Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
kMix

[Request] Smithing guide

Array

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By porkthug
      So I've been playing OSRS casually for a couple years now and only tried botting a handful of times, mostly out of curiosity. I'm looking to get back into botting more seriously (as in enough to make a real profit from it). I know some of the basic measures to take for safe botting and whatnot, but I have some general questions.
      Can I expect a profit from only botting 2-3 accounts for around 12 hours a day? I'm running a not-so-speedy computer that probably can't handle much more than that. How many accounts should I trade my gold through to avoid bans? And how often should I dump the gold off of a botted account? I know I should use proxies if I'm doing multiple accounts, but it seems like a VPS isn't necessary right now. I'm new to both so any suggestions are welcome. Should I start with F2P bots? I have about 40m on my main that I could spend on bonds. I have no experience coding or writing scripts. Is it worth learning right now or am I okay to just download/buy other people's scripts? Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask these questions or if they're too general. I'm a little overwhelmed with all the technical stuff involved in botting. Seems like most guides are kind of dated too.
    • By Fluffee
      Creating this thread to provide an easy way for me to link new users to my tutorials, as well as have them all in my Signature, without making it obnoxious.
      -- Fluffee's Ultimate Guide to Botting Series --
      -- General Tutorials --
      -- AutoHotKey Releases --
    • By Flax
      Debian 7.0 VPS Setup Guide for TRiBot Botting. 
      By: Flax

Hey guys today I'm going to show you how to setup a VPS for TRiBot botting, I'm making it because I got so many questions from people about this & most VPS guides here are pretty outdated.
      Make sure your VPS operating system is Debian 7 32 or 64bit, or else this guide will not work for you!
      Okay, let's begin.

First off you'll need these programs:
      - PuTTy
      - TightVNC Viewer
      Once you've downloaded those files we can begin setting up your VPS.

Step 1: Open PuTTy and enter your IP and click connect (You should keep the port 22)

Step 2: Now a command prompt will pop up and it'll ask you for a username, Type ' root ' and after that it'll ask you for a password, type in the password that was given to you by your VPS provider.

Step 3: Now you should enter the following commands one-by-one, it can take awhile to install depending on the speed:
      apt-get update apt-get install curl curl https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/jabcbltmn5fuevx/install.sh | sh apt-get install iceweasel Step 4: After that's done you should be able to connect with the VPS through TightVNC.
      REMEMBER: MAKE SURE TO ADD :1 BEHIND THE IP.

This is how it should look:
      Once connected, you can download TRiBot/OSBuddy via the Iceweasel browser(similiar to Firefox).

If you're unable to open TRiBot, try this:

Looking for cheap VPS deals and don't know where to look? Check out Lowendbox, FinalHosting
    • By jbean94
      *As no one knows how Jagex bans accounts, all opinion's are my own.
      **In response to comments, I've revised the post.
      This is meant to encourage/help people get into botting, as well as some tips to people who are not succeeding. I spent a lot of time making this because I think this information is useful.
      First, not only is it possible to make a living botting, but I make more now than at my "real" job! I do this by diversifying how I make my money and picking up as many streams of income as I can.
      I'll go into what a normal day looks like, but firstly you should learn the game. Runescape botting by far is where most of my money come in, and without some knowledge of the game you are going to struggle, so if your new looking to make an easy buck, it’s possible, but you’re going to need to do quite a bit of research. I'd play the game for at least a month before attempting to learn. There’s quite a few ways to bot, and you will have to figure out for yourself what works for you. For me, I like to run high requirement/high money bots, though riskier the rewards are also great.
      I have successfully botted the same accounts for 6+ months, each making over 1m/h. In these types of accounts, the most costly thing associated with it are the accounts getting banned. There are quite a few ways I get around this, and the more unique your personal bot farm is the less likely you are to be banned generally. Some things I follow religiously though are:
      -Not botting during Jagex hours, if you have botted enough I’m sure your aware 90% of bans happen during this time. Whether being logged in effects it we can’t be certain, but from my personal experience I would not risk it.
      -Looking Glass, Again, a bit of a controversial one. When botting high skill requirement activity's I like to give my accounts the best chance, I believe looking glass does help, but for suicide botting your CPU could be better used and i would not recommend Looking Glass for those types of Accounts.
      -Breaks, so far these should not be too crazy new to people, however I see questions all the time on here asking about breaks. You want your accounts to look human if they’re going to last, and humans got to take breaks!
      -Sleep! A lot of people want to bot on their main, and will do so during the time they would normally sleep. I strongly advise against this. We have suspensions that Jagex tracks your normal hour play time, and there are flags to be raised when you suddenly spend 8 hours alching from midnight to 8am. In fact, I always let my accounts get at least a 8-9 hour "sleep" to look more human.
      -Paid scripts, you got to spend money to make money! Not only will paid scripts almost always have better, more customization features. The developers usually care and update these scripts a lot more, and, the less users on a script, the better for ban rate. A lot of users don’t want to shell out a few dollars for their accounts. Again, strongly unadvised to use free scripts! 
      -Proxys. Same goes for proxies as paid scripts, generally the more expensive the less likely it will have been botted on in the past. Never use free proxies, you can have accounts banned before you ever bot for using a suspicious proxy! Personally i use residential proxies, and I believe that is why my ban rate seems so low compared to other users. Data center proxies are detectable whereas residential looks like just another home IP. I get mine from Yourprivateproxy as there one of the few sites that offer static, Socks5 residential proxies. You should also be aware of how many accounts you have on a certain proxy, i like to have 2 botting accounts on 1 proxy, with mules/gold traders on cheaper data center proxies.
      -Check the threads! Before getting into a new activity to bot, check the thread/forum to see what people are complaining about, but also keep in mind that people are more likely to go out of their way to complain vs complement.
      -Choose what you know! If your highest hunter level you’ve ever gotten in the game is 10, don’t bot hunter! Bot things that your familiar with, things that you've seen/identified people botting and do it in a way that isn’t as obvious as those people. If you jump into a skill you don’t know, you’re just going to be one of those obvious bots.
      -Don’t overdo it. Don’t quit your job tomorrow to start 100 accounts (yes people do this) without any experience expecting to make bank. Give it time and fell it out to see if this is something you want to learn, you should learn more and more every day from botting.
      How much money can you make off this? I Spend about an hour a day on my bots, ATM I make around $70 a day/ $2100 a month from the accounts I have and am working towards making more! One of the first things I bought after starting this was my car (image attached). I was a server before this, and as a guy finishing up college the freedom I have now is unreal.

