Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
karlrais

WarriorGuildDefender [$10][85K XP/HR][100HR proggie][UPDATED FOR DRAGON DEFENDERS]

Array

ive been experiencing a weird problem... my bot will only eat... custom food or buying from the store all it does is eat food, if i have the tokens already it works fine for attacking but when i run out and it goes to buy food or even when i tried to use custom food it just sits at the shop or in front of the bank and just eats away... almost maxed combat from this script and trying to stake... pls help :)

ive been experiencing a weird problem... my bot will only eat... custom food or buying from the store all it does is eat food, if i have the tokens already it works fine for attacking but when i run out and it goes to buy food or even when i tried to use custom food it just sits at the shop or in front of the bank and just eats away... almost maxed combat from this script and trying to stake... pls help :)

Give it a day or two, it'll fix itself.

Q: It doesn't loot, click, walk, etc

A: Probably a RS update. It sounds like typical RS update. Tribot is a runescape hack and Jagex does everything to stop this hack. After every RS update there's a VERY HIGH change that something will break, for example looting method stops working. Trilez has automated tests to detect these changes and will fix them asap, usually in matter of hours.

Give it a day or two, it'll fix itself.

Q: It doesn't loot, click, walk, etc

A: Probably a RS update. It sounds like typical RS update. Tribot is a runescape hack and Jagex does everything to stop this hack. After every RS update there's a VERY HIGH change that something will break, for example looting method stops working. Trilez has automated tests to detect these changes and will fix them asap, usually in matter of hours.

this has been a persistent problem. that was my first thought but it has been going on for well over a week now...

this has been a persistent problem. that was my first thought but it has been going on for well over a week now...

It works for me. If you still have the problem I need 2 things:

1. Screenshot of your GUI when starting the script

2. Screenshot of your inventory at the time the bug happens.

Happy botting!

There a bug where if you don't have defender in inventory, the bot will just repeatedly try getting inside room. However, the woman incharge of the guild will say "I remember i gave you a defender before...."

I believe I have mentioned this bug before. @karlrais's response was "remember to start the bot with a defender in your inventory." NB - yes, I'm as nonplussed as you as to why he can't fix it. Oh well...

having a slight problem with the breaking system:

sometimes when it's killing cyclops it will repeatedly attempt to logout whilst in combat, and then 'miss' the break, and just keep attacking the cyclops as usual, until the next break (resulting in a break being missed)

also, when killing the animated armours, it will sometimes logout with the armour on the ground, resulting in losing an armour set

I honestly think when this is fixed the script will be close to perfect - it has gained me a ton of xp so far!

thanks

sometimes when it's killing cyclops it will repeatedly attempt to logout whilst in combat, and then 'miss' the break, and just keep attacking the cyclops as usual, until the next break (resulting in a break being missed)

also, when killing the animated armours, it will sometimes logout with the armour on the ground, resulting in losing an armour set

I honestly think when this is fixed the script will be close to perfect - it has gained me a ton of xp so far!

thanks

Thought I had the break system figured out. I'll look into this. Might take a few days tho, feeling sick and exam tomorrow.

thanks

Both fixed in 2.07, probably.

I got banned on my last account for this script. Hopefully it doesent happen on my new account (Paid $300 for it) It's my own risk. But hopefully the script is good now

Also a few months back i got banned on my main, but now im back with a account hopefully it wont happend again! :)

Took a break when it was gathering tokens and the armor was lost

Aight.. So far it has worked for me. I'll see if I can find the bug.

You were using the $5 version, right? Because I accidentally forgot to update the $20 version.

EDIT: nvm, you are using the correct version.

Edited by karlrais