Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

TRiBot Christmas Giveaway!

161 posts in this topic

Oa9tO7Y.jpg?1

funny-Santa-Claus-beard-hat1.jpg

Hello TRiBot and Merry Christmas!

Lucky for you, unlike Santa we are a non-judging community (besides Assume  :heart: ).

As far as we're concerned, you are ALL on the nice list this year so I dont see any better way to kick off this Holiday than with...

whVhxja.jpg

Free 3 Days of VIP to all current VIP users, enjoy!

Cha-Ching!

What would Christmas be like if we only gave away a single present? I don't see any fun in that so let's kick it up a notch and ditch out some Credits!

Lucky for us, our fearless leader Trilez came up with a sick algorithm to draw 4 numbers at random from 1 to 200 which will CORRELATE TO THE POST NUMBER IN THIS THREAD. These numbers will posted AFTER an individual has reached the post number and the prize will be given to that individual until we have nothing left  to give! For anyone confused on this, this post counts as #1 and the next post below me will be #2.. and so on!

Super secret algorithm:

for (int i = 0; i < 4; i++)

println(General.random(1, 200));

RESULTS:

Not drawn at this time, check back soon!

Rules:

1. You may not post more than twice in the same page.
  2. You cannot consecutively post (no double posting)
  3. You can only win one of the following Christmas Prizes.
  4. No touching of the hair and/or face.

Who is eligible to win these prizes? Everyone!

Christmas Prizes:

The four numbers drawn will correlate to the following presents below,

Third Place: CLAIMED

whVhxja.jpg

10 Credits from the Repository, transferred to your account! Enjoy!

5YkI9.png

Second Place: CLAIMED

whVhxja.jpg

15 Credits from the Repository, transferred to your account! Wow!

5ZIOB.png

First Place: 

whVhxja.jpg

25 Credits from the Repository, transferred to your account! Holy Smokes jackpot baby!

5ZNQQ.png

Mr. Santa Claus (The Real First Place):

whVhxja.jpg

Prestigious Holiday Award, crowning you as Mr. Santa Claus for the year that will include a custom Christmas rank.

Re4WQQi.png

Oh, and stay tuned for when a Staff member posts a picture of a Christmas related item (you might find a free 30-day VIP Voucher along with it!)

That's it for now and Happy Holidays!

With much love,

TRiBot Staff

1 person likes this

This giveaway is rigged.

1. No touching of the hair and/or face 
Edited by erickho123
1 person likes this

Lucky for you, unlike Santa we are a non-judging community (besides Assume  :heart: ).

Lol. <3

Edit:

I just uncovered the secret to the algorithm.

for (int i = 0; i <3; i++) // Neglect the rest of the for loop, and that's definitely a heart. :o

println(General.random(1, 200));

USA EDIT: The algorithm has been updated to remove any emotional flaws from when it was first written.

Edited by Usa

On a serious note, I hope you all enjoy your time spent with your families over the holidays and you get some sweet presents!

831677-funny_pictures_cat_loves_christma

1 person likes this

Ho ho ho, he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake! He knows if you've been bad or good, so be bad for badness sake!

Santa makes his second post for this page, and it's.......................................... A GUARANTEED SUCCESS. Results may vary.