Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Thebat

We need YOUR help to solve the randoms!

The Drill Demon random solver has been updated!

Got put in maze random, looked like it had been standing there for 20 minutes, the whole thing happened it appears because although the client debug said it had solved the old man random, it clearly hadn't, and i came to see the screen with the old man telling me id have to complete the maze to be returned to where i was.

It must have left me standing there for 20 mins, before i came and clicked on the old man's speech.

It is now solving the maze, wich is very impressive ;) but just wouldnt click to confirm the old man's speech, and progress with the maze without my manual input! Would have also been better if it had interacted with the old man in the first place to avoid me being put in the maze!

Thanks. I'll add a fix.

TRiLeZ, do you think it's possible for you to take out the force end script everytime it fails a random? You could take it out, and let all script writers implement what they want to do if they failed a random. For example, if they failed - THEY can make it log out, or if it has deathwalk - have it run back to where it bots at. If you take it out and there are hundreds of scripts in which the script writers did not update with these implementations, they'd simply log out to the main log-in anyway.

I'll look into something like this.

Using Newbotterftw's AIO Fishing script, it does NOT solve the following:

- Frog Random... this should be easily fixed...

- Jekyll Random (when there is a herb in the inventory)... this should be easily fixed... it's just an additional dialogue.

- Molly/Evil Twin Random (solves half way.... stops before talking to Molly to end the Random)

- Maze (you only get teleported to one out of four spots. Should be able to solve this with community effort)

- Freaky Forester (fails to kill the CORRECT chicken/bird)

- Miles/Giles random (this should be relatively easy... they always ask the same few sets of questions)

- Mordaut/Exam random (this, again should be relatively easy... they always ask the same few sets of questions)

- ScapeRune Balloon Random (pops two correct balloons... fails to deliver the last one to the Prison Pete... so close)

- ScapeRune Fishing Random (not sure if this could be solved... please do though, as there are many fish-bots in need of this)

- Pinball Random (just doesnt even solve it)

- Drill Demon (picks the wrong mat everytime)

Side Note: The pillory random also doesn't work. I'm impressed at how it solves it in lightning speed, but it fails to click the lock in the first place to "initiate" the random.

I'd prefer if you guys focused most of your time on the Jekyll, Frog, Miles/Giles randoms. These are some of the simplest randoms (you don't get teleported elsewhere), so I'm not sure what's taking so long.

I'd do anything in my power to help. Next time I get a random I'll take a screenie of the codes.

Thanks for the info. What version of TRiBot are you using? A lot of those bugs you listed have been fixed.

Trilez, you have to make it so the client doesnt automatically stop the script after random failed attempts. I say this because for example, if you are using a range guild script, there is the target window that comes up which the script closes. But if a random appears as soon as the target box goes up, the client tries to solve the random through the target box. Please try to implement a way to fix this problem

@Trilez

As stated in this thread numerous times, about the freaky forester 'random' which isn't yours.

Can you please and I think i can speak for alot of people FIX the issue with the character running to random freaky forester randoms which isn't yours. It would help us alot :-)

Because this is annoying and causing people using merch scripts to lose alot of trades;

You can see it happens ALOT;

EDIT: 23:52:39] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Next" exam. (3) (11648, 11612, 11588) (11585, 11604, 11627, 11596) Please post this error on the forums. the right answer ID was 11596. NP

[22:47:37] SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07: We successfully solved the Freaky Forester random.

[22:47:44] SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07: We are attempting to solve the Freaky Forester random.

[22:47:50] SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07: We successfully solved the Freaky Forester random.

[22:48:30] SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07: We are attempting to solve the Freaky Forester random.

[22:48:33] SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07: We successfully solved the Freaky Forester random.

[22:48:38] SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07: We are attempting to solve the Freaky Forester random.

[22:48:43] SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07: We successfully solved the Freaky Forester random.

[22:59:40] SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07: We are attempting to solve the Freaky Forester random.

[22:59:46] SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07: We successfully solved the Freaky Forester random.

[23:02:12] SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07: We are attempting to solve the Freaky Forester random.

[23:02:20] SJBijzitter's Script Loader 07: We successfully solved the Freaky Forester random.

The Drill Demon random solver has been updated!

Got put in maze random, looked like it had been standing there for 20 minutes, the whole thing happened it appears because although the client debug said it had solved the old man random, it clearly hadn't, and i came to see the screen with the old man telling me id have to complete the maze to be returned to where i was.

It must have left me standing there for 20 mins, before i came and clicked on the old man's speech.

