Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
karlrais

WarriorGuildDefender [$10][85K XP/HR][100HR proggie][UPDATED FOR DRAGON DEFENDERS]

Array

Purchasing now ! Looks great, first premium script purchase , sadly a year ago I lost a maxed main and my only account , giving it a second shot at runescape , Any tips I could use ? 70-60-60 atm

Potion offset 8, 2 sets of potions, token count 600-800ish, use food from shop, use mithril sets

Hey I have just come across a little issue with the progressive part for the scrip where it will get you from bronze - dragon. So i set it to get me 100 dragon defenders from bronze. All worked brilliantly until it was time to get the dragon defender. As it went down to the basement it clicked on the door to enter the Cyclops room but it couldn't get in because you have to talk to the lady prior to entering for the first time. So due to this it was stuck spamming on the door, unfortunately i wasn't babysitting the bot so i was stuck there for a few hours before i could manually fix it. Apart from that you already know the script is flawless bro.

+1 on the first time dragon cyclopes bug. I am not sure how to solve this. Ideally I would need a new account that hasn't accessed dragon cyclopes room before, however, that is a lot of work from ground zero. Anyone willing to help me out or have an alternative solution in mind? Maybe someone can rememeber the initial conversation, was it click continue all the way, etc?

So what would happen is the character picked up a rune defender , wielded it, he ran to bank to re-supply, In order to go down to dragon Cyclopes and he tried to click on the door straight away rather then getting permission from the lady. what I did was unequiped the Rune defender from my character so it could be inside inventory, then the bot proceeded to talk to lady , and run as normal

So what would happen is the character picked up a rune defender , wielded it, he ran to bank to re-supply, In order to go down to dragon Cyclopes and he tried to click on the door straight away rather then getting permission from the lady. what I did was unequiped the Rune defender from my character so it could be inside inventory, then the bot proceeded to talk to lady , and run as normal

OoOOoo whwat? The bot doesn't talk to the the lady.

just bought this so far got 1000 tokens, walked inside to get black defender, 30mins. so far so god :) thx

Hey! Small request. Could you pls set the bot for rune defenders(NOT dragon). And once you have rune defender go to basement and take screenshots of the dialog that you have to go through in order to enter cyclopes room for the first time.

Would highly appreciate it.

Hey! Small request. Could you pls set the bot for rune defenders(NOT dragon). And once you have rune defender go to basement and take screenshots of the dialog that you have to go through in order to enter cyclopes room for the first time.

Would highly appreciate it.

screenshots for dragon defender 

use rune defender on Lorelai

8210b3f31b.jpg

331967e182.jpg

Edited by lawlz1

screenshots for dragon defender 

use rune defender on Lorelai

8210b3f31b.jpg

331967e182.jpg

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Updated the script to no longer get stuck when entering dragon cyclopes area for the first time.

Edited by karlrais

Hey man its a nice script i just purchased it but when i type the custom loot id's the same that u have here like d spears rune and stuff it says like error with integer or something so i dont know man.

Hmm weird. Just tried with different ids and it worked. 

1) what was the error exactly?

2) what ids did you try?

Yes it's been the only Script I ran :/ did me some good amount of training tho, might have a few proggies saved, love the script. Ran flawless.

I also got banned using this script only. Script works great but jagex are either watching the spot heavily or something is flagging the script, who knows.

Yeah it was my fear that the dragon cyclopes area gets too crowded thus sweeped clean. I am confident that botting rune cyclopes is safe.

Great bot man, probably got about 1m exp and 40 rune defenders and 10 dragons with this so far.

Not sure if this has been requested - can you make it pick up and eat the lobsters that drop from Dragon cyclopses>

Thanks!

I sure can. Doing it now.

EDIT: done

Edited by karlrais

Great script, one problem and one recommendation though.

You said that it has "default loot", but I've tried this on 2 accounts and different computers and it's never looted anything that's not defenders/bones. I've used the script for almost a week now and I see no loot. (Tried both giant locations)

"The default loot includes: half keys, dragon spear, dragon med, rune kite, dragonstone, shield left half, all defenders, rune square shield, rune 2h, rune battleaxe, rune spear, rune full, rune med, clue scrolls, ecumenical key."

My recommendation would be to give us a choice on what potions we want to use, the one we currently are offered is too narrow. Either bring the full set (super att/str/def) or use the one's that can be bought in the guild. I'd like to have the choice to pick which supers I'd like to use. At high defence levels/good armor using defense pot is a waste. So, please let us pick what kind of pots we want to be using.

Overall, I see a lot of potential with this script. Good xp rates, and the way it buries bones is great too.

Edited by bravo125