Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
karlrais

WarriorGuildDefender [$10][85K XP/HR][100HR proggie][UPDATED FOR DRAGON DEFENDERS]

I don't know if you have all the good drops on the rare drop table added to auto pick up but i made a list of all the valuable drops "addy and above", for those that want to pick up items and use lobster as food.

lobster - 379black knives - 869herbs - 199,200,201,202,203,204,205,206,207,208,209,211,212,213,214,215,216,217,218,219,220,3051,2485addy mace - 1430ranarr seed - 5295dwarf weed seed - 5303torstol seed - 5304lantadyme seed - 5302cadanatine seed - 5301snapdragon - 5300kwarm - 5299avantoe - 5298irit seed - 5297toadflax - 5296watermelon seed - 5321addy 2h - 1317uncuts - 1617-1624loophalf 987,988toothhalf 985,986nature rune 561rune bar - 2363,2364rune spear - 1247,1248rune baxe - 1373,1374rune 2h - 1319,1320rune jav - 830silver ore - 442,443addy jav - 829rune sq - 1185,1186rune arrow - 892law rune - 563,6434,6435death rune - 560,6432,6433dragonstone and uncut d stone - 1615,1616,1631,1632rune kite - 1201,1202defenders - 8844,8845,8846,8847,8848,8849,8850guam - 199,249tarromin - 203,253limwurt seed - 5100rune dagger - 1213,1214rune med - 1147,1148 all together - 1213,1214,1147,1148,5100,5321,5296,5297,5298,5299,5300,5301,5302,5303,5304,8844,8845,8846,8847,8848,8849,8850,869,199,200,201,202,203,204,205,206,207,208,209,211,212,213,214,215,216,217,218,219,220,3051,2485,1430,5295,1317,1617,1618,1619,1620,1621,1622,1623,1624,1631,1632,987,988,985,986,561,2363,2364,1247,1248,1373,1374,1319,1320,830,442,443,829,1185,1186,892,563,6434,6435,560,6432,6433,1615,1616,1201,1202

I haven't actually found the exact ids for each as i am assuming they have different ids for noted and un noted, so i just put both ids.

Edit: the herb were wrong, i updated them and they should be correct now. I cant guarantee this list is correct so if you see anything that's not then just say something.

Edit 2: I added defenders too because it seems odd ive spent 1k tokens starting at bronze and i dont even have an iron yet

Edit 3: After killing cyclopes for an hour, the bot ran out of food to bank. When it banked it has 2k tokens left " it was set at 3k". Instead of going back to kill cyclopes with the remaining 2k tokens, it went to get 3k to meet the requirements set by the gui. The bot should have just banked to get more food and finished using up the tokens until there was about 100 remaining.

Edit 4: I updated the list to include herb seeds. Apparently the list of seed drops for the cyclopes is wrong and they drop all the seeds "not sure about torstol though". Added rune dagger and med just to see if i pick any up.

Edited by RSMarine
  • Like 1

Array

Is there an updated change log? I was just wondering what the changes were because I have looting disabled because the bot will run all the way across the room to pick up someone elses loot which is a dead bot giveaway.

I dont mind sacrificing a bit of extra income until a solution is available if it means im less likely to get banned.

And to anybody that runs the bot without watching it for over a half hour - Dont pick up loot. If someone logs in and kills a cyclopes while you are all the way across the room, and you run over there to pick up some knives, they are going to know that you are botting.

Is there an updated change log? I was just wondering what the changes were because I have looting disabled because the bot will run all the way across the room to pick up someone elses loot which is a dead bot giveaway.

I dont mind sacrificing a bit of extra income until a solution is available if it means im less likely to get banned.

And to anybody that runs the bot without watching it for over a half hour - Dont pick up loot. If someone logs in and kills a cyclopes while you are all the way across the room, and you run over there to pick up some knives, they are going to know that you are botting.

I have already excluded coins and bones from the list so that you don't run across the map for coins and bones, however, it does run across the map for any other loot such as black knives. Should I add more items to the list or is it better to add general limit to all loot distance?

I have already excluded coins and bones from the list so that you don't run across the map for coins and bones, however, it does run across the map for any other loot such as black knives. Should I add more items to the list or is it better to add general limit to all loot distance?

A better way to prevent yourself from running across the area to pick up loot would be much better. If you could search for loot within like 5 tiles of your character that would be a decent fix. The best fix would be to somehow track the loot for the monster you kill. Say you are attacking a cyclops, and it dies on tile 100,100: the bot would search tile 100,100 for loot.

I haven't looked at the api for tribot so i don't know its abilities though.

