Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sekirei

$$Guide To GoldFarming$$

49 posts in this topic

Yeah I nearly spit out my tea laughing

It's my build. I never said "get this build" anywhere in my guide did I?

Very nice guide! even though i knew most of this, it was stilla  good read. im surprised that you only use one ip! (something ive been debating) thanks for posting. Too many trolls and angry people though! :)

Good guide although I think most of the people don't have 1.5k+ to invest on a pc, your build is the highest end a goldfarmer can get I presume.

However the guide was precise and informative plus overall a very organized layout.

how you can run 30 accounts on same internet connection i get bann instant if i use 4 accounts on same internet conection

hi people , this is a nice guide but have some issue especially about use of proxy , if you are agree we share experience about this... i use vps for example , 1 core, 1 gb of ram each , i put in this one or two bot and if i get banned i lost only 1-2 account and not 10, pease if you ahve a method for use proxy for multi ip (like vmachine in one pc?) share it or contact me , i repay it with a % minumum 10% , i have to invest 2500 euro, i'm new in botting old school but i'm a senior system manager and i able to create high number of vps with only buyng a dedicated server, thanks to all, sorry for english bad

Edited by Oneshot

So.. i have a question. I've not been banned for botting since.. 2008ish pretty sure my IP is not flagged as i've been botting for basically 16 hours a day 5 days a week..

But.. since my new computer parts will be arriving soon and i'll have a much better computer(wanted to run a small bot farm)

Would you suggest getting a cheap VPN if i plan to bought around 5-6 accounts on my desktop?

So.. i have a question. I've not been banned for botting since.. 2008ish pretty sure my IP is not flagged as i've been botting for basically 16 hours a day 5 days a week..

But.. since my new computer parts will be arriving soon and i'll have a much better computer(wanted to run a small bot farm)

Would you suggest getting a cheap VPN if i plan to bought around 5-6 accounts on my desktop?

A VPN isn't really what you need since you'd still be using the same IP across multiple accounts.

ehh perhaps i used the wrong term.. i don't really know much about vpn/vps's i just know they are.. proxy like

Im just concerned about getting my accounts chain IP banned... even though im pretty sure i'm not flagged :x

This was never really a good guide to begin with, he lost me when he listed peripherals in the tech requirements.
Very basic info, that everyone who doesn't get banned every 6 hours already knows.

That PC is WAY WAY overkill, i run an 600$ 8320 amd botting pc build, and i run 28 bots...

I actually have 2 of these pcs and 1 i use for PoE and wow..

How would you recommend trading over gold between your bots to you're mule so they don't trace it back? Or should I not even worry about it??

How would you recommend trading over gold between your bots to you're mule so they don't trace it back? Or should I not even worry about it??

I am wondering the same thing

Hey sir, Nice guide btw :)

I just have a question, I can ony run up to 10 bots on my build is it normal? do you run your bots on windows or linux? if linux do u know somewhere that could help me setup my linux to bot?

Here's my specs:

CPU: i7 4770k 4.0ghz

RAM: 16Gb (2x 8Gb) 2300Mhz

POWER: EVGA 80+Gold 1000W

GRAPHICS: GTX770 Classified

So How can't I run more bots? :/

Hey sir, Nice guide btw :)

I just have a question, I can ony run up to 10 bots on my build is it normal? do you run your bots on windows or linux? if linux do u know somewhere that could help me setup my linux to bot?

Here's my specs:

CPU: i7 4770k 4.0ghz

RAM: 16Gb (2x 8Gb) 2300Mhz

POWER: EVGA 80+Gold 1000W

GRAPHICS: GTX770 Classified

So How can't I run more bots? :/

Yes you can easily run more than 10 bots. You will need an extended VIP license though. This is 8.50$ a month.