Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
karlrais

WarriorGuildDefender [$10][85K XP/HR][100HR proggie][UPDATED FOR DRAGON DEFENDERS]

Purchased this script last night, sat watched for about 30 minutes upstairs ran fine 

went to sleep woke up 8 hours later was in basement in room calculated it it stood their for 7.5 hours.. doing nothing logged in.

So it got stuck entering dragon cyclopes area for the first time?

Array

I appreciate the script it has got me hundreds of defenders and some 99's with some 20 hour proggies...although recently it has had a problem detecting food in my bank and it shuts off...also will occasionally get stuck or die and then stay logged in the whole time...I will try to find out exactly where and why, but in the mean time could you please make it so the character logs out after 10 minutes or so of no xp gain?

Yes the first time entering the bot gets stuck cause you have to use the dragon defender on the NPC (?). In my case it was clicking the door instead of using the defender on the NPC.

It's strange because I tested this with new account couple of weeks ago and it worked. I have another account tho, I'll try again.

I will try to find out exactly where and why

Please do yes, death is unacceptable... I will add 10min combat timer for logout, as a last resort failsafe.

Also if you see the bot getting stuck anywhere please send me screenshot of the situation with possibly open inventory, and a screenshot of GUI settings will help aswell. I can then recreate the problem and fix it.

To everyone: Try to restart your clients before every session because I do run this script myself occasionally and I don't see how the bot could die, the combat part has mostly stayed the same for over a near now and it should be rock solid, unless you specify that lobster heals 30hp or something like that. 

@karlrais Is it possible to see the current version somewhere? So when you say on the thread "The script is updated to x" we can check if it matches our current version that we're running? Cause right now the only way I can think of is going to the repo and checking out the page.

Maybe add the current version in the top right corner of the GUI? 

@karlrais Is it possible to see the current version somewhere? So when you say on the thread "The script is updated to x" we can check if it matches our current version that we're running? Cause right now the only way I can think of is going to the repo and checking out the page.

Maybe add the current version in the top right corner of the GUI? 

I think you always get the latest version whenever you start the script so the version number would always show the latest version so I don't know if that's necessary. Maybe if you click re-run script it doesn't download the script again and you might get an older version.. Hmm. I suppose it doesn't hurt to add version number.

Just had my first ban using this script. Stupidly from my own point of view I used it on a good account which has now been permed. 

Hmm. Sad to head.

Just for my information... What was your botting profile? How long did you bot for? How long sessions etc?

@karlrais script is running great for me, love it!

I have a suggestion though: Could it be possible that the script would randomly choose which animator it uses the gear on? Or just use the animator that is the closest? Since sometimes the armor runs all the way to the other animator and then it be more realistic to use it on that one. Because right now it only uses the one to the east. 

And to complete the above suggestion, could it detect what player is using east or west animator and then use the other? I've seen player detection before, so lets say there's a player in the region of said coordinates, it will go to the other animator instead of piling up. Because some real players get frustrated and start typing and chatting, which is what I want to avoid.

I have a suggestion though: Could it be possible that the script would randomly choose which animator it uses the gear on? Or just use the animator that is the closest? Since sometimes the armor runs all the way to the other animator and then it be more realistic to use it on that one. Because right now it only uses the one to the east. 

And to complete the above suggestion, could it detect what player is using east or west animator and then use the other? I've seen player detection before, so lets say there's a player in the region of said coordinates, it will go to the other animator instead of piling up. Because some real players get frustrated and start typing and chatting, which is what I want to avoid.

Allright. I'll make it dynamically detect which altar it should use and stick to that altar.

Done! Version 3.16

• Now dynamically chooses which animator to use based on how many players are using each
  • Like 2