Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pkerman

Mind Crafter 6000!

Mind Crafter 6000!

Looking for that script that will craft Mind Runes for you for hours on end? Look no further!

What does it do?

• This script will effortlessly craft all the Mind Runes your heart desires!! 
  • Supports Small Pouch (only have small pouch - if you guys supply me with ID's of other pouches I'll gladly add them).

Where do I start it?

• Wherever (Preferably Falador West Bank).
What levels/items do I need?

• Level 2 RC
  • Mind Tiara(equipped) - will add talisman support if someone gets me ID.

To Do:

• Add Paint
  • Add Multiple pouch support
  • Add talisman support

*Warning! I haven't implemented measures to stop script/log out once out of essence.*

Get This Script!

Post feedback if you'd like. Please report any bugs! Enjoy!

Edited by pkerman

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By ELON
      ELON 1 Click NMZ READY PRE-ALPHA

LINK TO SCRIPT: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3424
      GUI SUPPORT
      FULLY AUTOMATIC NMZ READY SCRIPT ACCOUNT CREATION
      ABC 2 LVL 10
      GRAND EXCHANGE SUPPORT
      TASKS:
      Fishing Contest Cook's Quest Another Cook's Quest Crafting Fight Arena Fishing Cooking Prayer Priest in peril Range Magic Restless Ghost Rock Cake Vampire Slayer Witch House Woodcutting Tree Gnome Village EXTRA DETAILS:
      AUTOMATICLY SHUFFLES QUEST ORDER
      AUTOMATICLY SHUFFLES GRAND EXCHANGE BUY ORDER
      AUTOMATICLY SHUFFLES BANK WITHDRAW ORDER
      LVL 3 SUPPORT
      USES WILDY PRAYER FOR PRAYER LVLS
      THIS SCRIPT IS NOT FINISHED 

FEATURES COMING SOON:
      LOST CITY
      WATERFALL
      PURCHASE ALL OPTION AT START OF SCRIPT
      MELLE SUPPORT FOR QUEST BOSSES

ARGUMENTS TO SKIP GUI
      Bug Report info:
      bot debug copy paste in pastebin
      client debug copy paste in pastebin
      explanation on bug
      screenshot/video if applicable
      MY DISCORD INFO: Elon#6697
      message my discord for faster reply

ELON FREE SCRIPTS:
      RESTLESS GHOST: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3416
      PRIEST IN PERIL: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3407
      COMBAT AIO: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3411
    • By adamhackz
      Script Status 
      The script is currently Free/Open Access to all Non-VIP and VIP users.
      If you'd like to support me, you can go ahead give me a :thonking: emoji. 

Features

- Supports both Molten glass and Soft Leather( Leather)
      - Will automatically switch to the next best glass/leather item upon level-up
      - Will automatically withdraw the required items and end upon completion
      - Clicks on the closest item to the needle/blowpipe instead of the same item every single time.
      -Supports Arguments

Download :
      Get the Latest Version: Here

Bug Reports
      Think you've found a bug? I'll happily fix it as long as you say more than "skript broke plz fix".

ChangeLog

• By Trent
      Hi all,
      I have been out of the botting community for years now, but was very active back in the day. I have created many scripts when I was active (back in the day of iBot/neXus).
      I have started getting back into the botting scene, and as a result has created a new script.
      This script is a gold jewellery, it will simply make gold rings/necklaces/bracelets/amulets at the Edgeville furnace, and once it runs out of gold bars the script will terminate.
      Starting:
      To start the script move your character to the area around the bank and furnace at Edgeville with the required mould in your inventory, the script will then pick it up from there.
      Feel free to report any bugs in this thread.
      Script Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3384
      At the moment the script doesn't support crafting gems with jewellery, however if this is a highly requested feature I will add it in.
      CHANGELOG
      Version 1.4 - 27/01/2020 ================================================ - Fixed an issue with running the script in fixed size mode - Some minor optimizations in the main script loop which will not make a noticable difference unless you are running a lot of instances Version 1.3 - 18/01/2020 ================================================ - Adjusted some random timings when withdrawing gold bars and gems from the bank to resolve issues where more than 13 gold bars or gems were being withdrawn Version 1.2 ================================================ - Added support for gems, you will now be able to make Sapphire - Zenyte jewellery (Necklaces, Bracelets, Rings, Amulets) (NO SILVER JEWELLERY SUPPORT) * Note: There hasn't been extensive testing with the higher level gems and bracelets, please post here is there are any bugs Version 1.11 - 31/12/2019 ================================================ - Fixed a bug where if the break handler took a break, the script wouldn't be able to find the Furnace once the break was over and the account was logged back in Version 1.1 - 29/12/2019 ================================================ - Changed name from Gold Ring Crafter to Gold Jewellery Crafter - Added support for necklaces, bracelets, and amulets - Created a GUI for users to choose what they want to craft - Added support for the script to log off the account once the script has used all the gold bars  
    • By rawhide
      I would like a script that 
      Starts a Seer's Village Bank - Get buckets from bank- teleports outside of house- fills buckets at sand pit- teleports back to Seer's Village Bank and repeats.
      Time for script: As Soon As possible.
      Payment: Paypal or Rsgp Either is fine. looking to be less thank 25m or 20Usd
      Please let me know if you can help. 
    • By Beg
      About
      This script is aimed to bank-standing skills such as Fletching, Crafting, Herblore or Cooking.
      It comes with a task-based system that you can set up to train with different items and even multiple skills in one go.

