Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
karlrais

WarriorGuildDefender [$10][85K XP/HR][100HR proggie][UPDATED FOR DRAGON DEFENDERS]

works good but I found the bot 2 times now just standing there in the mithril set guy room with a yellow arrow pointing but no mithril guy, which causes the bot to just stand there.

so far i've been fixing it by manually going trough the door, then the bot starts working again and goes back in.

Uhm that's super strange what you just described

Array

Might actually be a runescape glitch where the arrow won't dissapear after the guy is killed, which makes the bot not know what to do (?)

edit: also hopping worlds is extremely weird for me, just takes a world, then jumps back into the world screen, picks the same world again, goes back into the world screen, picks same world again... over and over again

Edited by RV11

Might actually be a runescape glitch where the arrow won't dissapear after the guy is killed, which makes the bot not know what to do (?)

edit: also hopping worlds is extremely weird for me, just takes a world, then jumps back into the world screen, picks the same world again, goes back into the world screen, picks same world again... over and over again

Aight. I'll look into world hopping. Trilez recently added world hopping to the client so I might be able to remove my own :o

Aight. I'll look into world hopping. Trilez recently added world hopping to the client so I might be able to remove my own :o

Thanks for the fast updates and replys :) So far those bugs only happened a couple times for me +had a 13 hour proggy last night :)

edit: it happened again

3c84868f6f14b72f2cda98100c6aee5f.png

fairly certain this is a runescape glitch, you kill the armoured guy but the arrow stays wich confuses the bot (not picking up the mithril set and just standing there)

Edited by RV11

Thanks for the fast updates and replys :) So far those bugs only happened a couple times for me +had a 13 hour proggy last night :)

edit: it happened again

3c84868f6f14b72f2cda98100c6aee5f.png

fairly certain this is a runescape glitch, you kill the armoured guy but the arrow stays wich confuses the bot (not picking up the mithril set and just standing there)

It's strange because if the bot sees any loot it should pick it up. Doesn't matter if yellow arrow or whatnot..

hey dude i have your warrior guild script and love it! only thing is i have no bots to train my range, and i really want to get my range up! any way that you can range with this script? i dont care if its only like 20k xp/h

Even though it works.. I do not recommend it.. Animated armors are super resilient to range and cylopes even more.

Offence Information

Offence: Bot Busting Moderate

Type: Ban

Offence Date: 17-Sep-2014

Offence Expiry: 17-Sep-2015

Game: RuneScape

Offence Evidence

Sorry, but we cannot show you the evidence for this offence.

Banned for two days :P Only bot i use. hadnt botted in a few days and did 10 hours yesterday

Script completely missed an iron defender, had to go back and pick it up manually. I hope it didn't miss too many other ones...

It's possible to miss a loot if you misclicked your target so you are locked on the wrong target. In that case it'll finish off the misclicked mob and then proceeds to kill initial locked target and no looting is done inbetween, however, if it continuously ignored the defender then it was probably a broken API hook as the looting is very solid and done with a high priority. Broken API hooks happen all the time after RS updates and will get fixed usually in matter of hours when Trilez is not sleeping.

sometimes when going to attack a cyclops it spam right clicks the cyclops but fails whilst doing so. after 5-7 spam clicks it simply left clicks the cyclops, attacking it. could you fix this please as it doesnt seem very human like.

other than that, script is still working perfectly. getting 80k+ xp per hr at 90/90/90

sometimes when going to attack a cyclops it spam right clicks the cyclops but fails whilst doing so. after 5-7 spam clicks it simply left clicks the cyclops, attacking it. could you fix this please as it doesnt seem very human like.

other than that, script is still working perfectly. getting 80k+ xp per hr at 90/90/90

Could you wait few days and see if it fixes itself, sounds like possible broken API hook.

Other than that let me know and i'll see what can be done.

im actually having some trouble too, im unable to give you a bot debug because that screen has been disappearing, but you're bot has been working for getting the tokens, however when it goes into the cyclops room, it uses around 300 tokens then for whatever reason walks out, logs out and turns off. really nothing else to report its kinda odd, ive been running it the past week flawlessly.