karlrais

WarriorGuildDefender [$10][85K XP/HR][100HR proggie][UPDATED FOR DRAGON DEFENDERS]

2 WHOLE sets? Well if you disconnect the armor will disappear, so it could be that. Can you check the console tab see if reconnected at any point during the night?

yeah 2 whole sets, no big deal but yeah ;p it happend yesterday so don't know how to look back? but whenever it happends again i will check it right away!

yeah 2 whole sets, no big deal but yeah ;p it happend yesterday so don't know how to look back? but whenever it happends again i will check it right away!

Found it. It is a bug. This happens when armor is on ground and you get combat random. 

I'll fix soon, like tomorrow or so.

Updated the script v1.25!

• Now using Tribot's clicking for looting instead of my own, because it has become more accurate.
  • No longer waits for dead cyclops to disappear, will immediately attack next one if cyclops hp = 0. This only works if not burying bones. If loot drops and it already attacked next one then it'll turn back and pick up the loot.

the paint tells me i have gained a huge amount of xp (total xp in that skill) when I start it. Its quite annoying since I cannot track my xp/hour rate.

this happends always to me when i start the script when im not logged in. but whenever i start it im logged in it counts just from the 0

just bought this and it somehow managed to get outside the guild and it was stuck clicking the wall for the food shop and couldnt get inside of the guild, need to add so it knows when it has to get back inside

edit 1 -also bought food and didnt loot armor, lost it

edit 2 - saw evil chicken happen while killing armor, it completed random but the armor was still animated, when and bought more food then went to bank because no armor found in inventory (because it was animated) needs to be able to register your armor is still animated and to go back to it.

Edited by ohjaysimp

just bought this and it somehow managed to get outside the guild and it was stuck clicking the wall for the food shop and couldnt get inside of the guild, need to add so it knows when it has to get back inside

edit 1 -also bought food and didnt loot armor, lost it

edit 2 - saw evil chicken happen while killing armor, it completed random but the armor was still animated, when and bought more food then went to bank because no armor found in inventory (because it was animated) needs to be able to register your armor is still animated and to go back to it.

Outside of the guild WTF? Must have been random solver trying to "escape" a random, it was added in the latest patch :s

It does lock on to your current animated armor target. I'll look into this see if I can find the bug.

Can you send me the random recording?

Outside of the guild WTF? Must have been random solver trying to "escape" a random, it was added in the latest patch :s

It does lock on to your current animated armor target. I'll look into this see if I can find the bug.

Can you send me the random recording?

decided id give it a go overnight, and i lost over 1m in items and all my tokens.... refund?

hgs1bd0h9kanw8rg6hz.png

Can you make the mouse click on whichever cyclop attacks you? Cause sometimes it would pick up the loot but run off to attack another cyclop and there would be one already attacking him. Thanks! OH also it would be nice to make the bot not attack the cyclops that is already being attacked?