Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.22_0

52 posts in this topic

after i was on tribot today i went to start a script, i was told there was an update and i need to restart tribot. thus i did so and when i went to reopen the bot it gets stuck on.

[01:01:55] starting tribot loader.

[01:01:55] tribot loader release 1.81 is up-to-date.

[01:01:56] updateing: "tribotbot.jar". old md5:

d41d8cd98foob204e9800998ecf8427e new md5:

213488e65b63a7cbde4e4af64c9f7f5b

any suggestions????

Hey! What about the problem if you have two tabs, and you switch between the two a couple times. And then it freezes and the 2nd tab closes automatically.

had this yesterday too, does it still happen?

edit: just happend again, hope it will be fixed soon.

Edited by NinjadGuy

Guys, maybe i can use on tribot free script and no need buy vip. answer my please

You need VIP to run free scripts. If you have purchased one from the repository you can run that without VIP

I have the following problem :

So, I have just updated my Tribot client from 1.68 to the updated version, 1.81 .  Unlike usual, my Account Manager did NOT transfer ANY of my account login details from my out-dated client...This is fairly unfortunate because I have over well over 5 active botting accounts, along with a main Mule account where I keep my gold.  This is a very distrurbing problem, but I know that there must be an easy fix for me to somehow manually transfer my login details.  Which brings me to my next question - where would this file be? I have a file, here, that is under AppData > Roaming > .tribot > settings > accounts < hopefully this is what I would need to transfer ? If not, then how can I recover my login details? 

Please do not respond with "Why don't you know your login details," or similar..when you farm gold the way that I have it is nearly impossible to keep up without all of the e-mail addresses associated with accounts, because SO many get banned, etc.

This is pretty urgent, because I want to do a System Restore on my computer ASAP.  I actually just renewed my Tribot VIP minutes ago so that I could write down these login details before I lose them.

Thank you, in advance, for your time and help..

Also, wanted to add this in, my scripts DID transfer...but not my login details..

I just read this post, and you mentioned something about transferring the accounts.ini file.  How would I do this manually  ??

please just fix the breaking it is near to impossible to use with any combat script because it only clicks the log out button once then just stands there

1 person likes this

Noticed that it started saving past account so when you restart a script after pressing stop script you don't have to reselect the account. Simple things like this are nice.

client is bugging out like crazy. wont load scripts, telling me im using the max amount of instances. randomly closes out of client. randomly turns scripts off. its not my computer i can gaurentee that, and my connection is strong as its always been. idk whats going on but it needs some serious work. 

1 person likes this

client is bugging out like crazy. wont load scripts, telling me im using the max amount of instances. randomly closes out of client. randomly turns scripts off. its not my computer i can gaurentee that, and my connection is strong as its always been. idk whats going on but it needs some serious work. 

i am having the same exact issue. i cant find a fix

1 person likes this

My bot is not downloading scripts with the message 'cannot download script'. Unsure why this is tribot has been good up until now, slightly frustrating.

works fine. one small problem im having across various scripts is the pheasent one. Basically it asks if you droped anything, and i do 100% of the time becuase of fletching, and my bot sits there for an indefinite amount of time clicknig back and forth. basically im debating switching off fletching and going to wcing becuase this is flawed.

Problem: the prompt is about about dropping an item after the pheasent( lederhosen) random. It idles after clicking the portal

Thanks. Just wanted to report this issue

Edited by grantcarlson

Nice... What randoms arent working atm?

Think pretty much most randoms that require you to interact with them. (especially when you're in combat)