It is now solving the maze, wich is very impressive ;) but just wouldnt click to confirm the old man's speech, and progress with the maze without my manual input! Would have also been better if it had interacted with the old man in the first place to avoid me being put in the maze!

Thanks. I'll add a fix.

TRiLeZ, do you think it's possible for you to take out the force end script everytime it fails a random? You could take it out, and let all script writers implement what they want to do if they failed a random. For example, if they failed - THEY can make it log out, or if it has deathwalk - have it run back to where it bots at. If you take it out and there are hundreds of scripts in which the script writers did not update with these implementations, they'd simply log out to the main log-in anyway.

I'll look into something like this.

Using Newbotterftw's AIO Fishing script, it does NOT solve the following:

- Frog Random... this should be easily fixed...

- Jekyll Random (when there is a herb in the inventory)... this should be easily fixed... it's just an additional dialogue.

- Molly/Evil Twin Random (solves half way.... stops before talking to Molly to end the Random)

- Maze (you only get teleported to one out of four spots. Should be able to solve this with community effort)

- Freaky Forester (fails to kill the CORRECT chicken/bird)

- Miles/Giles random (this should be relatively easy... they always ask the same few sets of questions)

- Mordaut/Exam random (this, again should be relatively easy... they always ask the same few sets of questions)

- ScapeRune Balloon Random (pops two correct balloons... fails to deliver the last one to the Prison Pete... so close)

- ScapeRune Fishing Random (not sure if this could be solved... please do though, as there are many fish-bots in need of this)

- Pinball Random (just doesnt even solve it)

- Drill Demon (picks the wrong mat everytime)

Side Note: The pillory random also doesn't work. I'm impressed at how it solves it in lightning speed, but it fails to click the lock in the first place to "initiate" the random.

I'd prefer if you guys focused most of your time on the Jekyll, Frog, Miles/Giles randoms. These are some of the simplest randoms (you don't get teleported elsewhere), so I'm not sure what's taking so long.

I'd do anything in my power to help. Next time I get a random I'll take a screenie of the codes.

Thanks for the info. What version of TRiBot are you using? A lot of those bugs you listed have been fixed.

Really thankful you've started updating and letting us know what's going on, bot's getting alot better ran for 10 hrs straight last night! Thanks!

The drill demon and pinball solvers dont work so should mark that as not working.

Mordaut gets stuck on a few questions.

Also Prison Pete kinda tries to solve it but it doesnt manage to click properly on the lever and sometimes kills the wrong balloon animal.

Instead of blocking Freaky Forester from teleporting you would be much better if it actually solved it, when i bot on my main im afraid of people noticing this.

Niles Issue

[15:50:57] GraniteM1D1: We are attempting to solve the Miles random.

[15:50:59] Miles: The answer is A ring.

[15:51:01] Miles: Solved Miles/Giles!

[15:51:30] GraniteM1D1: We successfully solved the Miles random.

After it chooses the correct answer the interface for his chat is still up and it continually clicks on him rather than clicking Continue to end the random. This was for (5.45_0).

Also not sure if this was fixed in the latest version but it crashed while doing forester.

[00:31:50] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (7) + (The pen may be mightier than the sword, but against a dragon? I'll take a melee weapon.) Please post this error on the forums.

it chose 4 items, you have to choose 3 and only 3

also this

[22:26:56] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (7) + (I feel like a fish out of water!) Please post this error on the forums.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its not interacting with the dialog box i.e hitting continue or accepting to kiss the frog, Dr. Jekyll and sandwich lady all cause me to fail the random.

Frog is after it failed to kiss the ugly thing. I clicked continue and it just kept click him not hitting continue to advance conversation.

just noticed that same as in many scripts, whenever your script/client tries clicking on something that is just a little offset from the screen it will not rotate the camera or move to reach this object/npc and this is causing the molly random to not solve, heres a pic of what i mean:

Posted Image

the door is just a little off from the screen but the client tries to click it thru the chatbox so my character just stands there like an idiot

tribot updates automatically everytime you start it and if there ever is the need of manually re-downloading the client will tell you

Do we need to redownload for the updates to take effect? Or it automatically updates

Do the randoms automatically update on the client? Or do you keep having to download the .jar from the site for the updated randoms?

I have always wondered this too. :huh:

The TRiBot Loader automatically keeps everything up-to-date.

I'm currently finding a problem with Miles, it seems that as soon as you solve the random and you go back into conversation were he lets you know you solved it, the bot just sits there and tries to continue what it was doing. So this may only be a problem for people cooking because the chat blocks the ability to start cooking again. Just thought i'd give a heads up.