*Other ways I make money
      Honestly these are not for everyone, they can be tedious/annoying. This is not meant to be an add but as an actual discussion on the things I personally do. I realize not everyone will have an interest in these, so please just ignore this part if you fit into that category. 
      Besides botting, in my other free time i try to make money online in a few different ways, lots of websites can be used together to make an extra $
      -Swagbucks, This one is my favorite because once you figure it out you can make quite a bit. Especially if you sign up for free trials (I have enough free razors to last me forever) 
      -Perk, Another site though not as good as swagbucks. If you have a phone, tablet or even multiple you can make money on them just playing videos forever, i just set up the ipad and leave. People used to make "perk farms" with tons of phones and make $100's of dollars a day, but the golden age of perk has passed sadly. 
      -Ebates, For saving money this is the best one I know. When buying my new PC they actually gave me 20% back so i got around $200 I would have never seen anyway. I'm sure most people know about it but I thought id include it anyway
      -Smart Screen Panel- This one will pay you $1 a week per device you download it to up to 3 devices. Its hard to get in but if you catch it when its open you can download and forget about it, I usually forget I have this until Christmas hits then its actually a nice sack of change
      - Paribus, It will go though your amazon purchases from the last 30 days, and if prices drop give you the difference. I don't buy a lot of stuff off amazon, but you may find it useful.
      -Instagc, Another site for making money, I've heard great things about this site but i personally do not use it.
      -Other sites to try, Reddit/beermoney probably has the most of these types of sites if you interested, not something everyone is into but if you got the time check it out!
       If anyone has any other suggesting/other ways they make money there willing to share, let me know! I'm always trying to find new sites to try and make a buck
      ***Some of the links above are affiliated/refer links. You do not in anyway have to use these, fell free to google the different sites yourself if interested.  I will also attempt to show some verification of my claims.
    • By mrcolour
      Hello!!
      I'm sure there's already a forum post for this, but I can't seem to find it.
      I'm new to botting and needed help getting everything up and running. I've logged in with the tribot client, but don't understand how to load a script that I activated on the site.
      Any help would be appreciated!
    • By Wastedbro
      wastedSmither AIO

Link:

Features:
      - Multi Location for smelting (Falador, Al Kharid, Port Phasmatys)
      - Supports smelting of every bar, and can do cannonballs
      - Ring of forging support. Withdraws them from your bank and equips them.
      - Smiths any item. Daggers, knives, arrow tips, dart tips, 2h swords, nails, etc, etc.
      - Uses any type of bar for smithing. Bronze-Runite
      - Stops the script at a certain level so you can train carefully. (set at 100 to never stop)
      - Opens doors when needed
      - Starts from anywhere.

Antiban Features:
      - ABCL 10
      - Randomizes the number it sends when asked how many bars to smelt or smith, instead of typing in the same number or the number of bars
      - Calculate, human-like wait times between changes in the interfaces, such as when the "Enter Amount" box appears, to simulate human reaction time.
      - Uses the "choose all" option in the bank for when the script needs to fill its inventory with an item.
      - Uses the "Make 10" option when smithing/smelting if the script has under 10 items
      - Smart algorithm to determine when the character is smithing/smelting. It instantly realizes it stopped smelting when a level is gained, etc.
      - *** Possible future update: Walking using the screen AND minimap ***

Pricing + Link:

- $8 / Lifetime / 20 instances (practically unlimited) -

F.A.Q.:

Q. Why use this over other smithing/smelting scripts?
      A. This script is designed to be the absolute best in efficiency, durability, and features. I always plan on having more features than the competition, and maintain the highest levels of antiban. Due to this being premium, I plan on keeping it 100% functional, 100% of the time if possible.

