• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sekirei

**Guide To a 24/7 Botter **

Introduction

Hello everyone I have personally been botting since 2010 back when rs2 was botable. Back then I did goldfarming running 24/7 and made approximately $300 a week. Now after a few months of botting on runescape 2007 I have decided to post my guide that I use to not get banned. I have yet to be banned on 30+ accounts running 24/7. If I am missing any tips please let me know I will include it in my guide and cite you as a source. 

Making A Account(s)

The first step to successfully botting on runescape 2007 is making a username. It's important to seem as noobie as possible to not attract attention. Make sure you chose a name that is plain (ex: Joshh287). If you have a rare username it will attract attention then when you don't respond people will most likely report you. 

​Appearance 

When you begin botting make sure you do not appear flashy. Wear decent armor so you seem like a noob so you don't stand out and have people asking you how you got your items. Never go for the oldschool level 3 Bob outfit this will get you called a bot in no time.

Staying Undetected 

Never post the username of any account you bot on ANYWHERE. Posting your username will have people snooping on the highscores an will most likely  get you banned .

Bots

This is the part than many people mess up on. Choosing a type of bot is crucial. Note that there is no such thing as "Ban Rate" the only ways Jagex can ban bots is relying on:

Bot busters: Jagex mods that go around banning bots in popular botting area's.

Reports: Players reporting bots. This leads to Jagex reviewing the reported account and if they see anything bot like they ban them.

Randoms: The more randoms that you fail will catch Jagex's attention and lead to your account being monitored and then banned. With that being said make sure you only use Tribot as it almost never fails a random.

Now when deciding witch bot to run on your account(s) make sure you do NOT use a heavily botted area as this will make it easy to get banned. Try and find a bot that not many legit people know is bottable. This way you will blend in with legit players better.

Breaks

Personally I believe using breaks on the bot client is pointless as it only reduces your profit per hour. With years of botting 24/7 I have yet to receive a ban. With that being said make sure to not use any breaks on the client. If you are really really worried then just stop botting every few days and play legit or run a different bot. 

Banned What Now?

If you do end up getting banned somehow and receive a "goldfarming ban" then unplug your router for a few hours then plug it back in or buy a new router. If you get this type of ban Jagex will flag your ip and constantly monitor your account. If you get any other type of ban its okay just make another account and keep botting 24/7.

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/27186-guide-to-goldfarming/

My guide to goldfarming.

I hope you enjoyed this guide. I am no way guaranteeing or promising that you will never get banned using this guide. I am only trying to help the community spread awareness to decrease the amounts of bans happening. 

Edited by Sekirei
  • Like 4

Array

Seriously, how does this help anyone? Doesn't get much more plain that this.. What is your view on proxies? Goldfarming 30+ accounts, what are you botting? How can you goldfarm on 30+ accounts if you can't use popular spots? How much time do you spend on setting up accounts? Do anti-ban features actually work in scripts?

Edited by Adriaan33
  • Like 1

Seriously, how does this help anyone? Doesn't get much more plain that this.. What is your view on proxies? Goldfarming 30+ accounts, what are you botting? How can you goldfarm on 30+ accounts if you can't use popular spots? How much time do you spend on setting up accounts?

Many people are new to botting and do not know the basics. If you don't think its useful then im sorry. Maybe you can help me by adding input to make this guide more in depth? I personally do not use proxies or have ever used them. I do not believe they really monitor ip's as that would take many people to supervise that many accounts just to ban them. I take about a hour to set all the bots up on three monitors so I can see them. I can't release what im goldfarming as my profit margins will go down sadly. 

Interesting guide, Sekirei. I also believe that breaks are useless as I've been botting 24/7 for years on true maxed accounts and heavy high ban-rate areas and I've never been banned, ever. 

Good job on the release!

Thank you very much! Im glad someone agrees with me! :)

Seriously, how does this help anyone? Doesn't get much more plain that this.. What is your view on proxies? Goldfarming 30+ accounts, what are you botting? How can you goldfarm on 30+ accounts if you can't use popular spots? How much time do you spend on setting up accounts? Do anti-ban features actually work in scripts?

Dude, these are just the basics. If you came here for methods then you're at the wrong place. Stop bashing his thread.

