Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Todd

How to use the Tribot Proxy Feature

59 posts in this topic

Can someone help me I got private proxies set up on the tribot login control panel, tested connection with all of them and they are fine. But when I try to log in via proxy with tribot it keep saying "Could not retrieve the proxy IP. Reason: Connect timed out.".

1 person likes this

Hey just bought premium where can i find a proxy to use ?

You have to purchase one, or find a free shared one on the internet, tribot don't give them away

oke thanks for telling me, but everywhere on the web i can only buy 10 at a time

My proxies aren't saving after I enter them.

Edited by dion079

Can anyone help me out with this? I bought some proxies but I can't get them to work.. PM me for my skype..

Can anyone help me out with this? I bought some proxies but I can't get them to work.. PM me for my skype..

Best to make a help thread about it.

What error are you getting? Are they SOCKS or HTTP proxies?

I got an ip from bestproxyandvpn.com and now its saying it cannot connect to that specified proxy?

1 person likes this

Once I've filled out the list of proxies and I hit OK the list is cleared. They don't show up on the selection bar and when I hit the "Proxy:" button the list is empty.

I am experiencing the same problem. This is an unknown client glitch that needs to be patched as soon as possible.

1 person likes this

When I attempt to enter a proxy to my list everything clears as soon as I enter the next piece of information required to set-up a proxy. Is there a way to fix this? I've paid for VIP Extended JUST to use this feature. Please advise. Thanks

2 people like this

When I attempt to enter a proxy to my list everything clears as soon as I enter the next piece of information required to set-up a proxy. Is there a way to fix this? I've paid for VIP Extended JUST to use this feature. Please advise. Thanks

I got the same problem... Please fix this

1 person likes this

so say I bought a monthly subscription of a VPN a good one of course, I know that they change your computers ip address but some also have the list included that show the IP and Port, if I enter those in would it work? Would that be where I enter the username and password to my VPN subscription ??

Hey so when I go in to do this, and i switch from IP to host, it erases the IP. Is there an error with this?