Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.21_0

23 posts in this topic

This release features:

• Updated: Frog random solver.
  • New: PinBot <- The random engine can now enter your bank pin.
  • Updated: Random engine <- Mouse speed, camera rotation, and camera angle are all standardized.
  • New: Notification if you are running the wrong version of Java.
  • New: Restarter.restartClient() <- Can restart the client.

Updated: Random engine <- Mouse speed, camera rotation, and camera angle are all standardized.

Does this mean that random solvers will now be more "Level" in what mouse speeds/etc. they use and possibly return the camera to the previous camera angle before the random solver?

Good job on release. :)

Edited by Vancouver

Updated: Random engine <- Mouse speed, camera rotation, and camera angle are all standardized.

Does this mean that random solvers will now be more "Level" in what mouse speeds/etc. they use and possibly return the camera to the previous camera angle before the random solver?

Good job on release. :)

All random solvers will now use 105 as a mouse speed, unless the solver itself changes it. The solvers may also change the camera position if it needs to. After the random solver finishes, the mouse speed and camera position will both go back to what they were before.

Thanks. :)

1 person likes this

says i need java 7.0_25 or higher but im currently running the most updated version of java

1 person likes this

says i need java 7.0_25 or higher but im currently running the most updated version of java

Never mind fixed it :P

Edited by Steel

sent you a couple of videos of random issues, did you see them? The bot is unusable for me if those randoms keep failing.

Edited by jsand5048

I have the most ecent version of JDK which is where is directed me and still says i dont have the correct version? someone please help!

Nice release :3 But something fixed, something broke. Seems my guys are failing now mysterious old mans. Same thing like frogs. They speak to man, and complete the random but still "fail" and the bot stops the script :(

I have the most ecent version of JDK which is where is directed me and still says i dont have the correct version? someone please help!

Uninstall all versions of Java except the latest one.

Nice job, but didn't you say that you'd make the bot have proxyname in the bot client name in next update, which should've been this one? :o

Nice job, but didn't you say that you'd make the bot have proxyname in the bot client name in next update, which should've been this one? :o

I implemented that feature a few weeks ago. You have to re-download the TRiBot Loader/Login.

You can find which proxy you are on in the client by going to View > Runtime Information.