Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold

This is a Joke.

Logged on today to see someone took all my stuff. All my logs, bows, partyhats, Dragon axe, birds nests etc. Is this some kind of F***ing Joke? I spend money on this and you take all my stuff? I really hope this was not tribot's doing. Btw I 100% guarantee that this was caused by my bot because this account is only for botting. I do not play on it and have gave no one the password. I just lost about 10m on old-school and I am not happy. I did not see any type of thread for this and the format did not really apply to this situation so... I decided to post it here. Also, I have only ever used one script on this account or even computer for that matter. The thread for the script: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21274-63mfletching-support-spiker-aio-woodcutter/ I hope this gets resolved and I would kinda like my stuff back.

The scripts which are uploaded onto the Repo are always checked before they go active. I can say for sure that it was definitely not the script that hacked you. The scripter is also verified and I don't think he will risk everything for 10M. You must have got hacked from something else. Didnt look at the IP of who logged in before you did?

Look, I have a couple computers. This one is dedicated to running my bot. I do not use the computer for anything else. I did not get phished, I have had better luck on free bots. Also, I have a bank pin and I put it into the break handler. So i doubt they also phished my bank pin lols. Also, The bot was loged on all night. And when I opened my computer this morning. The Tribot client completely was not even opened. So.........

Edited by Brandon1234

How can I provide proof? Want a picture of my bank? I do not understand how I am supposed to have proof unless you expect me to vid the bot all night. All I am saying is in my 8 years of playing this is the first time ive been hacked. And in my 8 years this is the first time ive ever tried anything like this. It's not really about the stuff but I spent my money on this. I would really want someone to look into it because I am 95% sure it was caused by my bot.

What's the other 5% then? Honestly I'm growing a little weary about the amount of threads coming up claiming the bot hacked them. Essentially there's no way to prove that it was or wasn't tribot so you're screwed. If you're sure though, stop using it for your own safety. The fact that they got ur pin is a bit concerning.

As I said before this entire computer is dedicated to botting. Also, the bot was on all night and when I got on this morning the bot client entirely was closed. And yes they had my bank pin. When I was looking for a bot I searched around and this was supposed to be the top choice of everyone. So I decided to spend the money on it. I thought it was legit...

Edited by Brandon1234

I 100% guarantee it was not TRiBot that hacked you.

Reasons:

Tribot scripts CANNOT use the following classes: Runtime or ProccessBuilder. To install a RAT on a users computer one of these two classes would be 100% required. Without them the script CANNOT execute any .exe files or any files for that matter. The repo checks for other classes that could allow the script to install viruses. The scripts also DO NOT have access to the account manager and DO NOT have any way to grab the information of your accounts from the client.

That removes any possibility the script hacked you.

Now TRiBot hacking you:

Tribot takes a cut of every single premium script sold. Tribot also gets paid $7 from almost every single user of the bot. For them to risk losing TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars a month to steal 10m is insane.

Edited by Assume

Yeah, I realize that it is illogical that tribot did it but this is honestly the only thing that makes sense. I have never been hacked before in my entire  years of playing. I am careful about this stuff. I guess il check my computer for any viruses.