-> Mixes potions like a badass

-> Grinds ingredients with badassery

-> Makes potions from scratch just like a badass would

Log:

1.0 -> Initial release

1.1 -> Added ability to make potions from scratch

1.101 -> Fixed small bug with random events

2.0 -> Updated paint and tweaked from scratch feature

2.1 -> Added hide-paint (click starfox head)

FAQ:

Q: Why does this script not support decanting?

A: You can instantly decant all of your potions via Zahur in the city of Nardah

Q: How do I use the Scan Inventory feature?

A: Have the game window open with your player logged in, and press the Scan Inventory button. The list above will then list all of the items in your inventory with their names and id's so you can then enter the desired id's into the fields.

Q: When mixing potions, the script won't start!

A: If you want to only mix unfinished or finished potions and not make potions from scratch, you need to enter a negative number into the id3 and id4 fields.

Edited by Starfox
  • Like 1

Array

Should be pushing the update within the next 30 minutes so that you can make unfinished potions, then it will make those into finished potions.

Bought in anticipation of this, xp counter and banking doesnt seem to be working properly. When it first banked it clicked about half way and then would click chat and then click same place on bank screen again and repeated, manually moved it to the bottom where my supplies were and it worked fine.

Bought in anticipation of this, xp counter and banking doesnt seem to be working properly. When it first banked it clicked about half way and then would click chat and then click same place on bank screen again and repeated, manually moved it to the bottom where my supplies were and it worked fine.

That is not my problem, it is the banking API of tribot. It happens with all scripts unless the scripter made a banking api of their own. Just move the items closer to the top of the bank. Also, the update was submitted to the API and should be approved shortly.

edit: Also, if you're making unfinished potions you gain no xp. I am going to guess that it why, because the XP counter is working fine for me.

Edited by Starfox

That is not my problem, it is the banking API of tribot. It happens with all scripts unless the scripter made a banking api of their own. Just move the items closer to the top of the bank. Also, the update was submitted to the API and should be approved shortly.

edit: Also, if you're making unfinished potions you gain no xp. I am going to guess that it why, because the XP counter is working fine for me.

I was unaware of this, thank you for explaining that. I am currently running it with the new setup, will report back to let you know how it works!

I am well aware that unfinished potions don't give exp, it's actually the opposite. I dont really care as I dont care what my xp is per hour, i use it for money making, not skilling. Here is a pic to explain the problem of xp.

91dec6daff0e3a925f9c0352cf451b74.png

I was unaware of this, thank you for explaining that. I am currently running it with the new setup, will report back to let you know how it works!

I am well aware that unfinished potions don't give exp, it's actually the opposite. I dont really care as I dont care what my xp is per hour, i use it for money making, not skilling. Here is a pic to explain the problem of xp.

91dec6daff0e3a925f9c0352cf451b74.png

Hm.... I will look into this. By any chance is the first number your current xp you have in the skill?

Yes, that is the exact xp i have in herblore. Thanks, working awesome so far, much faster then free script =D

Haha, alright. I don't really understand why it's doing that for you. Maybe try restarting it? Might just be a one-time glitch. As of now, I grab your start xp the second the UI is created, and then track the current xp - start xp to calculate the xp gained. Kinda puzzling to me, but I'll still try to fix it if it's happening to you.

Haha, alright. I don't really understand why it's doing that for you. Maybe try restarting it? Might just be a one-time glitch. As of now, I grab your start xp the second the UI is created, and then track the current xp - start xp to calculate the xp gained. Kinda puzzling to me, but I'll still try to fix it if it's happening to you.

Ill try restarting for the next batch of herbs i do. Doesn't really matter to me if its working or not.

hey just bought the script!

can't seem to get it to start at all for some reason :s put everything at top of bank, got id's for everything, tried clicking scan inventory but nothing happened, and clicking start does nothing either? :(

Edited by ExiledFire

hey just bought the script!

can't seem to get it to start at all for some reason :s put everything at top of bank, got id's for everything, tried clicking scan inventory but nothing happened, and clicking start does nothing either? :(

Add me on skype, please.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Beg
      About
      This script is aimed to bank-standing skills such as Fletching, Crafting, Herblore or Cooking.
      It comes with a task-based system that you can set up to train with different items and even multiple skills in one go.

Tasks
      You can create or load from a previously saved file multiple tasks to be executed by order.
      A task is complete once you reach the desired amount or level.
      A task can also be unfinished if you don't supply enough items for its completion or if you don't meet the required level to execute it.