OP great guide and this will surely help newcomers that want to get into goldfarming/botting.

Dude, these are just the basics. If you came here for methods then you're at the wrong place. Stop bashing his thread.

OP great guide and this will surely help newcomers that want to get into goldfarming/botting.

*She :P Thank you very much I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to start anything. I think people should do at least a little thinking at least rather than reveal all my secrets. Thank you for backing me up I greatly appreciate it ^_^

Well I am one of those newbies you are talking about, so thank you as this was actually really informative for me. I still don't see how 30 bots from one IP isn't a flag for Jagex but hey if you say so, then I am willing to go with that because you have the track record to back it up! :) Thanks heaps!

Edit: My ISP only offers static IPs, so sadly if I do ever get flagged, I'll be pushed to proxies :(

Edited by Mugiwara

Well I am one of those newbies you are talking about, so thank you as this was actually really informative for me. I still don't see how 30 bots from one IP isn't a flag for Jagex but hey if you say so, then I am willing to go with that because you have the track record to back it up! :) Thanks heaps!

Edit: My ISP only offers static IPs, so sadly if I do ever get flagged, I'll be pushed to proxies :(

You are very welcome! I am glad that you liked my guide. If you have any questions you can pm me or add me on skype (:

and im banned lol

What were you doing that got you banned?

A good-looking guide Sekirei. 

I'd like to add my own experience as it supports yours.

I've always made my own scripts and never shared them and the only bot-populated area I've used has been experiments, which once got me banned back in rs2. (Probably caused by those numerous reports.)

I've botted the same script on 5 accounts simultaneously on a pretty accurate estimate for a total of 8000 hours nearly 24/7 with no breaks or antibans apart from resupplying and failing randoms.

That was also back in rs2 during 2012 which, all things considered, probably had a higher likelihood of getting banned.

During the first 1000 hours I fine tuned my script and ended up with so many failed hours of botting it should've gotten me banned on all accounts if Jagex had had even the simplest algorithms against bots.

After that I made a script that clicked 2 different coordinates on the screen and typed the same message over and over again every second. I ran it for 8 hours in a populated world at edge bank (Ended up with a pile of people following me and repeating what I was saying. How weird?) and then went back to botting my thing. The account's still without an infraction.

In old school rs I have only botted 91 strength on one account with a color bot. Didn't get banned, though the method I was using was so popular it was destroyed.

I've been using 2 Accounts that both got banned while in training stages for green dragons. They were only 2-day bans, these 2 are the only ones on my home IP and have 3months of non-stop botting (with breaks&world hops,) both have 96 attack. My question is, how do you run 30bots on the same IP and still have all of them? (Don't worry that's a question to myself, I know your answers a secret lol.) My question to you, do you worry that all 30 will get banned? Esp. since you're profitting so well. 

Nice guide, definitely a foundation for new botters.

Guide has very valuable information for new gold farmers :) I do have a few questions if you don't mind answering!

1) Why do you believe that botting 24/7 is better? Just curious as Im always unsure about what to do right now i do 2 hours on 15-30 min off,
2) I use premium scripts does this help ban rate you think?
3) What's the longest you've ran a script and were you ban because on long?

Thanks <3

Guide has very valuable information for new gold farmers :) I do have a few questions if you don't mind answering!

1) Why do you believe that botting 24/7 is better? Just curious as Im always unsure about what to do right now i do 2 hours on 15-30 min off,

2) I use premium scripts does this help ban rate you think?

3) What's the longest you've ran a script and were you ban because on long?

Thanks <3

OP's logic is that the whole 'anti-ban' thing is a myth. Whether you get caught or not is based on reports / failing randoms, and not length of play. Therefore taking breaks would be essentially redundant. So really, taking a break is just missing out on exp for no added benefit - you are just as likely to get caught botting with or without breaks.

I don't agree nor disagreed with this logic. None of us have sufficient assured knowledge to guarantee this, or disprove this.

By the way if you get a gold farming ban unplugging your router to get a new external IP won't always get your IP unflagged. Ever heard of a MAC Address? Its in ever packet that is sent from your computer. And yes it can be seen by anyone who gets the packet data. The MAC Address is in your network card. The only way to change it is to change the network card or spoof the MAC Address however I don't know how effected that spoofing is.

