Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Thebat

We need YOUR help to solve the randoms!

$6.55 no random support no paypal checkout need to go through som1 that has codes. wtf! ... give us somthing that your working on idc if ur picking your nose or having a wank let us know somthing thats going on... instead i have to sit at the computer and play with my dick. inb4 som1 calls me a leecher

FUCKING FUCK. You do realize that once another bot comes out that's actually decent or atleast give updates everyone's going to leave this bot unless you do something right? So FFS, DO SOMETHING! Soon there's going to be free bots better than this one and your monthly-updated bot is going to go down the shitter. So take EVERYONES advice, and fucking update.

There is already another bot with scripter contributing to the randoms, and they give more updates. It's $5 more than this. But I for one will not be renewing. The only thing this bot has going for it atm is it's vast amounts of scripts. But soon that will change as well.

Molly is confirmed to be working, albeit a bit slow. The pirate, drunken dwarf, and evil chickens do not work. When attacked my character does not run away.

Maze is a COMPLETE fail. Does not work at all. Neither does mime, pinball, or freaky forester.

This is from using the AIO Firemaker created by Padlock.

I'm not a Java scripter myself, so hopefully my report above could help you guys out! :)

Maze is a COMPLETE fail. Does not work at all. Neither does mime, pinball, or freaky forester.

Freak forester does work. My inventory was full and it still knew what to do. It dropped an item and picked up the bird and then finished the random and continued.

As for the Maze..That random was never solved by any runescape bots I used. Even in just before EoC when they still had that random it couldn't do that one.

Just try to check up on your bot every 2 hours.

As for my input. Not sure if this is what happened or just lucky...But if the accounts go into a random that it can't solve does it log out ? It should because then people won't notice you just standing there and then they can report you. Please look into that.

As for the Maze..That random was never solved by any runescape bots I used. Even in just before EoC when they still had that random it couldn't do that one.

You must have only used shitty bots then. I remember before the first bot nuke, all the bots had full support for randoms, including the maze. RSbuddy, epicbot, powerbot, RSbot all had full random support. I quit shortly after the bot nuke so i don't know what happened after that

Dang, I'll be holding off on my renewal of VIP and join another site until there are fixes for these.

For others , I suggest the same because there are a lot of good free bots now with minimal randoms solved ( same as tribot ) but are free and still have plenty of scripts.

EDIT: Just came to mind.. if Trilez is generating this much income, and WE ARE PAYING HIM money, then why are we the ones who must create solutions to the bots goodwill?

please do me one favor and make a limit of how far the bot will click away from your tile for a random, in w1 my bot runs to other peoples randoms and gets stuck on them. so if you were to limit it to say 5 tiles from your current tile it might respond a bit better. just a suggestion.

lol, mime has NEVER worked.

neither does Miles/Giles, the client says it does work but you always get teleported away to some random place

as of pillory it doesnt click on the cage, but if you manually click on the cage it will continue to solve the event.

also the problem that pillory has always had is that whenever you get teleported to varrock your camera rotates to face north and it cant find the cage lock to click on, because other than the yanille and seers cage that are faced south, the varrock cage is face to the north

lol, mime has NEVER worked.

neither does Miles/Giles, the client says it does work but you always get teleported away to some random place

as of pillory it doesnt click on the cage, but if you manually click on the cage it will continue to solve the event.

also the problem that pillory has always had is that whenever you get teleported to varrock your camera rotates to face north and it cant find the cage lock to click on, because other than the yanille and seers cage that are faced south, the varrock cage is face to the north

+1 to that, thats exactly what needs to be fixed.

it would help the mods out to provide the ids of the randoms that are broken id's + lock ID that it no longer right clicks on for pillary.