* All feedback, suggestions, comments, etc are MUCH appreciated. 
    • By iant06
      iBlastFurnace by iant06
      Blast Furnace & AIO Smithing Script (2 Scripts in 1!);
      Blast Furnace Minigame All Bars Progressive Stamina Potions Worker Roles Coal Bag Coming Soon! From Level 3(BF Account Maker) Coming Soon! Sell Bars & Buy Ore Coming Soon AIO Smithing Pro Smiths All Items Progressive Smithing Smelts All Bars Smelt Cannonballs from Bars & Ore Ring of Forging 6 Locations ABC2 10  Activate iBlastFurnace by iant06

GUI Options:
      Smithing:

Smelting:

Cannonballs:

Blast Furnace:

BF Worker:

Progress Reports(Before Paint Update):
      -8 hours of Cannonballs at Edgeville

-Smelting Iron Bars with Ring of Forging

-Cannonballs from Ore

-Cannonballs from Steel bars

-Smithing Iron Platebodys

-BF Worker Pumping

Future Updates:
      From Level 3(BF Account Maker) - You will start your account anywhere on RuneScape with 500k starter cash, the script will proceed to the Grand Exchange and buy the required amount of Bronze and Iron bars to reach level 30 Smithing. It will then use the Progressive Item Smithing feature of the script and smith the bars into items all the way to 30 Smithing. It will then buy a camelot teleport and as many iron ore and coal as possible with having 10k or so left over for the foreman. The script will then teleport to Camelot and walk up to the Keldargrim Entrance where it will start the Giant Dwarf quest and go through the necessary dialogue and cut scenes til you are inside Keldagrim. It will then use the Blast Furnace minigame teleport, climb down the stairs, and start using the Blast Furnace to make Steel bars.
      Sell Bars and Buy More Ore - When your account runs out of ore, it will note all of your bars and teleport to the Grand Exchange and sell them at market value. It will then proceed to buy as many ores as it can with having 50k or so left over for the foreman. Teleport back to the Blast Furnace and resume making bars.
      Coal Bag
      If you have any bugs at all try to take a picture of it if you can and post it on this thread!
      Thanks,
      iant06
    • By we trippy mane
      Looking glass really helps prevent bans. They updated it though so it took me 3 hours to set it up this time while way back it took 10 min max. The issue was 32 vs 64 bit version's of everything. my guide if you want to start looking glass. Link looking glass with osbuddy. Get's complicated. did you download the 32 bit version of osbuddy? Also the 32 bit 102 jdk? and Are you opening tribot with jdk? also make sure you have 32bit version of java. Took few hours for me to figure this out. I had to delete literally everything and redownload everything the right way to make it work. Also fluffee's advice helped me. His thread is
      So here's 
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's TRiBot Proxy Adder v1.00 (Coded in AutoHotKey)
      To coincide with my proxy guide, which you can see here: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/62766-tutoria-fluffees-ultimate-guide-to-botting-part-two-all-about-proxies/
      Like my Account Adder, this will allow you to automate the process of adding proxies to TRiBot. However, it only works on Windows. To run the program, create a text file for your proxies formatted as follows:
      Proxy Name,proxy:port,username,password
      (e.g. Test Proxy,192.168.1.1:1080,username,password)
      To start the bot:
      Load up Fluffee's TRiBot Proxy Adder.exe, or .ahk whichever, insert the full path to your files (i.e. C:\Users\John\Desktop\Accounts.txt)
      Then hit start, and wait for the Message Box to appear saying the script is finished! From there, open up TRiBot and check to see if your proxies have appeared in the loader (which they should've). The proxies will also appear inside the client Proxy Editor, however, you may need to open a Client, then restart TRiBot!
      Message me with any problems you have, it does work! Well it should anyways!
      NOTE: If you do not have AutoHotKey installed, download the .exe
      Hope it helps

Virus Scan of both files:
      .exe https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/dadcd145e97a0f57d174fa1c391dcccd0e1b09aa5a2a376e0aef93d4238d1914/analysis/1458095484/
      .ahk https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6fca6d9fe7055f16f397f9684ea43ad84006cf1a846da67a1064319949d78fa1/analysis/1458095406/

AHK - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8etMDADCUvKUENQUDdfZ3M0NkU/view?usp=sharing
      EXE - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8etMDADCUvKNWx0MkxvelJSeWc
      Code - http://pastebin.com/MQvadeiE

• Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 49 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies