Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

karlrais

WarriorGuildDefender [$10][85K XP/HR][100HR proggie][UPDATED FOR DRAGON DEFENDERS]

1,190 posts in this topic

Wait, so it just got a bronze defender and then stopped. Is it supposed to equip it and keep going to get iron?

It's working fine for me... make sure when you start script you have "rune defender" selected. (not what your next one is)

1 person likes this

It's working fine for me... make sure when you start script you have "rune defender" selected. (not what your next one is)

Good call^ Thanks!

Pushed update v1.22!

Now deposits coins if not using custom food and has potions or not using potions at all.

Deposit and withdraw are now in their correct intended order.

Now moves camera when going to pot shop or food store. This reduces misclicks while moving.

Updated the thread with exlpanation of GUI options.

Let me know ASAP if anything does not work as intended.

EDIT: I'll look into the paint minimizing thing. Perhaps we can get this option in the client?

Edited by karlrais

I think it should use all its tokens before it goes to get more... If it's under the specified number when it goes to get food it does more armor... even though it still has hundreds of tokens left. Kinda a waste of time.

[14:43:57] Script Started: WarriorGuildDefender.

[14:43:57] Error creating GUI!

[14:43:57] java.lang.NullPointerException

[14:43:57] at scripts.defender.WarriorGuildDefender.E(WarriorGuildDefender.java:261)

[14:43:57] at scripts.defender.WarriorGuildDefender.run(WarriorGuildDefender.java:201)

[14:43:57] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

[14:43:57] Script Ended: WarriorGuildDefender.

Edited by jordi2222

Is killing armours the only way it gets tokens? I'm pretty sure shot-put is the best method of getting tokens.

[14:43:57] Script Started: WarriorGuildDefender.
[14:43:57] Error creating GUI!
[14:43:57] java.lang.NullPointerException
[14:43:57] at scripts.defender.WarriorGuildDefender.E(WarriorGuildDefender.java:261)
[14:43:57] at scripts.defender.WarriorGuildDefender.run(WarriorGuildDefender.java:201)
[14:43:57] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
[14:43:57] Script Ended: WarriorGuildDefender.

EDIT: nvm it's fixed. Linux problem.

Edited by karlrais

What is the number of tokens with what you wouldn't go back up? Use them all even if you have like 50?

heey sometimes the bot switches to attack while i started it with the mode on aggresive. it got me 67 attack :( thought it was safe to go to run it while sleeping xD haha but ow well lets get 70 attack now

heey sometimes the bot switches to attack while i started it with the mode on aggresive. it got me 67 attack :( thought it was safe to go to run it while sleeping xD haha but ow well lets get 70 attack now

You probably opened the GUI while it was set on attack that's why (the same thing was happening to me). You have to make sure that even BEFORE you open the GUI to start the script that you're set on Strength training. Good luck!

Is killing armours the only way it gets tokens? I'm pretty sure shot-put is the best method of getting tokens.

shot put would be a great update to the script

True! But then again, using the armour room makes this script a really great combat xp trainer on top of its defender-getting ability. 

You probably opened the GUI while it was set on attack that's why (the same thing was happening to me). You have to make sure that even BEFORE you open the GUI to start the script that you're set on Strength training. Good luck!

Fuck i knew this would backfire...

What do you want me to do? I can:

• Remove the "failsafe"
  • Keep the failsafe and print message what stance is selected IN CAPS. I can't print what stat will be trained tho.
  • Leave it as it as. Maybe add extra warning to somewhere

Meh I would just leave it as it is - maybe toss a message in the GUI that says "Make sure your desired combat stance is selected before you open GUI. Please close and make sure."

Anyways, script is running flawlessly for me. Just got my first rune defender! Thanks a ton man, excellent script making skills =)

nopee im sure it was on agresive but lets see what happens this night :> bot got me already 70 attack now xD and for sure its flawless!

Small update!

Removed the combat stance reset failsafe because it turns out that logging out doesn't reset it. Also added a friendly reminded when you start the script to check ur stance. 

I left it running for 3 hours and it didnt pick up a defender.

I still have to get bronze :P

What am i doing wrong:?

1 person likes this

I left it running for 3 hours and it didnt pick up a defender.

I still have to get bronze :P

What am i doing wrong:?

What do you mean it didn't pick up defender? It killed cyclopes but you found no defenders? 

3h is nothing really. I have had longer sessions with no defender drops.

heey lost 2 mithril sets overnight, i do not know what causes it because i was at sleep. maybe you got any ideas? still going great for the rest :)

heey lost 2 mithril sets overnight, i do not know what causes it because i was at sleep. maybe you got any ideas? still going great for the rest :)

2 WHOLE sets? Well if you disconnect the armor will disappear, so it could be that. Can you check the console tab see if reconnected at any point during the night?