Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.22_0

52 posts in this topic

This update features:

• Random variables as per each different RS account controlling mouse speed, mouse path generator, typing speed, and a sleep modifier.
    • These random variables are generated from a random seed based on the account's username. Doing this will ensure that every time you bot on each individual account, TRiBot will use the account's "botting profile" to make the bot's behavior slightly different from all of the other bots.
    • This will help separate the botting behaviours of all the accounts using TRiBot, making each account more human-like and less bot-like.
    • Since this "botting profile" is based on a seed from the account username, the profile will be the same even if you switch to using a different computer, without having to transfer your accounts.ini file over the the other computer.
  • Ability for the script selector to pre-select accounts which are already logged in.
  • Fixed the script selector account sorting.
  • Fixed the Mysterious Old Man random solver.
  • TRiBot Release 8.22_3: Contains Frog and Scape Rune random solver updates.
7 people like this

Great work. Was actually having a few failures of randoms today and yesterday resulting in dieing. What others are planned for re-release soon?

• [17:33:39] We failed to solve the Mysterious Old Man random. (1)
  • [17:33:43] Script Ended: wHunter AIO.

still doesnt do ... plz fix this asap

• [17:33:39] We failed to solve the Mysterious Old Man random. (1)
  • [17:33:43] Script Ended: wHunter AIO.

still doesnt do ... plz fix this asap

Restarted your client?

When  I try to use tribot now after this update, it tells me that I need java 7.0_25 to run tribot and then it links me to this:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

I already had this version of java downloaded, but I redownloaded and installed it and I still get the same message "You  need java 7.0_25 to run tribot"

Any suggestions?

This is an awesome update, I like the idea of unique individual botting profiles! Thanks for this!

Edit---

When  I try to use tribot now after this update, it tells me that I need java 7.0_25 to run tribot and then it links me to this:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

I already had this version of java downloaded, but I redownloaded and installed it and I still get the same message "You  need java 7.0_25 to run tribot"

Any suggestions?

Make sure if you have 64 bit it's the right java download. They have 32 bit and 64 bit, and it makes a difference seeing as the client looks in a specific directory.

Edited by J M C

Hey! What about the problem if you have two tabs, and you switch between the two a couple times. And then it freezes and the 2nd tab closes automatically.

This is an awesome update, I like the idea of unique individual botting profiles! Thanks for this!

Edit---

Make sure if you have 64 bit it's the right java download. They have 32 bit and 64 bit, and it makes a difference seeing as the client looks in a specific directory.

I have the correct version, still doesnt work :(