Script Argument
      The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      skill - the skill you are training with this task. This setting can be ignored if task doesn't give experience in any skill
      item - item's amount and name separated by a hyphen. The first and second items will be used on each other. The last item must be the product. E.g. 1000 cookies.
      master_interface_id -  set master interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      child_interface_id - set child interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      component_interface_id - set component interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      amount - the amount to combine on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the stop level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored. Also, this only works if you input a valid skill on "skill" setting
      inventory_timeout - the inventory timeout for this task. Value is in miliseconds

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished
      antiban_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_bank_walking - to walk to the nearest bank whenever the player is not on a bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_ge_walking - to walk to grand exchange before starting a task. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      disable_mouse_offscreen - disables feature mouse offscreen from antiban to increase efficiency when combining some items

Example:
      skill=herblore, item=14-avantoe potion (unf), item=14-mort myre fungus, item=14-super energy(3), master_interface_id=270, child_interface_id=14, amount=5000, stop_level=75, inventory_timeout=20000 |
      skill=crafting, item=1-needle, item=26-leather, item=10000-thread, item=26-leather gloves, master_interface_id=154, child_interface_id=93, amount=100, inventory_timeout=50000 |
      mouse_speed=110, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antiban_debug=true, close_with_esc_button=true, auto_ge_walking=true

User Interface

Note: The last item must be the product produced by combining the first and second items.
                 Exact non case sensitive names are a must.
                 You must press enter or click on a empty row to set the last row's value on the table.

The setup above has four tasks:
      1st.  Using a Knife on a Maple logs to produce 27 Maple longbow (u) per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow (u) are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      2nd. Using a Bow string on Maple longbow (u) to produce 14 Maple longbow per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow are made or a supply is missing from bank.
      3rd. Using Jug of water on Pot of flour to produce 9 Pizza base per inventory. Ends after 10000 Pizza base are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      4th. Using a Needle on Leathers to produce 26 Leather boots per inventory. Ends after 1000 Leather boots are made, or a supply is missing from bank.

Paint

Updates
      18 April 2017 - Ability to combine two items with same name.
                                 Ability to bypass "make interface" by setting master or child interface id to -1 value.
      27 May 2017 -  Ability to combine items that require going through a selection interface and then an amount interface.
      02 July 2017 - Added script argument.
      20 November 2017 - Updated the script to support the new interfaces. 
                                            Script argument changed.
      06 February 2018 - Changed the script to support more than 2 items on inventory. This will allow the combination of a greater variety of items.
      23 April 2018 - Added option to enable/disable auto bank walking and grand exchange bank walking.
                                 Added option to enable/disable mouse offscreen when idling.

• By im4ever12c
      HerbloreHGK
      (Currently under development)

Hello all,
      This being my first large-scale project when it comes to scripting, I thought I would share my current project that is coming together much more quickly than I anticipated. I figured I would keep this thread updated and use it for the script download page. There is still much work to be put into this project, and still have tons of ideas flying around in my head to be added to this.
      Please leave any requests / suggested ideas and thoughts in the comments, I really am curious as to what people have to say, questions and ideas to be added.
      I am still bouncing around the idea to make this open-source or not, if you have any questions of code, please PM me, I will be happy to share my ideas and work.
      I will be running this script 24/7 on multiple accounts to each change and share progress of the account (starting at level 3 herblore before running the script with a stack of 50,000 coins.).
      I will upload media once I get a tracker implemented on the painting.
      V1.0.1 (02/19/2020)
      Herb Cleaning support Added Grimy toadflax & Toadflax to be supported in cleaning. Added Grimy avantoe & Avantoe to be supported in cleaning. Implemented a more logical and informational, yet basic, screen paint. Displays script version, runtime, profit, herb information (i,e: herbs cleaned, herbs bought, herbs sold), total experience gained, and total levels gained, and current task that is being performed on the script (made basic). Fixed a few minor/major bugs Removed/changed some unnecessary sleep events Hard-coded a fail-safe timer that will prevent the script from glitching/getting stuck in a loop of code it cannot surpass.  Fixed an issue that would prevent the script from sharing a bank-screen/grand exchange window during different tasks, regardless if both tasks required the same interface Fixed an issue that would not allow the script to check if it has enough coins in the inventory to purchase the required herbs before attempting to make an offer. Removed hard-coded herb cleaning timer, and is now waiting for the xp drop before continuing to the next action. Current known issues to fix: Will make an offer to buy grimy herbs, even if there are some remaining in the bank before withdrawing the remaining to clean Run-time timer does not display properly Current task remains NULL at all times Closes bank or grand exchange after every action, regardless if the next action needs the same window, and will then re-open it if needed. (This affects GP+XP/hr massively) Currently using a fixed amount to purchase items at. This may be a disadvantage if prices change for the better or worse. (This could initiate a loss of GP over time) Will go to the most expensive herb even if it can only afford one, and will clean these one at a time, sell back, and purchase once again until it gains enough profit for 2/3/4 etc..  (This affects GP+XP/hr tremendously) Using fixed wait methods instead of waiting for actions to be completed. (This is an issue just because the fact that if an action takes 1 second, it will still take a 5 second break, slowing down GP+XP/hr moderately) V1.0.0 (02/18/2020)
      Currently have all logic operating correctly. Herb Cleaning support Added Grimy guam leaf & guam leaf to be supported in cleaning. Added Grimy marrentil & Marrentil  to be supported in cleaning. Added Grimy tarromin & Tarromin to be supported in cleaning. Added Grimy harralander & Harralander to be supported in cleaning. Added Grimy ranarr weed & Ranarr weed to be supported in cleaning. Grand exchange support Buys grimy herbs based on your herblore level to clean for the largest XP/hr + GP/hr. Will keep track of the GP stack on the account and will calculate the maximum number of herbs it can purchase If your GP stack is to low to buy more grimy herbs, it will withdraw all cleaned herbs and sell back to the grand exchange and will use all GP collected to continue it's purchase process. Bank support Uses bankers at the Grand Exchange for banking. If you do not have GP in your inventory for the grand exchange support, it will withdraw from your bank to accomplish it's purchase task If you do not have GP for the herbs, this will withdraw all clean herbs in a noted format to sell to the grand exchange Deposits all items in your inventory to your bank besides coins to begin the cleaning process Current known issues to fix: Closes bank or grand exchange after every action, regardless if the next action needs the same window, and will then re-open it if needed. (This affects GP+XP/hr massively) Will attempts to buy herbs before it registers the GP is to low for the attempted purchase amount, which then initiates the selling phase. (This affects GP+XP/hr massively) Currently using a fixed amount to purchase items at. This may be a disadvantage if prices change for the better or worse. (This could initiate a loss of GP over time) Will go to the most expensive herb even if it can only afford one, and will clean these one at a time, sell back, and purchase once again until it gains enough profit for 2/3/4 etc..  (This affects GP+XP/hr tremendously) Currently no method to detect if the bot is stuck during a step. (This could rouse suspicion if the bot becomes glitched/stuck which could generate reports against your account.) Using fixed wait methods instead of waiting for actions to be completed. (This is an issue just because the fact that if an action takes 1 second, it will still take a 5 second break, slowing down GP+XP/hr moderately)

