Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
karlrais

WarriorGuildDefender [$10][85K XP/HR][100HR proggie][UPDATED FOR DRAGON DEFENDERS]

Array

Mine also lost armor, it wasn't even trying to break because it was only 30 mins in and I have breaks set at like 2 hrs, it just logged out and then logged back in and started idling with no armor in inv.

:(

Did it log out because it was idling or did it log out as in clicked log out?

Can you set the bot to only pick up your own loots? I'm running this on my iron man and it's just spam clicking to pick up somebody elses loot and failing.

There's no surefire way to differentiate ground items from what's "yours" and what's not.

Where exactly are you having this problem? What item is it trying to pick up? Why/how is it failing?

It works for me. If you still have the problem I need 2 things:

1. Screenshot of your GUI when starting the script

2. Screenshot of your inventory at the time the bug happens.

Happy botting!

Still having this issue, its weird because the script works perfectly on my pure yet on my main it wont stop eating. its been several months since i last played but i am back at it and still trying to max my main. here are the pictures you asked for. 

http://puu.sh/dxtcM/ef91bdc2cb.png (gui)

http://puu.sh/dxulq/836188a7e0.jpg (inv)

Still having this issue, its weird because the script works perfectly on my pure yet on my main it wont stop eating. its been several months since i last played but i am back at it and still trying to max my main. here are the pictures you asked for. 

http://puu.sh/dxtcM/ef91bdc2cb.png (gui)

http://puu.sh/dxulq/836188a7e0.jpg (inv)

Aight. On it.

for max xp an hour training defence, using super pots, at 70 attk 74 str 66 def what should i set my pot offset at?

and the scripts kind of buggy right now using dds as a spec weapon. itll switch back and forth between whip and dds several times before even using the special attack

Edited by serexcety

for max xp an hour training defence, using super pots, at 70 attk 74 str 66 def what should i set my pot offset at?

and the scripts kind of buggy right now using dds as a spec weapon. itll switch back and forth between whip and dds several times before even using the special attack

I'll check that out...

so what should i set my pot offset at please someone tell me for super sets and for regular pots/. i dot want to waste them but i want max xp an hr

Depends on everything really. You get a feel for it in the first 30minutes. I use offset 8 for single pots and 13 for super pots with 60-70-60 stats.

In general.. try it and if you run out of pots before food then set higher offset or use more sets. If you run out of food before pots then use higher offset or less sets.

I don't like that the script is using my gold to buying random food when I'm level 93 with dragon armour fighting lvl 46 steel animations. Could you add an option to just fill my inventory with armour?

EDIT: Pretty much an option to turn off food and withdraw more than one set.

Edited by musique

I don't like that the script is using my gold to buying random food when I'm level 93 with dragon armour fighting lvl 46 steel animations. Could you add an option to just fill my inventory with armour?

EDIT: Pretty much an option to turn off food and withdraw more than one set.

Probably don't have the time to do this any time soon. Just use mithril set?

Im using steel armour. Its fast and uses little food. Steel armour also has the advantage of loosing just the platelegs every now and then. Can you make it withdrawl X number of legs "set in the gui" so that when it looses the legs it already has another in the inventory. 

Also a withdrawl X number of food from bank would be nice too since steel armour doesnt use a whole lot. 

Making a list of available loot would be a nice option that way we dont have to manually find the id and restart the bot.

These would be some nice features that would make this bot 10/10

Edit:

Everytime the bot banks it withdrawls all lobster, eats one, and then banks again and withdraws another lobster. - pretty botlike

Also, after it banks and gets its first kill, it eats a lobster then picks up the tokens even though it already has a stack of tokens in the inventory. So it thinks there isnt enough room in the inventory but there is already a stack in it.

Could you add an xp and time until next level?

Edit  2 - When you get a dismissible random while in combat, the bot runs to the "safespot", thats pretty bot-like when you can easily dismiss the random.

Edited by RSMarine