Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

Troubleshooting No OpenGL in the Client

44 posts in this topic

The thread is meant to help users who aren't able to boot into OpenGL with the client.

First off, let me start by stating the limitations of TRiBot RS3:

• It can only be used with Windows (for now).
  • You have to use a 32-bit version of Java 7 (some AMD users can use 64-bit)
  • You have to have a graphics card or chip with OpenGL support.

Here are some common solutions:

Trying those common solutions should fix any issues for most users. If it doesn't fix it for you, please post in this thread, describing what you have tried and what you see.

when i open the tribot client it opens it with OpenGL.

i have a problem that after the 6 hour restart it opens the client in safe mode and not OpenGL.

using windows 7, latest ver of java 32 bit, 7850 radeon (updated driver), tried deleting the runescape cache and using 512mb memory heap size.

When it's trying to load the Runescape log in page, it just crashes.  I've deleted the cache, re-downloaded java, updated my graphics driver, and used the 512mb.  Any clue why it's not working?

When it's trying to load the Runescape log in page, it just crashes.  I've deleted the cache, re-downloaded java, updated my graphics driver, and used the 512mb.  Any clue why it's not working?

on the bot it self, or the runescape page?

The rs3 client will not load past updating for me

Also, does your browser let you run OpenGL mode?

i have but still get same error

click on the paintable display and check whether anything comes up or its blank?

Was totally stumped on how to get RS3 running, it was the Java 7 work around! Thanks for this thread and saving me hours of troubleshooting.  :shy:

Mines opens to log-in spot 

Will open oldschool rs client

when i un-check old school and try to open it for rs3 it load to 100% says its opening tribot....

and then nothing ever happens ive got heap size at 512mb and completely updated java

same here, once runescape 3 has loaded to 100% it just closes. any ideas on how to fix this problem? its on 512 and tried everything. thanks.

Please help, I get the same problem and aren't finding a fix. When I launch the bot application, I then click on ''New Client'', then it loads the original RS3 loading screen and stops at 100% then closes the whole bot window.