Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.00_0 [RS3]

58 posts in this topic

Could anyone be polite enough to tell me how I need to set up my game?

Natually I've already got it on the lowest settings and in fixed mode but do i set it to retro? Classic? social? what?

Yay. I did already expect that you worked on RS3 during the xmas holiday because one of my scripts broke because you changed InventoryItem to BagpackItem or something.

I can't seem to find where you can get the 512x512 cached minimap image. It used to be somewhere in the Minimap class. Where is it located now? I really need that one. I'm sure TPS uses it.

Wait TPS is not working right now. I would really like to get the cached minimap image so I can update my scripts. Nearly all of my rs2 scripts relied on that.

Only reason I started playing Old School was because I couldnt bot on RS3 because powerbot is the most detectable piece of shit in existance and would ban all my accounts hours after i logged into them with the PB client. So the fact that TRiBot (my favorite bot yet besides RSBuddy) is doing RS3 is amazing. Just gotta work out how to make it work properly 

Using the RS3 cooker. Seems to work great. However there is no paint :P It works flawlessly tho. Gonna run it forevah :)

He will get to the issue when he can, I dislike how you think you own the place.

Wtf? I'm giving feedback on the new update, "you think you own the place." - no , also do you speak for Trilez?

got banned botting divination after 4 hours.. bot worked good until then though.

Yeah it had no antiban. I ran it for about 5 mintues and shut it down realizing "hell naw"

Not to mention I was on my main with 10 year vet cape, 2400+ total,

2700+ total on Old school and almost maxed on runescape classic with over 600m and 1 red phat. that would have been the day I would have killed myself if I got banned for 5 minutes on a divination bot on a version of rs i dont even play

Edited by exilednoob

^same for me

You must be trying to add/run 07 scripts from the repository. Please make sure to change the repository's mode to "RS3 Scripts".

Hello guys I am Brazilian, and I'm a tough time entering the bot, I click, I put loguin and password, I click start, I desmarco the old school because I play rs3 option, I go put on my account will not appear any more scripts scripts and already added about 3 more not appear what to do? help please, I am grateful and good work!

You must be trying to add/run 07 scripts from the repository. Please make sure to change the repository's mode to "RS3 Scripts".

seems unlikely since among the scripts i added was "RS3 AIO divination"

edit: thought i'd add a puush to make sure what i'd added was rs3 scripts http://puu.sh/6cErl.png

Edited by fuckoffruben

• TRiBot Old-School's random event handler will now attempt to run away from combat upon a random event. The reason why this has been implemented so late is because it's better for scripts themselves to move the character to a safe spot before trying to solve the random. TRiBot can only guess at where a safe spot is.
    • Scripters: Implement RandomEvents and add code to move to a different location if your script is a combat script.

I am implementing RandomEvents, but the bot still tries to run away if in combat. (i.e run to a safe spot -> get hit on your way and still be in combat -> bot runs back to danger zone -> fails random)

I think the bot shouldn't run away etc if you have overridden the interface, indicating that you take full responsibility for handling randoms. Also 80% of randoms can still be solved in combat if the attack speed of the npc is slow enough (in my case it is), just like a real person would. So basically I would very much appreciate the option to disable the run away thing.

and now you've pissed off jagex

they dont care about 07 bots but make a lot of effort to rid rs3 of bots. 

gj

and now you've pissed off jagex

they dont care about 07 bots but make a lot of effort to rid rs3 of bots. 

gj

Jagex can never rid rs3 bots, they can update their game so it will take bot developers a little while to figure everything out, but they can't permanently get rid of bots, everytime they try, they fail.

I am implementing RandomEvents, but the bot still tries to run away if in combat. (i.e run to a safe spot -> get hit on your way and still be in combat -> bot runs back to danger zone -> fails random)

I think the bot shouldn't run away etc if you have overridden the interface, indicating that you take full responsibility for handling randoms. Also 80% of randoms can still be solved in combat if the attack speed of the npc is slow enough (in my case it is), just like a real person would. So basically I would very much appreciate the option to disable the run away thing.

L2Read documentation

Script manager stays empty, tried making 2 other accounts, same story

using windows 8.1, dont know if thats relevant

1. trilez im having an issue with red chinchompa don't know if you have heard it yet but box traps are becoming invisible