Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

karlrais

WarriorGuildDefender [$10][85K XP/HR][100HR proggie][UPDATED FOR DRAGON DEFENDERS]

1,190 posts in this topic

Very nice script!! looks really solid and flawless so far!

Lets see if it gets me from bronze to rune over night:)

Awesome! Let me know how it went.

it sometimes just stops like an hour in and says "MIthril platebody not found in bank. terminating script" meanwhile there is a mith platebody in bank

I agree with this guy, it couldn't find the mithril platebody and it just shut off when i clearly did have one. Also it gets stuck on the bank clicking on the scroll bar and then something in my chat window which i cant see because of the paint. I expect any script that I purchase to be flawless which this one has proven me wrong so far.

I agree with this guy, it couldn't find the mithril platebody and it just shut off when i clearly did have one. Also it gets stuck on the bank clicking on the scroll bar and then something in my chat window which i cant see because of the paint. I expect any script that I purchase to be flawless which this one has proven me wrong so far.

It's tribot api bank scrolling method that sometimes gets stuck, nothing i can do about that. To avoid this you could have all your armor pieces and coins say on the bottom of your bank, then it wouldn't have to scroll. It's general knowledge to have necessary items on single page of the bank to avoid scrolling.

As a workaround there is already a failsafe if your bank window is open for more than 20 seconds. It'll re-open it and try again.

I'll look into this. Might remove the script shutdown if no armor is found.

Awesome! Let me know how it went.

Found the script logged out that mourning (prob my connection)

got me from bronze to addy over night and 60-66 def :)

had a rune one half an hour later!

great script:) i'm satisfied!

Updated the script v1.21

Found and fixed the platebody not found bug. It was a TYPO!

Bank scrolling failsafe is now 10 seconds, instead of 20.

Nice script so far... one smal problem is after it buys pots from lady it keeps gold in the inventory. Not a huge deal...

edit: 500 tokens in already lost my helm :\

Edited by jbrown

Ok 2 helms lost now. Not sure what's happening. It also tries to pull out another helm but the inventory is filled with food first. Also pulls out coins even with pot option turned off. 
Edit: Apparently the armor can crumble to dust? WTF... using Iron... guess ill go back to mith >_<

Edited by jbrown

Ok 2 helms lost now. Not sure what's happening. It also tries to pull out another helm but the inventory is filled with food first. Also pulls out coins even with pot option turned off. Afraid to say this script is not worth money.

Extreme unluck with the armor breaking.

Not sure what is happening with the withdrawing it should always make room first. I'll look into this.

The coins yes... Didn't think about that. I'll fix it in a minute.

Edited my post, didn't realize it was possible to break. using this on a low level account so mith is kicking my ass LOL....

Leave it going with mith I guess see how it goes.

Edited my post, didn't realize it was possible to break. using this on a low level account so mith is kicking my ass LOL....

Leave it going with mith I guess see how it goes.

Yah, anything below mithril tends to break rather quickly.

Hey just got the script. The main issue I'm seeing is that it will withdraw food before the armour and then have no room to withdraw the armour...It wont make space. Thanks!

Hey just got the script. The main issue I'm seeing is that it will withdraw food before the armour and then have no room to withdraw the armour...It wont make space. Thanks! Also, why does it withdraw 4k cash?

Hey just got the script. The main issue I'm seeing is that it will withdraw food before the armour and then have no room to withdraw the armour...It wont make space. Thanks! Also, why does it withdraw 4k cash?

I'm looking into banking as we speak. Also i'll make the coins disappear if you don't buy pots or food.

It withdraws the gold to buy the pots from the store there.

Oops, I should have specified that I had it set not to buy pots or food =)

Working well now that I'm using mith! Say I put in 1000 tokens... it wont count ones I already have in bank will it?

Working well now that I'm using mith! Say I put in 1000 tokens... it wont count ones I already have in bank will it?

Nope.

Oops, I should have specified that I had it set not to buy pots or food =)

Well you should, much faster and cheaper :) That potato heals 16 hp and costs like 10 coins or so.

Well you should, much faster and cheaper :) That potato heals 16 hp and costs like 10 coins or so.

wtf rly? 0_0

Edit: will it count tokens in inventory when I start the script?

Edited by jbrown

wtf rly? 0_0

Edit: will it count tokens in inventory when I start the script?

Yeah. It's actually a really good place to train. Free pots and food.

And Yes. It only and always counts tokens in your inventory.

The potato heals 16 hp?? How do I specify that I want it to buy food? Do I just set it to use pots and then not enter a custom food?

EDIT: Nevermind I got it! =)

Edited by Blankie0