karlrais

WarriorGuildDefender [$10][85K XP/HR][100HR proggie][UPDATED FOR DRAGON DEFENDERS]

it sometimes just stops like an hour in and says "MIthril platebody not found in bank. terminating script" meanwhile there is a mith platebody in bank

I agree with this guy, it couldn't find the mithril platebody and it just shut off when i clearly did have one. Also it gets stuck on the bank clicking on the scroll bar and then something in my chat window which i cant see because of the paint. I expect any script that I purchase to be flawless which this one has proven me wrong so far.

I agree with this guy, it couldn't find the mithril platebody and it just shut off when i clearly did have one. Also it gets stuck on the bank clicking on the scroll bar and then something in my chat window which i cant see because of the paint. I expect any script that I purchase to be flawless which this one has proven me wrong so far.

It's tribot api bank scrolling method that sometimes gets stuck, nothing i can do about that. To avoid this you could have all your armor pieces and coins say on the bottom of your bank, then it wouldn't have to scroll. It's general knowledge to have necessary items on single page of the bank to avoid scrolling.

As a workaround there is already a failsafe if your bank window is open for more than 20 seconds. It'll re-open it and try again.

I'll look into this. Might remove the script shutdown if no armor is found.

Ok 2 helms lost now. Not sure what's happening. It also tries to pull out another helm but the inventory is filled with food first. Also pulls out coins even with pot option turned off. 
Edit: Apparently the armor can crumble to dust? WTF... using Iron... guess ill go back to mith >_<

Edited by jbrown

Ok 2 helms lost now. Not sure what's happening. It also tries to pull out another helm but the inventory is filled with food first. Also pulls out coins even with pot option turned off. Afraid to say this script is not worth money.

Extreme unluck with the armor breaking.

Not sure what is happening with the withdrawing it should always make room first. I'll look into this.

The coins yes... Didn't think about that. I'll fix it in a minute.

Hey just got the script. The main issue I'm seeing is that it will withdraw food before the armour and then have no room to withdraw the armour...It wont make space. Thanks! Also, why does it withdraw 4k cash?

I'm looking into banking as we speak. Also i'll make the coins disappear if you don't buy pots or food.