Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zainy

Official F.A.Q and Support Thread for RS3 Bot

25 posts in this topic

Welcome to the official F.A.Q and Support Thread for TRiBot's RS3 Client. 

Q. Where can i access the RS3 client?

A. When the first menu opens, uncheck "Old-School Client" and click Login as shown in the picture. Click Login and the RS3 client should open.

1SGWTZ4.png

Q. How much does it cost to run the RS3 client?

A. It is completely free and you can run as many accounts as you wish!

Q. How many RS3 clients can I run on one computer?

A. Runescape only allows you to run upto 4 OpenGL clients at the same time therefore 4 is the limit. There are methods of working around this limit. These include Virtual machines and a software known as Sandboxie which is easier to set up and uses less computer resources. 

Q. What is Sandboxie and how can I use it?

A. Sandboxie is a software that runs your computer in a separate area where it does not affect the programs and data of your computer. This means along with the 4 clients you can run as normal on your computer, you can run another 4 clients using Sandboxie. For more information, visit the official website here: http://www.sandboxie.com/ To set up sandboxie, use this Tutorial developed by Will: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/617-tutorial-run-as-many-clients-as-you-like

Q. Does RS3 client support tabs like the Old School client?

A. No.

Q. Does the RS3 Client work on Linux and Mac?

A. Not yet!

Q. Will i be able to use the RS3 client on a VPS?

A. No. RS3 client will not work on VPSs.

Q. What type of client is TRiBot's RS3 Client?

A. It is a OpenGL and Colour Bot with a minimal amount of reflection. 

Q. Is there any downtime for TRiBot's RS3 Client when there is an update?

A. TRiLeZ has an auto-updater which keeps the reflection hooks within the bot updated constantly which means the downtime of the client would be extremely rare!

Q. My client is not opening in OpenGL mode. 

DnvQ6AP.png

A. First of all you need to check to see if your internet browser can run Runescape in OpenGL mode. On the Runescape game, go to Settings > Graphic Settings > Custom and then click OpenGL. if it works then you should be able to restart TRiBot and OpenGL mode should work. if it doesn't then try either of the following:

1. Decrease the Max Heap Size to 512MB

c27bwJI.png

2. Make sure that you are using Java 7 32bit to run your TRiBot client. This thread will help you: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/471-ensuring-tribot-uses-the-right-java/

3. Delete your Runescape cache which would be located in C:/Users/(Your computer name here) 

4. Update your Graphic Drivers

If you have any other questions or problems, please post below and staff will try their best to support you. 

2 people like this

I think you need to change the path settings, else it will use the wrong version( i think)

What I would do is this; 

2. Make sure that you are using Java 7 32bit to run your TRiBot client. This thread will help you: https://tribot.org/f...the-right-java/

3.Update your Graphic Drivers

4. Delete your Runescape cache which would be located in C:/Users/(Your computer name here) 

5. First of all you need to check to see if your internet browser can run Runescape in OpenGL mode. On the Runescape game, go to Settings > Graphic Settings > Custom and then click OpenGL

with this, it will work most of the time. 

overall good tutorial/FaQ. 

Goodjob! 

Great job, Zainy! Make sure you mention that you need to set your path sometimes (It's what I had to do) so that the client would work properly for me.

It is, but most people won't look there, haha. You can just link to it in this thread.

I already did :P

You may want to add that you can only run 4 clients on one machine. To run more you'll need VMs.

Why you ask? Well Runescape locks you to only 4 opengl clients on one machine.

Matt

Edited by Mat

You may want to add that you can only run 4 clients on one machine. To run more you'll need VMs.

Matt

Sandboxie is another work-around.

Pinned :)

Thank you Brad :)

Matt

Ohh, yeahh forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me Matt! :)

Sandboxie is another work-around.

Thanks TRiLeZ! Im sure there were many other workarounds similar to Sandbox as well, wasn't there? And I also remember We had a tutorial on how to set Sandbox up- gonna see if i can find that somewhere. 

The client seems to be lagging for me. A lot :/ It does not lag in browser. It can't be my specs (i5 3570k, 16gb, 7950)

Edit: Latest drivers for all the shizzle too.

Edited by BoT

The client seems to be lagging for me. A lot :/ It does not lag in browser. It can't be my specs (i5 3570k, 16gb, 7950)

Are you running any scripts on it?

This is due to all the calculations that is going on for the ogl. You can start to enable some CPU Optimisations in scripts but it doesn't always work to well.

Try lowering the paint delay, on my desktop I have it at the lowest, so it doesn't skip any frames. It's really just a visual lag, the game is running mostly normal speed behind the view port.

I get this message when I try to run RS3, OSRS works fine,

[15:37:43] Starting TRiBot Loader.
[15:37:43] TRiBot Loader Release 2.01 is up-to-date.
[15:37:43] Attempting to launch TRiBot.
[15:37:43] Java Exe: java (null)
[15:37:43] Error occurred during initialization of VM
[15:37:43] java/lang/UnsupportedClassVersionError: java/lang/Class : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
[15:37:43] TRiBot Loader has finished it's process, but some errors have occurred.[15:37:43] Starting TRiBot Loader.

[15:37:43] java/lang/UnsupportedClassVersionError: java/lang/Class : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
[15:37:43] TRiBot Loader has finished it's process, but some errors have occurred.

Im running mac btw...

Edited by moemoe

I get this message when I try to run RS3, OSRS works fine,

[15:37:43] Starting TRiBot Loader.

[15:37:43] TRiBot Loader has finished it's process, but some errors have occurred.[15:37:43] Starting TRiBot Loader.

[15:37:43] TRiBot Loader has finished it's process, but some errors have occurred.

Im running mac btw...

RS3 doesn't work on MAC yet :/ Sorry.

Does the rs3 bot work for anyone else, mine still doesnt load :/

what part does it load up until?

anyone know why when it loads to 100% it just shuts off. thanks

you are not using the latest version of java. 

Am i the only one lagging even though im not running any scripts? normal runescape runs really smooth without the bot client.

Am i the only one lagging even though im not running any scripts? normal runescape runs really smooth without the bot client.

I replied to a comment a long time ago about this.

It to do with all of the calculations that has to happen for the opengl model hooking if I recall correctly.

Its something you can't really get rid of.