BTW: It is a really good bot, pretty flawless. Gotten me from 60/60/60 to 80+/80+/75+ and I've made over 1.5m. Gotten 6 teeth and loop halves "used to get 60 dragonstones", and I've alched over 120 addy 2h and maces. I might show a bank pick after I get 90 strength.

Sell black knives for 100gp each or more.

Edited by RSMarine

how does this script and break handler run together? I'm asking like if its in the areana with the cyclops and the break handler decides to take a break, will it run to a safe zone and log out for the length of the break, or will it continuously try to log out and keep fighting monsters while the break is trying to take place?

edit: I watched it, and the bot makes it walk to a safezone before starting the break. Thank you!

Edited by xJRS

^^ must have been a failed random, not much that can be done there..

Updated the script that addresses some of the recent issues(version 2.08). If anything is still broken let me know.

Maybe you can add a fail safe that opens the door and goes in just in case. Love the script though got me 19 Rune defenders lol

_2f713e0e23b7acac57f01db73a99c598.png

Edited by Fused

Has anybody 24 hour suicided this bot and received good results? or just used this bot with breaks and received good results? I would like feedback from everyone who has used this :)

warrior1.png

The bot is solid enough to run days on end but I wouldnt do that. You should bot what you would normally play. Jagex knows playing patterns and has botwatch enabled. You don't want to bring unwanted attention to your account or botting area. They have heatmaps of all reported bots and if they see a bunch of reports at the warriors guild then they will pay more attention to it.

Also, if you bot without watching it, don't pick up loot other than the default ones. Especially knives, because if someone else is around killing cyclops and they drop knives, the bot will run across the room to pick them up. I think he is working on a fix for this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the bot maker: I noticed that after you run out of food, if you have less tokens than what you have specified "say 1500 for example", the bot will go get more. Even though you have 1200 tokens that you can still use up, which is 2 hours worth. I would recommend getting an upper limit and a lower limit. Once the lower limit is reached, the bot will go get tokens until the upper limit is achieved. Once the upper limit is achieved the bot will kill cyclops until the lower limit is reached etc.

I also noticed recently that the debug will say "Mithril platelegs not found in bank! Trying again!", when it first banks to withdraw items for the animator room. It doesn't really cause any problems or indefinite loops so tracking down the bug might be difficult, and its not that important anyway because it hasnt caused any problems.

• Like 1

+1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the bot maker: I noticed that after you run out of food, if you have less tokens than what you have specified "say 1500 for example", the bot will go get more. Even though you have 1200 tokens that you can still use up, which is 2 hours worth. I would recommend getting an upper limit and a lower limit. Once the lower limit is reached, the bot will go get tokens until the upper limit is achieved. Once the upper limit is achieved the bot will kill cyclops until the lower limit is reached etc.

I also noticed recently that the debug will say "Mithril platelegs not found in bank! Trying again!", when it first banks to withdraw items for the animator room. It doesn't really cause any problems or indefinite loops so tracking down the bug might be difficult, and its not that important anyway because it hasnt caused any problems.

+1

Saying that I am very impressed with the bot, thanks :)

Edited by oak

This is the BEST combat bot out there i would pay $20 for it if that was the cost. I've botted for 27hrs straight one time. bot got me 99 str and im about to be maxed combat. I got atleast 300+ hours of running this bot and i have not got banned at all.

Edited by Shane9000100

Are you going to add dragon defender support when it comes out?

Woah. How/What/When/Where's that? I will for sure add it if it's warrior guild related.

Also.. I am on VAC/AFK from 31 Jan - 08 Feb. If anything breaks keep your cool, it's probably just a broken API hook and will get fixed by Trilez in no time.

Damn got perma banned from running this like 4 hours... anyone know what my chances are at appealing? It was my main account. :(

Well that's not good to hear. If you were here for only 4 hours it's likely because you botted somewhere else beforehand. Just bought the script, seems good so far. I notice picking up warrior tokens could use a bit of improvement as sometimes it sits there for a bit with the mouse hovering over the spot trying to find it, and eventually it moves over the tokens and clicks it. Oh, and when you spec, it specs once - pokes, specs again, pokes, and continue doing that. so specs and pokes. 

Other than that the script is real nice. The XP is beautiful as well

What sold me on it was "Handles breaks graciously"

Found another bug.. It was in the food room buying food, and the shop ran out so it was waiting there for food to regen in the store. At the end of buying all of the food, the door for the food room was closed while I was inside it - the script kept trying to run to the armor room Status "RUNNING_TO_ARMOR_ROOM" yet the door was closed. It wouldn't open the door.

Edited by madmatt9797