karlrais

WarriorGuildDefender [$10][85K XP/HR][100HR proggie][UPDATED FOR DRAGON DEFENDERS]

Does anyone else have a problem when you try to enter the cyclops room but the bot doesnt click the message that comes up and just stands there at the door, spamming the door? if not any solution? thanks! :)

Show rune defender to the lady. I'll try to fix this, somehow.

yeah i have to do it manually when i babysit, but what im worried about is when i run it while i sleep, at the bot just standing there spamming the door click

You only need to show the defender once its fine, u get stuck at the door because its forced dialogue for the first time.

Hi guys! I may have some extra time on my hands in the near future so in preparation I created this thread, go and vote!!!

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/47145-looking-recommendations-for-new-premium-script/

Also, this means I can finally add some long pending features to warrior guild defender :)

You should teach other developers what it means to constantly care about the well being of your product.

Great job very HQ script and loving the customer interaction! Recommended this to a few friends as well good luck with sales keep up the great work!  

Updated the script v3.08!

• Fixed a bug where not all of your items were deposited (happened recently during bot update)
  • Finally fixed showing rune defender to the lady if you're doing dragon defenders for the first time, so progessive mode is now back 100%
  • Added extra failsafe to detect the backyard door, so maybe, just maybe we will have less problems with that door after RS update
  • Improved special attacks (correctly handles 2h spec weapons and requips shield slots, etc)
  • Added range limit for looting, no longer travels half a mile for valuables.

Edited by karlrais

sometimes when it's killing the cyclops in the basement, when going to loot an item the camera is angled in an awkward position, meaning that the wall is completely obstructing the game screen and the script is unable to loot items, leaving the player completely stuck/idle. @karlrais

Edited by curryboy

sometimes when it's killing the cyclops in the basement, when going to loot an item the camera is angled in an awkward position, meaning that the wall is completely obstructing the game screen and the script is unable to loot items, leaving the player completely stuck/idle. @karlrais

Updated the script v3.09!

• Now correctly rotates the camera if wall is obstucting the game screen during looting
  • Added Grimy Rannar Weed to default loot list

Updated the script v3.09!

• Now correctly rotates the camera if wall is obstucting the game screen during looting
  • Added Grimy Rannar Weed to default loot list

thanks, it's working fine now :)

Edit - sometimes when killing the cyclops in the basement, after killing a cyclops it just idles. I think it has something to do with item looting as when I intervene and loot the item on the floor the script resumes back to normal. I think it may have something to do with eating looted lobsters and picking up other items on the loot list.

also when it leaves the room to restock on supplies it usually leaves the last drop from the last cyclops killed on the floor, regardless if it's on the loot list or not.

@karlrais

Edited by curryboy

thanks, it's working fine now :)

Edit - sometimes when killing the cyclops in the basement, after killing a cyclops it just idles. I think it has something to do with item looting as when I intervene and loot the item on the floor the script resumes back to normal. @karlrais

Hmm. I'll look into this tonight. In the meantime could you get me some more details? 

When it gets stuck

1) How far is the lootable item from you character? Is it on screen?

2) Is is the lootalbe item 2 tiles away from wall?

3) Is it any specific item that gets the bot stuck or could happen with any item? Is it coins by any change?

4) Have you tried waiting like ~10 seconds, does the problem fix itself?

Hmm, it seems to have fixed itself, i'll let you know if it happens again.

Could you fix the error where when it leaves the room to restock on supplies/start a break, it leaves the last drop from the last cyclops killed on the floor, even if the drop is on the loot list? Just in case I miss a d defender lol.

EDIT: regarding the error about the script idling , I've got a screenshot of it happening here. I'm pretty sure it's to do with having looted lobsters in my inv, then not eating them to make room for other loot. as soon as i intervene and eat a lobster, it loots the items. there's a rune med on the floor and it killed about 3 cyclops after the drop and still didn't loot it until i intervened. it also happens with the mithril kite which was also on my loot list.

http://gyazo.com/987539060b46c8c967ff237dc3ab6c69

it happened again here, without having any lobs in my invent.

http://gyazo.com/a008c8df9181f8180cb5e023fd7fa797

Edited by curryboy

sometimes when doing the armour animation minigame, it'll click use on the mithril armour then try to click on a potion, causing it to get stuck

also gets stuck when it's invent is full of loot. it keeps killing the cyclops, then when a lootable item is dropped it idles

Edited by curryboy

sometimes when doing the armour animation minigame, it'll click use on the mithril armour then try to click on a potion, causing it to get stuck

also gets stuck when it's invent is full of loot. it keeps killing the cyclops, then when a lootable item is dropped it idles

^^ thanks for the reports :) This probably solves the mystery of missing armor sets :P You had to get unlucky enough to get potion drinking indicator right after you had clicked on armor item but before you could use that item on animator ooOo No wonder I didn't find it...

Anyway. Both bugs fixed. Version 3.11.

Also improved looting so the script now picks up loot after final cyclopes kill.