• By Evesy
      EvesyChocoGrinder - Grind your chocolate bars!
      Dear fellow Tribot users!
      I am very proud to present to you my first public script which will grind your chocolate bars with a knife (So F2P can use it aswell).
      It works flawlessly and has some basic anti-ban in it. You can start at any bank in RuneScape with your knife in your inventory or bank, and chocolate bars in your inventory or bank.
      Goodluck!
       Current features
      Grinds all your chocolate bars flawlessly. Works at any bank. Detects if you have a knife or bars in your bank. Features in the next update
      GUI to choose if you want to use a knife or pestle & mortar. ABCL 10 anti-ban. Current version: 1.0
      Respository URL: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2574-evesychocogrinder/
    • By erickho123
      BUY IT NOW!

Monthly (Unlimited accounts) $14.99 https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/619
      Lifetime (One account/auth) $29.99 https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/620
      RSGP: http://erickshop.com, (The system is fully automated.)

I NO LONGER USE SKYPE. CONTACT ME ON DISCORD (Erick Ho#3027)
      You can also pm me on TRiBot, both will be treated with priority.

Exrunecrafter is an advanced runecrafting script with unique features that makes it the fastest runecrafter on TRiBot and definitely any other competing websites. It is known for its speed, stability and many others features. These features include abyss crafting, and normal crafting! It has the potential to get up to 4K+ natures per hour, making it the fastest runecrafter  on the market. Please refer to the specifics down below hidden in the spoiler tags
      Antiban [ABCL 10]
      Abyss Crafting Features!
      Normal crafting Features!:
      Pouch Retrieval Tool:
      FAQ:
       Setting up the script
      HOW TO RUNECRAFT?:
      SCRIPT ARGUMENT TO SKIP GUI:
      GET YOUR Dynamic Signature:
      GUI/Progress pictures
    • By J J
      Repository link
      Hey,

I needed to get 45 herblore for Legends Quest so I decided to make a herblore script.
      Since the intial release, a lot of things have changed:

Changelog
      v1: Initial release, ability to make unfinished potions and finished potions
      v2: Added GUI
      v3: Option to grind items, option to clean herbs, bug fixes, performance increased
      v4: Fixed the spawning of the GUI, didn't work for certain people.
      v5: Added decanting and all in one option. Tweaked some things to make it faster.
      v6: Not much changed but recompile due to reported issues. Works fine for me.
      v7: Updated due to Banking changes. Removed all in one option for now, not stable enough yet.
      v8: Banking has been updated again so the script has aswell!
      v9: Features script statistics and it should be flawless again.
      v10: Statistics have been made more accurately
      v11:
      - Your settings are now automatically saved and reloaded on script start.
      - Decanting has been removed since you can one-click-decant at the Grand Exchange.
      - The script will now log you out when you are out of supplies
      - ABCL AntiBan has been added
      - Withdrawing bug has been fixed
      v12: Bug fixes
      v13: Bug fixes
      v14:
      - Antiban updated to ABCL2
      - Support for stackable items added
      - Added information how to find ID's in GUI

When you start this GUI will show:

You can select a method and hit run and the script will start! Make sure that everything is visible in your bank. If you want to grind items make sure to have your pestle and mortar in the last spot of your inventory.
      Cleaning

Grinding

Mixing

Get the script from the repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/206-jj-s-herblore/
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 49 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies