Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.01_0

85 posts in this topic

The update features:

• The ability to automatically restart the client after a RuneScape update, and to continue with the script.
    • This feature can be disabled in the settings.
  • Random event bug fixes and improvements.
  • Other bug fixes.
7 people like this

The update features:

• The ability to automatically restart the client after a RuneScape update, and to continue with the script.
  • Other bug fixes.

Sounds Awesome!!! If it really works then it's a pretty sweet update :) Keep up the good work xD

The update features:

• Other bug fixes.

Should I remove Restarter from my scripts?

The update only covers TRiBot Old-School. Since your scripts are for RS3, you should keep the restarter code in them.

If your re-starter code works, why remove it, just add to your thread for your script if you have up, to uncheck re-starter in settings, unless you want to remove it, then go ahead :)

The update only covers TRiBot Old-School. Since your scripts are for RS3, you should keep the restarter code in them.

Oh cool, wasn't sure. I don't even know if it works never ran it for 6 hours straight yet lol.

If it restarts the client and script the majority of scripts require a GUI set-up. Does this mean it'll autostart with the same settings as before or you'll have to configure the GUI

If it restarts the client and script the majority of scripts require a GUI set-up. Does this mean it'll autostart with the same settings as before or you'll have to configure the GUI

It'll pause the running script, then restart the client, without restarting TRiBot itself. So it's pretty much like hitting the pause button for 30 seconds, then resuming.

it will use the settings that you configured.

it will use the settings that you configured.

thanks

It'll pause the running script, then restart the client, without restarting TRiBot itself. So it's pretty much like hitting the pause button for 30 seconds, then resuming.

Thanks Trillez :)

I'm receiving security issues, when trying to use reflection?

Was this intentionally inserted in this updated, and is there any other security

additions that we should be aware of.

*EDIT* I'm receiving security warnings on multiple segments of my code. 

I can't seem to find any information on the changes, and now I'm forced to re-write

multiple segments of code on the spot. First and foremost, excuse me if I can't find any notes,

but script writers should be informed about these kinds of updates prior to their release.

Second, I believe different ranking users should have different permissions assigned.

Aka. a VIP has more limitations than a script writer/premium scripter.

A very upset script writer,

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

Seems like whole OutputStream and InputStream has been blocked. Please unblock those.. many scripts rely on those functions. Or atleast allow scripts from the repository to use them. And give access to Scripters and higher ranks during development. Or just unblock it for anyone.