE UP AND RUNNING. UNTIL THIS TIME, HOLD ON TO YOUR DICKS AND CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

Thank you for your time.

3 people like this

hey man none of the scripts are working due to an update on oldschool rs im guessing but i figured id let u know some people seemed pretty disappointed in it the system itself is amazing just might need a recent update :)

hey man none of the scripts are working due to an update on oldschool rs im guessing but i figured id let u know some people seemed pretty disappointed in it the system itself is amazing just might need a recent update :)

Doesn't anybody read?

DUE TO THE JAGEX UPDATE OF JANUARY 16, 2014 THE TRIBOT CLIENT REQUIRES A PATCHING UPDATE. YOU WILL KNOW WHEN THE CLIENT IS FIXED, AS YOUR SCRIPTS WILL ONCE AGAIN BE UP AND RUNNING. UNTIL THIS TIME, HOLD ON TO YOUR DICKS AND CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

Thank you for your time.

h

come on guys?

Can't anyone help please???

It's better to ask for help in the Bot Help section. But to answer your question, you need to lower the memory limit within the TRiBot Login window. Restarting your computer might also help in freeing up RAM.

It's better to ask for help in the Bot Help section. But to answer your question, you need to lower the memory limit within the TRiBot Login window. Restarting your computer might also help in freeing up RAM.

and what does it mean that i need java 7 or higher?

i have the new java thats for sure

ps i got a macbook

Please update the bot after the rs update none of my bots work because of ids paying for nothing at the moment basically

Edited by dirty matrix

Please update the bot after the rs update none of my bots work because of ids paying for nothing at the moment basically

exactly. we vip members pay to use this client so you have to hop on and try to fix this or compensate. give us some extra days of vip or something.

2 people like this

exactly. we vip members pay to use this client so you have to hop on and try to fix this or compensate. give us some extra days of vip or something.

You kids are so quick to claim you deserve "FREE DAYS!!!!1" when in actuality trilez doesn't owe us VIP members anything. We pay for a service with 99% uptime before yesterday, but that uptime isn't guaranteed; shit happens. Stop bitching and wait it out like the rest of us, and no, you are NOT entitled to anything free.

That is all.

Im not sure if this is due the update (maybe interfaces), but Genie random is broken, it doesn't click "Confirm"

You kids are so quick to claim you deserve "FREE DAYS!!!!1" when in actuality trilez doesn't owe us VIP members anything. We pay for a service with 99% uptime before yesterday, but that uptime isn't guaranteed; shit happens. Stop bitching and wait it out like the rest of us, and no, you are NOT entitled to anything free.

That is all.

If it was free, nobody would complain. But we have the right to complain since we payed for it so just shutup..