Tasks
      You can create or load from a previously saved file multiple tasks to be executed by order.
      A task is complete once you reach the desired amount or level.
      A task can also be unfinished if you don't supply enough items for its completion or if you don't meet the required level to execute it.

Script Argument
      The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      skill - the skill you are training with this task. This setting can be ignored if task doesn't give experience in any skill
      item - item's amount and name separated by a space. The first and second items will be used on each other. The last item must be the product. E.g. 1000 cookies.
      master_interface_id -  set master interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      child_interface_id - set child interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      component_interface_id - set component interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      amount - the amount to combine on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the stop level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored. Also, this only works if you input a valid skill on "skill" setting
      inventory_timeout - the inventory timeout for this task. Value is in miliseconds

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished
      antiban_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_bank_walking - to walk to the nearest bank whenever the player is not on a bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_ge_walking - to walk to grand exchange before starting a task. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      disable_mouse_offscreen - disables feature mouse offscreen from antiban to increase efficiency when combining some items

Example:
      skill=herblore, item=14 avantoe potion (unf), item=14 mort myre fungus, item=14 super energy(3), master_interface_id=270, child_interface_id=14, amount=5000, stop_level=75, inventory_timeout=20000 |
      skill=crafting, item=1 needle, item=26 leather, item=10000 thread, item=26 leather gloves, master_interface_id=154, child_interface_id=93, amount=100, inventory_timeout=50000 |
      mouse_speed=110, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antiban_debug=true, close_with_esc_button=true, auto_ge_walking=true

User Interface

Note: The last item must be the product produced by combining the first and second items.
                 Exact non case sensitive names are a must.
                 You must press enter or click on a empty row to set the last row's value on the table.

The setup above has four tasks:
      1st.  Using a Knife on a Maple logs to produce 27 Maple longbow (u) per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow (u) are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      2nd. Using a Bow string on Maple longbow (u) to produce 14 Maple longbow per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow are made or a supply is missing from bank.
      3rd. Using Jug of water on Pot of flour to produce 9 Pizza base per inventory. Ends after 10000 Pizza base are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      4th. Using a Needle on Leathers to produce 26 Leather boots per inventory. Ends after 1000 Leather boots are made, or a supply is missing from bank.

Paint

Updates
      18 April 2017 - Ability to combine two items with same name.
                                 Ability to bypass "make interface" by setting master or child interface id to -1 value.
      27 May 2017 -  Ability to combine items that require going through a selection interface and then an amount interface.
      02 July 2017 - Added script argument.
      20 November 2017 - Updated the script to support the new interfaces. 
                                            Script argument changed.
      06 February 2018 - Changed the script to support more than 2 items on inventory. This will allow the combination of a greater variety of items.
      23 April 2018 - Added option to enable/disable auto bank walking and grand exchange bank walking.
                                 Added option to enable/disable mouse offscreen when idling.

• By JordiLaFjord
      Hey.
      Just trying to right click make all on the gold bracelet interface. Most recent thing i've trid is getting the RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47); then calling it as braceInterface.click("Make-All");
      I've tried a few other things from the forum that I can't thing of atm, so any help would be appreciated.
    • By Potat OG
      Evening all, 

I'm looking for a crafting/magic script that can:

1. Purchase Buckets of Sand & Soda Ash at various dock locations.
      2. Use the lunar spell SuperGlass Make to melt the glass.
      3. Use a blowpipe to craft the glass into various items which are sold afterwards.
      4. Hop worlds and repeat the process.

This is an effective ironman method to get crafting to a higher level. 

I am willing to discuss payment options if a script like this were to surface.

I look forward to hearing back from the community on this. 
      Very curious to see how many people would be interested. 

Cheers & Happy Botting,

P

• By show ya gunt
      any crafting script i use will work except for the glass blowing.
      bot will use the glassblowing pipe on the molten glass continuously "wont select *make all*"

if anyone could give some information or help it would be much appreciated!

• By michaelpwn
      Quick question,
      I see a lot of level 40ish accounts with 94+ Runecrafting, is the ban rate on RC very low at the moment?
      Thanks in advance,
      Michael
  • Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
      • 26 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
      • 39 replies