Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vancouver's Application

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Scripter?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

Getting nearest RSTile in an array of RSTiles

Tutorials: None.

Randoms/updates submitted: None.

Scripts available to the public:

Vancouver's Thiever | Source

Vancouver's MagicBuddy | Source

Vancouver's RangeGuild | Source

Short biography / Coding Experience:

I've always been interested in programming and seeing how things work, from taking robot toys apart to simple things like pens, I've always loved figuring things out. I've been programming since I was 10 years old and only recently I've been getting serious about it. With Java I've worked on it for about 4~5 months in total and I feel like I've made very good progress that I can actually put to good use now and flesh out the idea I have for scripts and non RS related things.

Reasons why you feel you deserve Scripter:

I feel like I deserve Scripter because I'm always looking to improve myself from what I knew yesterday and I know I don't know enough, I'm constantly and always hungry for more knowledge about what I don't understand. When faced with a problem, I look for the solution and if I don't find it, I keep looking and trying things until I find it. I also feel like I meet the bare minimum of what is expected of a scripter at TRiBot and am always improving every day.

What you plan to provide the community with:

I plan to continue to provide the community with what I already provide it: Support, good quality scripts, and kindness.

Do you agree to continue to not only update, but provide more free, open sourced scripts to the community?

Do you agree to follow the terms found here if you ever release a premium script?

@ Zainy : Thank you so much!

@ Tex :  Thank you, Tex!

@ Star : Thanks, Star; that means a lot to me.

@ Assume : Thanks, Assume!

@ Arckos : Thank you!

@ Druid : Thank you, Druid!

@ Clinton/New : Thank you! That's really nice of you, buddy.

Edited by Vancouver

I think the coding of the scripts are good. They are high quality scripts that has a lot of time put into it. Also a nice person to have in the community; always helping other people when they need it in a nice way. Already contributed a lot to the community and i'm sure there is a lot more to come from you! Yes from me! :)

Other than the overkill on the number of separate classes (which is just part of your coding style), I don't see any major issues with your coding. You're active on the site to boot. Yes from me.