karlrais

WarriorGuildDefender [$10][85K XP/HR][100HR proggie][UPDATED FOR DRAGON DEFENDERS]

Hi,

Experiencing major bugs on the door to the animated mith

also a problem with the animated mith... i lost two sets of armour by it leaving the room etc.

Okay. What sort of major bugs? What happens and what is supposed to happen? Same question for the other bug.

When killing cyclops, for some reason when it was in this spot the camera kept moving backwards/forwards/up/down constantly

http://gyazo.com/7eb1da7c07563082ec03cc0b64e892f6

Hmm. I was unable to reproduce. Since you both reported something that I cannot reproduce I'd like to think it that it's typical broken API hook afer RS update. 

Let me know if it happens again.

The bot seems to be having troubles when it comes back from upstairs (because he has no more tokens).

Case 1: It came back from upstairs, banking properly and stuff. Picked the armor set from the bank (in this case mithril) and wen't to the animator room. There it stopped working and didn't move at all. Suddenly after a long period of time it started going up and down with the camera constantly. And when I tried to click something the mouse would always go back to the same tile, I could barely move it.

I wanted to reproduce this error so I farmed up 100 tokens, wen't upstairs and dropped the tokens once inside. I was teleported out the room and the bot wen't to the bank to get the mithril armor and restock. Then he wen't to animator room and again it stopped working there, it just stood there without doing anything.

Note: when I manually clicked on the armor set and dragged it to the animator it started working again.

If you want you can get in touch with me on Skype and I can screenshare it for you (Skype: glennos7). Other than that it works flawlessly and is really interesting to watch :)

Edited by Glenndisimo

I've updated the script to v3.12!

Turns out there's something funky going on with grounditems currently. Apparently there's invisible warrior guild tokens lying around, that's why the script was unresponsive at the armor room. It's either Tribot's bug or Jagex's new anti-bot method. Either way script is fully functional.

I've updated the script to v3.12!

Turns out there's something funky going on with grounditems currently. Apparently there's invisible warrior guild tokens lying around, that's why the script was unresponsive at the armor room. It's either Tribot's bug or Jagex's new anti-bot method. Either way script is fully functional.

Yes it indeed fixed the issue, thank you!

I think I've found another issue: when your at the cyclops the bot chooses which cyclop to attack, but sometimes due to the aggressiveness of the cyclops another one attacks you first and then it still tries to attack the one the bot chose. So it mass clicking the one cyclop that isn't attacking you whilst being under attack by another one.

Edited by Glenndisimo

Yes it indeed fixed the issue, thank you!

I think I've found another issue: when your at the cyclops the bot chooses which cyclop to attack, but sometimes due to the aggressiveness of the cyclops another one attacks you first and then it still tries to attack the one the bot chose. So it mass clicking the one cyclop that isn't attacking you whilst being under attack by another one.

Hmm. It shouldn't mass click. It should finish the current cyclops.

I'll see if I can reproduce this tonight.

Hmm. It shouldn't mass click. It should finish the current cyclops.

I'll see if I can reproduce this tonight.

It doesn't happen that often, from my 10 hour run I only watched it for an hour and thats when it happened, I'm guessing it didn't happen the other 9 hours. 

But when the bot has picked a target and gets interrupted by another cyclop it sometimes  wants the kill the original target whilst being under attack.

It doesn't happen that often, from my 10 hour run I only watched it for an hour and thats when it happened, I'm guessing it didn't happen the other 9 hours. 

But when the bot has picked a target and gets interrupted by another cyclop it sometimes  wants the kill the original target whilst being under attack.

Whops. I accidentally had commited an experimental build so your report is 100% true.

Fixed in v3.13

I have died twice using this script. I don't know what is going on but I bought this 3 days ago and the farthest it's been able to run without troubles is 3 hours. 

Ooo what? Haven't had death reports since... a year ago.

I need more info though "I died" is not enough. If you could monitor your bot for a while and describe the problem i.e what should have happened and what happened instead that'd be great.

Can someone find me the dragon defender item id number?

Debug -> Inventory, Dragon defender item id #

Why do you need dragon defender id? It's 12954

Ooo what? Haven't had death reports since... a year ago.

I need more info though "I died" is not enough. If you could monitor your bot for a while and describe the problem i.e what should have happened and what happened instead that'd be great.

When I first used custom food, "lobsters" I put it heals 30 rather then 12. I assume that's how my first death happened. For my second death I have no idea. But what I just did was stop using custom food and it ran 7 hours flawlessly. Im just going to keep doing that, I think there's something wrong with the custom food option. P.S U OWE ME 500k FOR MY DEATHS!  JK  :P

Edited by kludgyk

When I first used custom food, "lobsters" I put it heals 30 rather then 12. I assume that's how my first death happened. For my second death I have no idea. But what I just did was stop using custom food and it ran 7 hours flawlessly. Im just going to keep doing that, I think there's something wrong with the custom food option. P.S U OWE ME 500k FOR MY DEATHS!  JK  :P

Aight. Thnaks for the feeback :) I'll test custom food right awway.