Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

karlrais

WarriorGuildDefender [$10][85K XP/HR][100HR proggie][UPDATED FOR DRAGON DEFENDERS]

1,190 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, orange451 said:

Combat scripts are broken at the moment.

A-ha when I logged in I got that notification from TRiLez. Thank you!

after about 5-15 min i keep getting a  message saying "script got stuck logging out'' this happened everytime i tried it

Trilez is working on a fix 

tldr At this time combat is unusable because couple of very important combat related functions are broken. Do not bot until tribot is updated.

The script closes the bank between each super potion that is withdrawn. Is that intentional?

edit: Just got a DRAGON DEFENDER!!! WOOOT thanks for the bad-ass script!

@karlrais could you add feature to acquire more tokens once the amount of tokens falls below a certain amount? Right now it does this with the prescribed amount which is after every trip (if you started with that amount). I.e. you tell the script to gather 6000 tokens. After one trip, it will have less than 6000 tokens and go back to gathering tokens/fighting armor. With this proposed feature, it would gather tokens only after falling below a prescribed threshold, (e.g. under 100 tokens, the script would go back to gathering tokens up to 6000 and repeat the cycle). I attached a screenshot to illustrate what I mean.

Capture.PNG

Edited by themanman

On 03/08/2016 at 2:48 AM, themanman said:

The script closes the bank between each super potion that is withdrawn. Is that intentional?

edit: Just got a DRAGON DEFENDER!!! WOOOT thanks for the bad-ass script!

@karlrais could you add feature to acquire more tokens once the amount of tokens falls below a certain amount? Right now it does this with the prescribed amount which is after every trip (if you started with that amount). I.e. you tell the script to gather 6000 tokens. After one trip, it will have less than 6000 tokens and go back to gathering tokens/fighting armor. With this proposed feature, it would gather tokens only after falling below a prescribed threshold, (e.g. under 100 tokens, the script would go back to gathering tokens up to 6000 and repeat the cycle). I attached a screenshot to illustrate what I mean.

Capture.PNG

You could set the token count roughly to the count that takes you to clear inventory of food (~800 on medium stats character). That way on every bank trip you'll also get tokens. Another way is to gather a ton of tokens first by setting token count high, and then restart the script and set token count low. That way it won't go to gather tokens between food trips.

I know it's not perfect but it's pretty close to what you're asking and there are some logistical problems to do it the way you want to.

4 minutes ago, karlrais said:

You could set the token count roughly to the count that takes you to clear inventory of food (~800 on medium stats character). That way on every bank trip you'll also get tokens. Another way is to gather a ton of tokens first by setting token count high, and then restart the script and set token count low. That way it won't go to gather tokens between food trips.

I know it's not perfect but it's pretty close to what you're asking and there are some logistical problems to do it the way you want to.

Ohh ok, and I actually started doing the second method you recommended lol. So I started it at like 6000 then set it to 100...works like a charm :)

I forgot to mention....5 Dragon Defenders now :D

axq8g.gif

Please add alching wud make the loot/h much bigger :) plus i didnt notice it does pick up most items worth over 10 :) ty

alching tho plz :)

bf7e9dcd25c42715a66cda455118ee4e.png

On 21/09/2016 at 0:53 PM, luck or skill said:

wud alching be an option in the future?

Sorry for the delay. To spec with main weapon check "Use special attacks" but leave weapon id empty.

About alching, I do not like it. Use dedicated alching script.

• [01:02:50] Total defenders looted: 7
  • [01:02:50] Dragon defenders looted: 0
  • [01:02:50] Total exp gained: 105272
  • [01:02:50] Exp per hour: >52k

thx

1 person likes this

Awesome script man! Thank you. I only used the trial but those 3 hours were enough to get my rune defender. 

For anyone considering buying it, do it. It works great.