Other then that this guide is flawless.

Edited by bloods

By the way if you get a gold farming ban unplugging your router to get a new external IP won't always get your IP unflagged. Ever heard of a MAC Address? Its in ever packet that is sent from your computer. And yes it can be seen by anyone who gets the packet data. The MAC Address is in your network card. The only way to change it is to change the network card or spoof the MAC Address however I don't know how effected that spoofing is.

Other then that this guide is flawless.

Pretty sure you can reset that? Unless I am reading it wrong, my MAC address is set to expire every 24 hours, but I can change the regularity of that.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By porkthug
      So I've been playing OSRS casually for a couple years now and only tried botting a handful of times, mostly out of curiosity. I'm looking to get back into botting more seriously (as in enough to make a real profit from it). I know some of the basic measures to take for safe botting and whatnot, but I have some general questions.
      Can I expect a profit from only botting 2-3 accounts for around 12 hours a day? I'm running a not-so-speedy computer that probably can't handle much more than that. How many accounts should I trade my gold through to avoid bans? And how often should I dump the gold off of a botted account? I know I should use proxies if I'm doing multiple accounts, but it seems like a VPS isn't necessary right now. I'm new to both so any suggestions are welcome. Should I start with F2P bots? I have about 40m on my main that I could spend on bonds. I have no experience coding or writing scripts. Is it worth learning right now or am I okay to just download/buy other people's scripts? Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask these questions or if they're too general. I'm a little overwhelmed with all the technical stuff involved in botting. Seems like most guides are kind of dated too.
    • By tomking50
      Hello, 
      I've just purchased this bot and im wondering how do i set breaks to avoid bans?

Thank you,   
    • By Fluffee
      Creating this thread to provide an easy way for me to link new users to my tutorials, as well as have them all in my Signature, without making it obnoxious.
      -- Fluffee's Ultimate Guide to Botting Series --
      -- General Tutorials --
      -- AutoHotKey Releases --
    • By Veils
      Selling 07  www.VeilsMMO.com   Buy your gold in 3 easy steps!   1. Visit our website 2. Communicate with us via Live Chat (bottom right) 3. Send payment and receive gold within 2 minutes!   Discord: Veils#4085 Discord ID: 521890774837624846    
    • By VRninja
      So I recently got into Botting with tribot, and before I started out with any of my own bots I did a ton of research and reading about safe bottling practises and tips to prevent bans. 
      I decided to bite the bullet and try out a few accounts. I got 5 private ipv4 socks5 proxies, 5 unique email addresses, and created the 5 accounts through a browser with proxy support so I was creating each account on a separate IP.
      Then I got tribot setup and set each proxy to one of the 5 tabs I opened in tribot. I logged in to each account and got them through tutorial island.
      Then I decided to try out the same script on all of them (all on different worlds and still on different IP's)  and within a little over an hour, about.5 minutes apart, they were all locked. Now they weren't banned from what I can tell, I got the message "your account has been locked as we suspect it has been stolen".
      I'm wondering what caused this to happen, and on all 5 of my accounts?

Thanks in advance!
    • By Depaul
      So I recently let my brother use my tribot account, I had to hand hold him through everything.
      he bots for what he says is like 5 hours based on levels closer I would say more like 10 hours over 2 days. Banned.

