Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sekirei

$$Guide To GoldFarming$$

49 posts in this topic

Introduction

Some people use bots in order to gain a overall advantage, but some people including me use bots in order to make money in real life. This is called goldfarming. Goldfarming consists of botting multiple accounts and then selling the gold made from botting and or selling the botted accounts. If I forget anything in this guide please let me know I will update the guide and cite you as a source.

Choosing A Computer

When choosing a computer to dedicate to goldfarming it is important to make sure to make your own gaming computer rather than buying a pre made one. This will save you hundreds of dollars. In my personal experience I have a PC that I built myself with the following items. This build can run 30 bots no problem while overclocking it. The important thing to think about when choosing a build is a good motherboard, good RAM, and a good processor. 

The better these three are the more bots you will be able to run in order to goldfarm. Also if running more than 10 bots you might want to buy multiple monitors in order to keep your farm more organized and manageable. 

ASRock X79 Extreme6 Motherboard 
Intel Core i7 3930K
G.Skill Ares F3-1600C10Q-32GAO 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3
Silverstone Strider Plus 750W ST75F-P
NZXT Phantom USB 3.0 Case White
Gigabyte Radeon HD7950 3GB Overclocked 
Acer V273HL 27in Widescreen LED Monitor x 3
Logitech G400 Optical Gaming Mouse
Corsair Vengeance K60 FPS Gaming Keyboard
Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 LGA2011 CPU Cooler
Total: $2463 + Windows Ultimate

Choosing A Bot 

When choosing a bot to gold farm it is important to find a botting method that not many people know about so your accounts don't get banned.

Managing The Farm

Managing a goldfarm can be very tedious work. Especially if you plan to run more than 10 accounts. Make sure to check on your bots every few hours to make sure everything is running right. A way you can check this on the go is by downloading Team Viewer and connecting it to your phone so you can manage your bot farm anywhere you go.

I Have Gold Now What?

Now it's time to transfer all the gold onto a mule account. A account that you do not bot on. This account will keep all the gold until you sell it. You can sell gold from this account whenever you decide to. 

Finding A Seller

When finding a seller to sell your gold/account(s) you need to make sure to find a mod or someone trusted in order to not get scammed so you can actually make a profit from your farm. Be very careful when people ask you to give them the gold/account(s) first. If you ever get scammed make sure to write a appeal on the dispute.

My guide to avoid getting banned.

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/27173-guide-to-a-247-botter/

Edited by Sekirei
2 people like this

So, why do you need a 7950 and a corsair vengeance keyboard to run a goldfarm

So, why do you need a 7950 and a corsair vengeance keyboard to run a goldfarm

You don't. I was just posting my build. I just added that for looks.

Interesting and nice to read. But I think if you added information about vpns/proxys and their benefits, along with some rough price figures. Also a little more detail of your setup, but obviously not enough to ruin anything for you.

Maybe add in what type of delays you could expect when botting, as well as options to avoid bans as best as possible. When and where you should keep the gold you acquire while trying to make a sale, how often you move the gold around if at all.

Interesting and nice to read. But I think if you added information about vpns/proxys and their benefits, along with some rough price figures. Also a little more detail of your setup, but obviously not enough to ruin anything for you.

Maybe add in what type of delays you could expect when botting, as well as options to avoid bans as best as possible. When and where you should keep the gold you acquire while trying to make a sale, how often you move the gold around if at all.

Thank you very much for the feedback! I have edited my first post and linked my guide to avoid getting banned. As for the vpns/proxys I have not used either, but I will research and edit this in the future as I am not a expert on them currently. I will be adding a little more information in my first post promptly.

30. none

Yep, amazing. Is this using different proxies for all of your accounts / how do you protect your IP from being flagged?

Yep, amazing. Is this using different proxies for all of your accounts / how do you protect your IP from being flagged?

No proxies just using my standard ip. I have never been banned so my ip has yet to be flagged.

Do you use the same password for all bots?
Do you trade all the coins to one account which hold the cash? (could you elaborate on the trading part)

Edit: If my ip is flagged, do you suggest that I create my accounts elsewhere and then use proxys or can I create them on my computer and then use proxies?

Edited by zumzod

I will not specify any information about my accounts. 
Yes I trade all the cash to one account

Create elsewhere and then use proxies

Nice Guide! To improve it, I might suggest including different specs/computer costs so that people can get a picture of how many bots you can run at a time on say a i-3 processor.

lets straighten this out.

1. you dont run 30 bots, you probably run 5

2. you obviously have no idea what you are doing if you are recommending people BUY computers to run their bots

3. "be careful not to get scammed" - no

4. "buy multiple monitors" no

5. "check on your bots" no, everyone knows that keeping tribot open instead of minimized uses more cpu

6. "good motherboard" for running bots? you make me chuckle

7. "sell the gold whenever you decide to" no

good effort tho

Once you get in the 10 bot+ zone you begin to understand things that you didn't think so before. That computer of his can probably run 50 bots IMO. So you're saying go get scammed, lmfao? Once you have 10+ bots you will find its a lot easier to manage on multiple monitors and they are also very useful. Who doesn't check on their bots you fucking retard? You only maximize them once let's say every few hours to check of they're running good, do you keep yours minimized for a whole week and come back to hope they're still working? He's saying his computer build you dumb fuck, btw gl botting on a $60 motherboard, smile when it melts and burns your fucking house down keeping that shitty ass motherboard on 24/7 won't be such a good idea. So what LOL, do you sell the gold when you decide not too? You are fucking stupid, bye.

2 people like this

Hey there nice guide! :)

I had a question although I'm not sure if you will fully answer. Feel free to PM me if you want.

But you run 30+ goldfarming accounts. I read your guide on being a 24/7 botter. What bots do you run?

Not bothered if you don't feel obliged to part with this info. :)