I've botted for a fair bit on self made scripts. recently using the same one he was using a (premium),  I suicide botted a fresh account 12 hours day one nothing.
    • By jbean94
      *As no one knows how Jagex bans accounts, all opinion's are my own.
      **In response to comments, I've revised the post.
      This is meant to encourage/help people get into botting, as well as some tips to people who are not succeeding. I spent a lot of time making this because I think this information is useful.
      First, not only is it possible to make a living botting, but I make more now than at my "real" job! I do this by diversifying how I make my money and picking up as many streams of income as I can.
      I'll go into what a normal day looks like, but firstly you should learn the game. Runescape botting by far is where most of my money come in, and without some knowledge of the game you are going to struggle, so if your new looking to make an easy buck, it’s possible, but you’re going to need to do quite a bit of research. I'd play the game for at least a month before attempting to learn. There’s quite a few ways to bot, and you will have to figure out for yourself what works for you. For me, I like to run high requirement/high money bots, though riskier the rewards are also great.
      I have successfully botted the same accounts for 6+ months, each making over 1m/h. In these types of accounts, the most costly thing associated with it are the accounts getting banned. There are quite a few ways I get around this, and the more unique your personal bot farm is the less likely you are to be banned generally. Some things I follow religiously though are:
      -Not botting during Jagex hours, if you have botted enough I’m sure your aware 90% of bans happen during this time. Whether being logged in effects it we can’t be certain, but from my personal experience I would not risk it.
      -Looking Glass, Again, a bit of a controversial one. When botting high skill requirement activity's I like to give my accounts the best chance, I believe looking glass does help, but for suicide botting your CPU could be better used and i would not recommend Looking Glass for those types of Accounts.
      -Breaks, so far these should not be too crazy new to people, however I see questions all the time on here asking about breaks. You want your accounts to look human if they’re going to last, and humans got to take breaks!
      -Sleep! A lot of people want to bot on their main, and will do so during the time they would normally sleep. I strongly advise against this. We have suspensions that Jagex tracks your normal hour play time, and there are flags to be raised when you suddenly spend 8 hours alching from midnight to 8am. In fact, I always let my accounts get at least a 8-9 hour "sleep" to look more human.
      -Paid scripts, you got to spend money to make money! Not only will paid scripts almost always have better, more customization features. The developers usually care and update these scripts a lot more, and, the less users on a script, the better for ban rate. A lot of users don’t want to shell out a few dollars for their accounts. Again, strongly unadvised to use free scripts! 
      -Proxys. Same goes for proxies as paid scripts, generally the more expensive the less likely it will have been botted on in the past. Never use free proxies, you can have accounts banned before you ever bot for using a suspicious proxy! Personally i use residential proxies, and I believe that is why my ban rate seems so low compared to other users. Data center proxies are detectable whereas residential looks like just another home IP. I get mine from Yourprivateproxy as there one of the few sites that offer static, Socks5 residential proxies. You should also be aware of how many accounts you have on a certain proxy, i like to have 2 botting accounts on 1 proxy, with mules/gold traders on cheaper data center proxies.
      -Check the threads! Before getting into a new activity to bot, check the thread/forum to see what people are complaining about, but also keep in mind that people are more likely to go out of their way to complain vs complement.
      -Choose what you know! If your highest hunter level you’ve ever gotten in the game is 10, don’t bot hunter! Bot things that your familiar with, things that you've seen/identified people botting and do it in a way that isn’t as obvious as those people. If you jump into a skill you don’t know, you’re just going to be one of those obvious bots.
      -Don’t overdo it. Don’t quit your job tomorrow to start 100 accounts (yes people do this) without any experience expecting to make bank. Give it time and fell it out to see if this is something you want to learn, you should learn more and more every day from botting.
      How much money can you make off this? I Spend about an hour a day on my bots, ATM I make around $70 a day/ $2100 a month from the accounts I have and am working towards making more! One of the first things I bought after starting this was my car (image attached). I was a server before this, and as a guy finishing up college the freedom I have now is unreal.

*Other ways I make money
      Honestly these are not for everyone, they can be tedious/annoying. This is not meant to be an add but as an actual discussion on the things I personally do. I realize not everyone will have an interest in these, so please just ignore this part if you fit into that category. 
      Besides botting, in my other free time i try to make money online in a few different ways, lots of websites can be used together to make an extra $
      -Swagbucks, This one is my favorite because once you figure it out you can make quite a bit. Especially if you sign up for free trials (I have enough free razors to last me forever) 
      -Perk, Another site though not as good as swagbucks. If you have a phone, tablet or even multiple you can make money on them just playing videos forever, i just set up the ipad and leave. People used to make "perk farms" with tons of phones and make $100's of dollars a day, but the golden age of perk has passed sadly. 
      -Ebates, For saving money this is the best one I know. When buying my new PC they actually gave me 20% back so i got around $200 I would have never seen anyway. I'm sure most people know about it but I thought id include it anyway
      -Smart Screen Panel- This one will pay you $1 a week per device you download it to up to 3 devices. Its hard to get in but if you catch it when its open you can download and forget about it, I usually forget I have this until Christmas hits then its actually a nice sack of change
      - Paribus, It will go though your amazon purchases from the last 30 days, and if prices drop give you the difference. I don't buy a lot of stuff off amazon, but you may find it useful.
      -Instagc, Another site for making money, I've heard great things about this site but i personally do not use it.
      -Other sites to try, Reddit/beermoney probably has the most of these types of sites if you interested, not something everyone is into but if you got the time check it out!
       If anyone has any other suggesting/other ways they make money there willing to share, let me know! I'm always trying to find new sites to try and make a buck
      ***Some of the links above are affiliated/refer links. You do not in anyway have to use these, fell free to google the different sites yourself if interested.  I will also attempt to show some verification of my claims.
    • By elbou
      Have 4 days using FTWfishing script and just got banned on my 2 accounts, my main account and my bot, so, im really sad, just wanted to tell you this, and really unfair because I paid 6.5$ to TRIbot to get my stats not to get my ban. 
    • By acezeps
      Quick one here.
      Botted 99 str 88 att 75 def 99 range and 94 mage + all skilling stats for barrows gloves and i got a 2 day ban a few months ago.
      I just found out now about Auto clicking rapid heal at nmz and i was wanting to get 95 att and 90 def. 
      I know slightly randomized auto clicking is not that detectable but i was wondering how detectable it would be with my account being flagged. The fact that its randomized and i wouldnt be suiciding nmz makes me think its not that risky if im doing it for 2 hours considering i nmz legit for 2 hours anyways, just getting annoying clicking twice every minute while trying to watch a movie or something
      Let me know what you think boys. 

• By YoHoJo
      More Runescape Botting Guides at https://RSBotSpot.com
      Join our Runescape Botting Discord chat channel here
      Original/Updated Article here at RSBotSpot
      This guide contains affiliate links
      How to Use TRiBot Looking Glass & Bot though the Official Runescape Client
      TRiBot’s Looking Glass feature allows you to bot through the official Runescape client by hooking onto and controlling it. Looking glass also supports proxies for botting & other clients like OSBuddy.
      While there’s no evidence that TRiBot is detectable, this feature was released as a form of antiban for users worried about the potential detectability of botting clients. Botters seem to be torn 50⁄50 about the effectiveness of Looking Glass on bans, but it never hurts to have some extra protection. This guide will cover how to use TRiBot Looking Glass to bot through the official Runescape client!
      1. Install Java Development Kit (JDK)
      Download and install JDK here. I will be using 32 bit JDK 8u151.
      Java Development Kit Download
      At the time of writing, only Java 8 is supported. 2. Load Runescape & TRiBot
      Load Runescape up to the login screen, and TRiBot up to the client select screen.
      3. Start Looking Glass
      On TRiBot, click the “New Client (Looking Glass)” button.
      Hooking TRiBot to the Official Runescape Client
      4.(Optional) Set a Proxy
      If you’re using a proxy for runescape botting, now’s the time to apply it. To do this: right click the client’s tab on TRiBot, and select “Set Proxy”.
      TRiBot Looking Glass Set Proxy
      That’s it, you’re done!
      Your TRiBot client is now hooked onto the official client, and you’re ready to start botting Runescape!
      Helpful Links:
      You can find out more about TRiBot’s Looking Glass feature on it’s release thread here You can find out more about using proxies with TRiBot Looking Glass here You can find more working Java/Client version combinations reported here  More setup guides: By Einstein
      Note: Some threads are only visible to TRiBot VIP users. Our Favorite Runescape Botting Proxy Providers
      We've tested and had great results with Runescape botting proxies from:
      Blazing Proxy (Use code RSBOTSPOT to save 5% recurring!)(CHEAPEST) Virmach (Use code SAVE20 to save 20% on your first order!) Proxy Fish (Use code OSBOT20 to save 20% on your first order!) Your Private Proxy Our Other Guides:
      All About Proxies for Runescape Botting How to Create and Register Runescape Bot Accounts Through a Proxy How to Use Proxies With TRiBot How to Expand your Goldfarm with a Botting VPS How to Unlock your Runescape Bot Account
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies